Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guild received around 9 tonight. Mostly in H EN and caches

I got my first legendary finally few minutes ago, from an emissary cache
    I remember something like "legendary drop rates will be increased in the future if you don't have any." They have smt called "bad-luck protection" as well so.. I don't miss any emissary cache since release but having first legendary in first cache at 7.1 made me believe that "bad-luck protection" thing. Anyways I'm happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess2115 View Post
    Doesn't happen a lot except for almost every single raid encounter in existence. Can't remember a raid boss recently with sustained damage on both tanks and not a single tank swap. Don't raid much do ya lul
    Nythendra - ticking dmg from debuff
    Ursoc - dmg from add (on mythic), roar, miasma, charge
    Dragons - ticking dmg from debuff and tanking all the time
    Il'gynoth - ticking dmg from debuff (on mythic)
    Renferal - dmg split between tanks
    Cenarius - ticking dmg from debuff
    Xavius - not sure about this one, but don't think you will be able to get a big uptime

And pretty much useless in 5man content (which is so far a pretty big part of the content in this expansion)

Thanks for your valuable insight.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Nythendra - ticking dmg from debuff
    Ursoc - dmg from add (on mythic), roar, miasma, charge
    Dragons - ticking dmg from debuff and tanking all the time
    Il'gynoth - ticking dmg from debuff (on mythic)
    Renferal - dmg split between tanks
    Cenarius - ticking dmg from debuff
    Xavius - not sure about this one, but don't think you will be able to get a big uptime

And pretty much useless in 5man content (which is so far a pretty big part of the content in this expansion)

Thanks for your valuable insight.
    Depending on affixes, dungeon and mythic level you should get it up on like half of trash pulls. Even on bosses it has time to activate on like 10-20%, and on pull more often than not of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

ton of legendaries dropped for our guild last night just in random shit. Got mine doing VH for kara attunement. I think they might have buffed it or another bug exists.

I think they have buffed the drop rate or implemented bad luck protection, definitely more people getting them now ... unless it's a bug!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

They should have made the Prydaz neck Reflect the damage as opposed to Absorbing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got the 3 absolute worst possible legendaries since Legion launched.

Pretty fucking unlucky.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I got the 3 absolute worst possible legendaries since Legion launched.

Pretty fucking unlucky.
    I got the absolute 0 possible legendaries since Legion launched.

Talk about unlucky.
    Space magic.

3 guild members (myself included) have received legendary drops today, and this is before any of us have set foot in raids this reset. I think there were only 5 or 6 legendaries across the whole guild before today. Seems to be consistent with everything I've been reading about the drop rate either having gone up or apparently being bugged again.

Could also be bad luck protection, as the other two with legendary drops today were the last two guild members who do mythic+ regularly but who hadn't received a drop yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    I got the absolute 0 possible legendaries since Legion launched.

Talk about unlucky.
    Sure, and how much raiding have you done since Legion launched? How many mythic+ dungeons?

I've completed more than 200 mythic+ dungeons; it's not really a surprise that I have 3 legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    3 guild members (myself included) have received legendary drops today, and this is before any of us have set foot in raids this reset. I think there were only 5 or 6 legendaries across the whole guild before today. Seems to be consistent with everything I've been reading about the drop rate either having gone up or apparently being bugged again.

Could also be bad luck protection, as the other two with legendary drops today were the last two guild members who do mythic+ regularly but who hadn't received a drop yet.
    Don't think it is bad luck protection (unless they changed this) since everyone is getting it from multiple sources, and not everyone runs the same number of dungeons.

I was happy that I didn't have a legendary before because at least I didn't have a bad one. Then I got Sephuz's Secret last night and all my hopes went down the drain. I honestly feel like they barely worked on the legendaries before declaring them being worth "Legendary" status.

You should not be feeling disappointment when you get a Legendary item!

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I have 20 days /played at 110 and zero legendaries.

I did a random heroic and got matched up with this guy. Who died on every fight and did 50k dps.

You can't blame him for his sockets. I mean, do you have any idea how much a gem cost ? And he's still gearing it up. I'm a jewelcrafter myself, but still I wouldn't put any gems on it because I knew I'd replace those gear later on... Also, the stats are exactly the same wether you get a socket or not, so why bother ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    You can't blame him for his sockets. I mean, do you have any idea how much a gem cost ? And he's still gearing it up. I'm a jewelcrafter myself, but still I wouldn't put any gems on it because I knew I'd replace those gear later on... Also, the stats are exactly the same wether you get a socket or not, so why bother ?
    For the 100 stat gems? They are like 40 gold on my server. Also he doesn't have the legendary gemmed or enchanted either.

Either way that was more of a side note, my main grievance is that I really doubt a person with 820 ilvl has 20 days /played.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    For the 100 stat gems? They are like 40 gold on my server. Also he doesn't have the legendary gemmed or enchanted either.

Either way that was more of a side note, my main grievance is that I really doubt a person with 820 ilvl has 20 days /played.
    773 equipped w/ 660 gear. That's a bit sad.

Deleted
    People whining about noobs getting lucky.

This just in I got my first legendary - a useless belt on my fourth character.
    Great stuff this legendary design ey?

What if instead of legendary items that dropped, we got a legendary token. Then we can choose the legendary we want. And the legendaries that people avoid (ring and neck), blizzard will notice this and finally change their effects to make them more "Legendary".

7+ Year Old Account
    I got legendary. Guess what.

Sephuz

4 people in my guild (including myself) got legendaries today. It got buffed for sure.