Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There is nothing except Genn's words that hints Sylvanas is doing stuff for herself. She doesn't announce her plan, which makes sense but is also shady but she always talks about Forsaken.

Plus, if it was JUST about her, she is already immortal (remember she is a banshee), why would she need a Valkyr?
    She does it for the Forsaken and she is... Sylvanas.

Genn is a self righteous, overcompensating, 1st class d-bag who rejects to actually face and take responsibility of his failures.

Varian died because they were ambushed. AND it wasn't because of the retreat, but the manner of it. Maybe if they rode away, he could have made it. In the end, don't forget that this is fiction. It was going to happen. We know this outside the 4th wall.

His son died because in war, the son took a decision to protect his father.

Sylvanas and the Horde has spilled blood to save Azeroth while Genn hid.

Stop taking him seriously.

On a side note: Good job Blizzard for using him so effectively to create this perception

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Burning him alive is an effective solution to that problem. He would not be able to turn undead. A merciful death before burning him would risk the chance he would become undead before he turned to ash. The solution is there, you just don't like it.
    I really love this you are so concerned with disagreeing with everything that you have decided to fucking say "burn them alive" instead of taking the route used in the actual quest line. I actually chuckled at this insanity. Do you even remeber what you are arguing about?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Melisandre comes to mind ;P
    Top kek. I just thought about her right when I finished the sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    What I just heard was Illidan and Sylvanas being shipped.
    ...You heard it from me first. : <

10+ Year Old Account
    What I just heard was Illidan and Sylvanas being shipped.
    I think im gonna throw up....

7+ Year Old Account
    Plus, if it was JUST about her, she is already immortal (remember she is a banshee), why would she need a Valkyr?
    She does it for the Forsaken and she is... Sylvanas.
    Wow really? She immortal? Then how falling damage from ICC send her into Shadowland? How she failed at immortality when Godfrey shot her brains out?

Sylvanas and the Horde has spilled blood to save Azeroth while Genn hid.
    It gives them right to invade Genn's kingdom and slaughter his people?

His son died because in war, the son took a decision to protect his father.
    Lolz what? If not Sylvanas and rest of the Horde Lliam wasn't needed to sacrifice himself in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Wow really? She immortal? Then how falling damage from ICC send her into Shadowland? How she failed at immortality when Godfrey shot her brains out?
    Nifght elves were immortal and could be killed as well, there is no such thing as true immortality in the wow universe

Considering things like that happen in wow all the time and might makes right, yeah.

Lolz what? If not Sylvanas and rest of the Horde Lliam wasn't needed to sacrifice himself in first place.
    If Genn had done a proper job at containing the worgen he had ordered released, who then utterly ravaged his kingdom and people and had not caused a civil war, due to his "wise" decision to abandon parts of his kingdom building a wall. Liam might not have died either
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-10-25 at 06:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nifght elves were immortal and could be killed as well, there is no such thing as true immortality in the wow universe.
    Oh come on don't start it - the guy i quoted said what Sylvanas don't need Valkyries because she immortal. You get it?

Considering things like that happen in wow all the time and might makes right, yeah.
    Then why forsaken players bitching about SW and Varian tried to conquest Lordaeron?

If Genn had done a proper job at containing the worgen he had ordered released, who then utterly ravaged his kingdom and people and had not caused a civil war, due to his "wise" decision to abandon parts of his kingdom building a wall. Liam might not have died either.
    Its fun to read how Sylvanas fanboys even Lliam's death calls Genn's fault. Sure they mad at him because he owned her in last quest at Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I really love this you are so concerned with disagreeing with everything that you have decided to fucking say "burn them alive" instead of taking the route used in the actual quest line. I actually chuckled at this insanity. Do you even remeber what you are arguing about?
    I can only assume you are incapable of reading a simple sentence.

Burning him would have been a last resort. And he doesn't have to burn alive. Giving him a quick death then burning his corpse would be a simple task.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Now I can't stop thinking at this dude burning alive and the one who set him on fire shouting "STAHP SCREAMING, LET ME SAVE U"
    Sure I would scream from the pain, but if I knew I would turn into a zombie otherwise, I wouldn't need someone to tell me they were saving me. In fact I would have been the one to tell them to set me on fire before I turned undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Sure I would scream from the pain, but if I knew I would turn into a zombie otherwise, I wouldn't need someone to tell me they were saving me. In fact I would have been the one to tell them to set me on fire before I turned undead.
    I'll see if that's the case if we'll ever get a zombie apocalypse.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Oh come on don't start it - the guy i quoted said what Sylvanas don't need Valkyries because she immortal. You get it?
    And he is correct, the Val'kyr are not necessary for immortality itself.

Then why forsaken players bitching about SW and Varian tried to conquest Lordaeron?
    Because the argument made usually is about reclaiming lordaeron, which is bullshit, it is nothing more but simple conquest,

Its fun to read how Sylvanas fanboys even Lliam's death calls Genn's fault. Sure they mad at him because he owned her in last quest at Stormheim.
    First of all I don't like sylvanas, I merely listed Greymanes shortcomings, the fall of his kingdom, is more or less self inflicted, diue to his very poor politics.

And stormheim just showed one thing how utterly stupid both of them can be, not delivering the killing blow.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-10-25 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'll see if that's the case if we'll ever get a zombie apocalypse.
    And how would you see if that's the case? That shit would never actually happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    you do understand that sylvanas cant die by natural causes right?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    That shit would never actually happen.
    Then our assumptions will never mean much, I suppose.

A sylvanas thread, where is M-ra to derail it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelmorda View Post
    Even she got tired of this, which speaks volume on how fucking redundant this topic is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelmorda View Post
    check page 4 onward.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And he is correct, the Val'kyr are not necessary for immortality itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you do understand that sylvanas cant die by natural causes right?
    Let's be fair :P While it seems you don't have good impression of Highwhale in another thread, he wasn't really wrong here. The poster he quoted said "Plus, if it was JUST about her, she is already immortal (remember she is a banshee), why would she need a Valkyr?", implying that Sylvanas wouldn't need a Val'kyr - which is wrong. She is only at best biologically immortal, she can still be killed through unnatural means - taking a bullet to the head, for example. She is far from being a true immortal or physically invulnerable. She still need the Val'kyrs to avoid dying for real if she ever got killed (which would, in her opinion, bring her back to that "hell" place).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

She is undead.
    She does not age.
    She is immortal.
    Titans are immortal.
    Night elves were immortal.
    That doesn't mean they aren't immune to physical destruction.
    Immortal=/=Invincible

What's next, are you going to ask why you can see Arthas' steed despite the name?

Also, she didn't go to ICC to die of falling damage. She went there to be destroyed by saronite. Because falling damage wouldn't kill her by itself.

Of course not. Where did you see anyone say that?
    Do you even read, bro?
    I was pointing at the hypocricy of Genn, as he's all like "I KNEW SHE WAS A TRAITOR!" "YOU SUCK" "FOR VARIAN" while for years he hid, REFUSING to help anyone.
    All these years, the horde did things that helped the alliance and varian, like, you know, helping to save the world.
    Sylvanas became who she were while he was hiding.
    We defeated countless foes.

And after this, he still makes everything about himself. He still doesn't properly accept his mistakes.

That's beside the point though. The point, again, is Genn being like FOR MY SON and taking it super personal and putting all the blame on others.
    People die in wars. Obviously the loss of a son is a personal thing but everyone in war loses people. It's not like Sylvanas specifically had a plan to kill his son and spare him. Things happened that way.
    As a King, he IS accountable for what happens to his people. Except Genn is just being an edgelord, even more than Varian (who has every right to take a lot of things VERY personal).

Unfortunately, it's not fun to read what you write. You could be a more fun person if you actually read who you are quoting said, instead of picking sentences off context.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Let's be fair :P While it seems you don't have good impression of Highwhale in another thread, he wasn't really wrong here. The poster he quoted said "Plus, if it was JUST about her, she is already immortal (remember she is a banshee), why would she need a Valkyr?", implying that Sylvanas wouldn't need a Val'kyr - which is wrong. She is only at best biologically immortal, she can still be killed through unnatural means - taking a bullet to the head, for example. She is far from being a true immortal or physically invulnerable. She still need the Val'kyrs to avoid dying for real if she ever got killed (which would, in her opinion, bring her back to that "hell" place).
    That is the thing though anything in wow can die, there is no such thing as real immortality. Sylvanas wants val'kyr so it is harder to kill her off, but she is basically already wow immortal.