Shadowform Weakaura

Anyone have a weakaura for when Shadowform is off? My old one works, but the icon pops up because the Shadowform buff goes away when you enter Voidform. I just want it to pop up when I don't have Shadowform on and I'm outside of Voidform.

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    Anyone have a weakaura for when Shadowform is off? My old one works, but the icon pops up because the Shadowform buff goes away when you enter Voidform. I just want it to pop up when I don't have Shadowform on and I'm outside of Voidform.
    Go to the WA. triggers tab and add Voidform in the textfield under shadowform so it tracks both buffs?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yeah, just set up a weakaura with these two triggers:

-shadowform not active
    -voidform not active

You can just bind it instead of any damaging spell on your main ability bar.

Deleted
    You dont need two triggers. On the trigger you already have that has "Shadowform", there is a box underneath it that says "or", type "Voidform" in there. This uses the same trigger to check if you have either Shadowform or Voidform on. Check the "inverse" box at the bottom and bam, sorted.

Here's mine:
    dytYcaGALiTlcX2OkMRskZwKBQe0TLQDku7fTBrTFLIFQKQHPcJJkyOuHgSsPHlj)gQJjKZrvAHeslvjQfRey5cEOs epfSmj1Zj1Pv1ujAYsmDkxKq5YkEgeCDc2OsITQK0MLY2Ps9yvAwkHmnv03HKptv9nQOrtLmELqDsLQUfHQRPu58q0 RHq)fsDysMrusqrjbWLQGr1WHoJJqWt9XbHvXFPHdDghHGdE2T7GgbnHArQfjseVe6ekekusO86LkKV27EiOYijGC9 wtpgxr8DN1opJCEu70RhVhN1Sj(5ocQR9Uhz499NWcXLHXheSW77pbkj8z3tqpuuczvF0uY4icGlvbJQHdDgxtyv8x A4qNgncjSQqjbb9GopUNaxabtLMSrjHUqYEkPrJWnP0AkjO)SFAi44Y7fdK0iiOh06Q5srju(w7VcjdjLe6cj7PKgn cbCAOKqxizpL0OrOYDLPst2OKqxizpL0OrOPU2JZusOlKSNsA0ieu3HscDHK9usJgbD1CPKG(Z(PHXiqJGGEqFtkTM IsJq51vjfsWuxe1eCuW2SfCPkyunCOVzloVOnBrIf2SfLkJ4eieg)hNLiRgc)fNj853qFX9Q0ytHXreuLYBpoRsOTW 77pbnL0iS41Bn9yCfpNho41zKhNi4T2Phhoyt8ZtczHUm8((tqZ4icFHa4svWOA4qNq51vjfY9xCMW(SnHM6oRT)IZ 61GQjLqdUufmk0GlvbJQHdDcAtDru7i(ZgHLiwSuSLPrWnJJoRJOrc