View Poll Results: most rigged election in us history?

Voters
62. This poll is closed
  • yes

28 45.16%
  • no

34 54.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Websites have never lied ever so I'm sure whatever Snopes is telling you is 100% true.
    I understand your point but I'm more apt to believe what a decently reliable source tells me rather than some random person on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    George Soros owns the voting machines in 16 states is that ok?
    Sigh...
    You guys are so misinformed and quite frankly stupid I'm getting a headache from just reading all your crap.

Do you ever check up facts befor you toss these kind of statements out?

The amount of crazy from the Trumpets never ceases to amaze me. They're so desperate to find a reason why Trump is going to lose, that they're turning away from the truth and looking to blame something else.

Your candidate is a shitty one.
    His policies are vapor.
    His actions and words are deplorable.

Yet instead of thinking that your ideals maybe might not be as strong as you like nationally, you turn to cheap propaganda from questionable sources. The saddest part of this election isn't that Trump was a candidate, it's that he's still defended at this point not with, "well at least he's not Clinton," but with wild conspiracy theories and blame.

You picked a loser. Your ideas are not that popular.

Deleted
    George Soros owns the voting machines in 16 states is that ok?
    Hahahahahaha, this is the stupidest thing ever. Like, I thought I could come up with something that describes how stupid this whole thing is but I can't do it. OMG, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The People of Snopes declare this statement to be False:

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-c...-in-16-states/
    Not that voting fraud is EVER okay, but...look at that list of states. Clinton doesn't need to rig those.

I like how people are focusing on trying to debunk the machines are owned by George Soros while completly missing the real point:

The voting machines of the most powerful country in the world are owned by private entities.

ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Rmoney and family have money in voting machines in 2012?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    I like how people are focusing on trying to debunk the machines are owned by George Soros while completly missing the real point:

The voting machines of the most powerful country in the world are owned by private entities.

ROFL.
    So is virtually everything else important to your life/health and well-being in the US. Whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not that voting fraud is EVER okay, but...look at that list of states. Clinton doesn't need to rig those.
    Also the dumb fucking shit that if one party was rigging the elections, they would only want the Presidential election rigged. Yeah fuck senate or congressional seats that make it almost impossible now for a President to push their agenda. Also fuck state elections that set up laws such as gerrymandering that makes Congress almost impossible to flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if this were true, which it's been shown not to be, for Soros to rig the machines to throw the election would not only require him to be in on the conspiracy but for the company leaders, as well as the board of elections.

Or...do you really think the election board just lets any machines be used without any sort of checks or verification of their validity?

Once again, right wing folks go mach-10 full retard conspiracy instead of focusing on actual legitimate issues.

And you wonder why you are losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The People of Snopes declare this statement to be False:

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-c...-in-16-states/
    b-but... GEORGE SOROS OWNS SNOPES! /s

10+ Year Old Account

ROFL.
    You think if they were owned by the government that would lessen the conspiracy? Have you heard about the FBI, IRS, DoJ, and just about every other branch that Obama supposedly controls with an iron fist to cover up every left wing issue?

ROFL.
    The problem is not that they are owned by someone but that they are used at all.

Votes should always be done on paper to spread the responsibility of counting them.

fox news but you can just google this things and not wait for cnn to lie to you
    So you have no source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So you have no source.
    Well that's to be expected. He doesn't actually have any facts, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well that's to be expected. He doesn't actually have any facts, either.
    I think that expecting facts or a source from somebody called " @supertrump " would be a little optimistic

No outside company should own voting machines, for what it's worth. People are still bitching about Diebold, and they'll be bitching about proxy channel owned Smartmatic now too.

Oh wait, proxy channel ownership is considered a conspiracy theory. Damn, oh well.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, of course. This election is rigged in favor of Democrats, elections-2000 were rigged in favor of Republicans. Everything is rigged!!! Even I am rigged and you are rigged! Even... rigged is rigged!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yes, of course. This election is rigged in favor of Democrats, elections-2000 were rigged in favor of Republicans. Everything is rigged!!! Even I am rigged and you are rigged! Even... rigged is rigged!

Funny how Obama admits that elections are "tilted" and that he is glad that democrats in ohio control the voting machines. Too bad that your convert zeal blinds you.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    George Carlin said it best:

“There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. It’s never going to get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you’ve got… because the owners of this country don’t want that. I’m talking about the real owners now… the real owners. The big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right.”

“They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fuckin’ years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your fuckin’ retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later ’cause they own this fuckin’ place. It’s a big club and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. …The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. …And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes every day, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream, ’cause you have to be asleep to believe it.” ~ Life Is Worth Losing (2005)
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.