Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    gives everyone a chance to follow the story this expansion right?
    Everything is gated in this game... But like a GM told me once: "you can use a 3rd party website to watch those elements of the game if you have no time to achieve by yourself." my question was: then why should I even buy this game? answer: "You already did."

A patch with a super-dungeon, two new raids, a new chapter of an epic storyline, new invasions and factions, much-needed and requested UI updates, a whole new pro-cooperation/social activity UI feature out of nowhere, quality of life updates, alt-friendly reputation buffs, new blood trader to make flasks more available for more players....

And still, so many of above comments moaning how the patch isn't up to standard.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Nice they gated Karazhan behind Mythic, gives everyone a chance to follow the story this expansion right? >_______>
    they gated a mythic dungeon behind mythic dungeons.

Mythics are easily done in 810-815 gear, just open the dungeon finder and either find a group or make one yourself, you can rest assured these 3 dungeons will have a high pressure on them the first few days and probably lead to it being even easier getting a group going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    they gated a mythic dungeon behind mythic dungeons.

Mythics are easily done in 810-815 gear, just open the dungeon finder and either find a group or make one yourself, you can rest assured these 3 dungeons will have a high pressure on them the first few days and probably lead to it being even easier getting a group going.
    Bollocks...in 810 the 4 wolf pack in Valor or the dragon group at the start, the kitty cats in Darkheart and many other trashgroup eats you alive (the dps/hps output simply won`t be enough to survive)

Guys,

Can we just take a minute to silently compare this patch, against that abomination of a patch of 6.1

great to see a fully fleshed out content patch

Couldn't even recolor the "Astonishingly Scarlet Slippers" icon to make it... you know, actually red. So lazy. 6.1 all over again.
    Nah. I'm still amazed how much stuff is in this patch, so close to expansion release. Looking forward to the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    A patch with a super-dungeon, two new raids, a new chapter of an epic storyline, new invasions and factions, much-needed and requested UI updates, a whole new pro-cooperation/social activity UI feature out of nowhere, quality of life updates, alt-friendly reputation buffs, new blood trader to make flasks more available for more players....

And still, so many of above comments moaning how the patch isn't up to standard.
    Those people aren't up to standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Bollocks...in 810 the 4 wolf pack in Valor or the dragon group at the start, the kitty cats in Darkheart and many other trashgroup eats you alive (the dps/hps output simply won`t be enough to survive)
    There is this magical thing called CC . We did runs in 800 gear when the xpac came out with the guild, no issues.

All the content is nice, and the falcosaur stuff looks neat.

However, it feels stupid that I'm still going to be rocking 2x 860 crit/haste rings as a DK when the game is throwing another higher ilvl one at me, for FREE this time, that I can't use.

Any chance we can actually pick from several stats on those Violet Seals so we can get a useful one for our class? Crit/mastery is good for....arms warriors and assassination rogues and that's all I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

However, it feels stupid that I'm still going to be rocking 2x 860 crit/haste rings as a DK when the game is throwing another higher ilvl one at me, for FREE this time, that I can't use.

Any chance we can actually pick from several stats on those Violet Seals so we can get a useful one for our class? Crit/mastery is good for....arms warriors and assassination rogues and that's all I can think of.
    Fire Mage and Feral Druid too

Quote Originally Posted by hunterakos View Post
    No love for engineering? why?
    Btw mythic only Karazhan is their biggest mistake.
    Why? Mythic 0 is a joke. It is not that hard at all. I don't expect Kara to be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

Crit is the worst stat by far for warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Can we not with the WoWDB? I never use it and everytime I click on a link here I immediately click the Wowhead link.

I haven't even had a chance to do everything I wanted in launch content & now we get all this. Not complaining one bit, loving Legion. I only hope Blizzard can keep it coming. 7.1 feels a little quick so I just hope they really do pace themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarium View Post
    Can we not with the WoWDB? I never use it and everytime I click on a link here I immediately click the Wowhead link.
    Wowdb links don't even work. Clicked it to see how to get the kara quest and its a broken link.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How did you survive that 2 hour grind it must have been horrible

/facepalm
    My warlock is 109 from skinning and mining almost exclusively (since the mobs always level up with me, they give the same % of xp per level each level). I think I maybe got one or two levels doing some of Azsuna and the Nesingwary chain (since it involves murdering things I can skin). I've basically been running her around multidotting, looting, and skinning while I catch up on TV for the week/month.

Not having to do the quest chains for 4 different zones that I've already done 5 times now is a nice change. I'll be able to just hop into WQs that align with gathering and pick up some gear here and there.

Glad for the change. And if the grind is really only 2 hours and really not such a big deal, then there's no problem removing it is there...?

Looks like a good patch with a lot more going on than 6.1 (and faster to boot).

Only really puzzling bit for me is how... tentative the class balancing feels when in game specs feel far more more uneven. I'd have expected a pass admitting certain abilities weren't working as intended rather than just a few '+3%' increases

10+ Year Old Account
    with the pets / mounts from the dinos. do you only see the orphan if the WQ is still active or will you see him after you finish it?