Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    It's Cryban... I can't believe you're indulging him. I'm sure you and others have far better use of their time than to humor him considering his posting history.
    I don't know all the GenOT folks that well, so I try to treat them as if they're serious as a baseline until I'm familiar with their posts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37766786
    Trump: Clinton's foreign policy plan would start WWIII
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said Hillary Clinton's foreign policy plan in Syria would trigger World War Three.
    He said the US should focus on defeating the so-called Islamic State rather than convincing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to stand down.
    Mrs Clinton has been proposing a no-fly zone over Syria, which some say could lead to conflict with Russian jets.
    The sad part is that he's called Wolf so many times that when he points out something terrifyingly plausible like this then people ignore him as more trolling. If Clinton does introduce her planned "no-fly zone" then she'll as good as be starting war with Syria, Russia and Iran in order to protect Al Qaeda

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I didn't know that posting negative news about Hillary was considered conspiracy theories.
    Well some times here it seems like it's considered a "conspiracy theory" to think there was anything suspicious about Clinton deleting 300'000 e-mails when the FBI requested them.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-10-25 at 10:23 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    To
    I didn't know that posting negative news about Hillary was considered conspiracy theories.

Might as well shut down all news beside CNN and MSNBC in that case.
    What, CNN and MSNBC are part of the MSM, they'd never report anything bad about Clinton.

/s

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Because he, like Skroe, doesn't support the fringe lunacy that has taken hold in the Republican Party.

Also Clinton is basically a Republican. If you listed her positions barring gay marriage with no name attached and showed them to people a decade or two ago they'd be like "Yep that's a moderate Republican..."
    Oh most definitely. Not sure if I'd call her a Republican but she is relatively center when it comes to her colleagues.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So you believe she's behind an alien plot?
    Do you really want to know the answer to that.

Deep down inside of you, do you really think you can handle his answer?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Well some times here it seems like it's considered a "conspiracy theory" to think there was anything suspicious about Clinton deleting 300'000 e-mails when the FBI requested them.
    It's okay though. Politi fact say that she didn't know they were classifieds so it's all fine.

No independent thought. Just talking points now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Do you really want to know the answer to that.

Deep down inside of you, do you really think you can handle his answer?
    There just isn't enough tin foil to handle that kind of answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    ITT: Trump supporters think crazy conspiracy sites are credible sites to source

SAD!
    The super max story doesn't seem that far fetched. She and her husband made bank of putting blacks in for profit jails in the 90s.

If I was black I would save my gas and not vote for her. Better safe than sorry.

She and her husband made bank of putting blacks in for profit jails in the 90s.
    yep, they personally put those people there, oversaw the whole thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't know all the GenOT folks that well, so I try to treat them as if they're serious as a baseline until I'm familiar with their posts.
    Cryban is worth knowing though.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Oh most definitely. Not sure if I'd call her a Republican but she is relatively center when it comes to her colleagues.
    I think she is the best Democrat Republican and the best Republican Democrat in the history of States!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    ITT: CTR shills sell politifact, washington post, huffington post etc. as unbiased credible sources.
    also ITT: the group yelling conspiracy theory the loudest is the same one that believes the Russians are rigging the election.

SAD!
    Rigging might be a strong word but they are definitely trying to disrupt it, when there have been multiple noted attempts by their hackers.

If that wasn't enough, some of their delegates asked to "observe" the polling stations to understand the US polling process and were rightfully denied.

- - - Updated - - -

the irony of this comment. last time i checked, tim kaine belongs to the political party that has been pandering to the welfare recipient demographic for decades.
    Oh is this why more red states have welfare recipients than blue ones? .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-10-25 at 10:54 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The super max story doesn't seem that far fetched. She and her husband made bank of putting blacks in for profit jails in the 90s.

If I was black I would save my gas and not vote for her. Better safe than sorry.
    Easy there or your alien overlords might come and take you back.
    You know the ones the write about on thoes news sites you read.

Well.. I mean... the media has quite clearly abandoned all integrity and ANY attempt at remaining objective now.

Most "journalists" more than happy to mislead people, ommit any information that doesn't back up their own agendas. They'll also believe and publish anything that does match their agenda at face value without even bothering verifying the facts.

Somebody needs to massively overhaul the entire industry and force standards in journalism again; it's become farcical and an embarrassment.
    So let's curtail freedom of speech so that the media can be prosecuted by a man with a clear personal stake in quashing negative stories about him? Because he says they're corrupt and out to get him?

This is Silvio Berlusconi logic.

- - - Updated - - -

also ITT: the group yelling conspiracy theory the loudest is the same one that believes the Russians are rigging the election.

SAD!
    Those kooky conspiracy theorists at the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...rity-statement

P.S. "Trying to influence" =/= "rigging".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

SAD!
    There's a certain irony in Trump supporters picking up this trend of putting "Sad!" at the end of posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

If Donny small hands had half a brain he would stop talking about the sex scandals, he is bringing it up more than anyone and what comes out of his mouth is more fuel for the trash fire that is his campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeGrant View Post
    This is really interesting and something I've been thinking about because whenever I see people posting about Trump vs Hillary - it appears Trump has more followers but all the polls say otherwise. Maybe Trump just has more outspoke supporters. I guess that's not too surprising
    The alt right has a loud presence on the internet that isn't representative of broader society at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If Donny small hands had half a brain he would stop talking about the sex scandals, he is bringing it up more than anyone and what comes out of his mouth is more fuel for the trash fire that is his campaign.
    Well today has been just Obamacare talk on his Twitter.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37766786

The sad part is that he's called Wolf so many times
    Its not just that. Its when he brings up something that shines the spotlight on Clinton he can't stand let her wither under it because it means the spotlight isn't on him. He can't help himself, he has to be the one talking and at the center of attention, which leads to his impulsive, erratic, contradictory verbal diarrhea that's driving people away from him in droves. If he could shut the fuck up for 30 seconds and let Hillary try to explain anything it would cast a more critical light on her. But when she's trying to wiggle out of something and he keeps interrupting with 4th grade insults ("No you're the puppet. You're the puppet") because he can't stand to not be the one at the center of attention, he's doing himself the biggest disservice he possibly can.

Nobody is working harder to lose the election for Trump than Trump.

i was mocking his post, genius.
    I have become the idiot.

oh yes USIC/DNI james clapper, appointed by obama, who is openly shilling for clinton. by the way, the same james clapper that claimed Iraq had WMDs and failed to provide evidence. "we're confident Russia did the hacks" isn't proof. try again.
    So you're saying the ODNI and the Department of Homeland Defence are engaged in a conspiracy to bolster Hillary's election chances, and that's your excuse for why anyone repeating their assertions believes in conspiracy theories?