Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Go talk to Khadgar in Dalaran, he gives you a quest to kill Skovald in HoV. After that you go back to Khadgar and have to do BRH, VH and VOTW (I think) on Mythic.
    Really? Sigh... Why the fuck do you have to do all that crap again? Never in my 13 years of playing WoW have I been this tired of dungeons.

I miss, WoD. I really do.

Any chance we can actually talk about Nightbane in this thread? Guess its just this off topic because no one actually knows anything about it?

I'm not convinced hes even in the game at this point. 875 from a dungeon seems pretty silly. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out with Nighthold, or at least the way you summon him does.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

People are probably complaing because they haven't managed to get a group that will take them in mythics with their ilvl, maybe complaining its hard is the wrong term, more of annoyance.

When I get in, Ill be going for the attunment on my Shaman and it'll br a breeze in a pug,

When it comes to my DK, its probably going to have to be a guild run because no group will take him with his lvl xD

What strikes me as odd is the attunement itself, 4 mythics is easy and frankly I don't think its needed , its pointless. Unless... they plan on re adding attunements for upcoming stuff, which they want to be a hard, long quest line, like it used to be. If thats the case, it makes sense to reintroduce them slowly and easy, and gradually increase difficulty to obtain them

Bump for nightbane

Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    We did. The urn wasn't there
    Just checking
    Didnt it change to a small clickable skull to summon him after they removed some specific requirements to be able to summon him.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

I

miss,

WoD.

I really do.
    And so it begins...........

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Any chance we can actually talk about Nightbane in this thread? Guess its just this off topic because no one actually knows anything about it?

I'm not convinced hes even in the game at this point. 875 from a dungeon seems pretty silly. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out with Nighthold, or at least the way you summon him does.

When I watched the FatBoss video on Karazhan, it said there were crystals around the instance that did nothing on the PTR. Maybe they are the thing that summons NightBane?

Order Hall mission to get the urn

I wish I could simply use my old Khara 1.0 black urn for Nightbane.... bit weird that no one found out this yet... dungeon was on ptr for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    When I watched the FatBoss video on Karazhan, it said there were crystals around the instance that did nothing on the PTR. Maybe they are the thing that summons NightBane?
    No, those crystals are about a quest you are given before entering Karazhan and it awards you with Violet Seal of the Archmage, an 850 ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I guess you don't remember the fact that basically no one was attuned to karazhan except 1-2 people max per group?

Tanks usually had the key since they had no trouble finding groups
    That doesn't sound accurate, I'm pretty sure everyone who entered had to have the key. It wasn't about just unlocking the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    And so it begins...........
    I'm not saying WoD was good. Not at all.
    It was better than Legion though. It's sad as Legion looked and felt so promising but there are a few issues that just drag it down way below any other expantion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    2.4 player I believe
    I mean, i'm using my own experience as an example, but I had 2 toons that had the attunement, and this is back when I thought scorch was better for damage as a mage because it casted faster. I don't even know a single player that didn't have the attunement.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

It was better than Legion though. It's sad as Legion looked and felt so promising but there are a few issues that just drag it down way below any other expantion.
    You're also probably fully aware that opinion is incredibly contrarian, but more power to you if you think that is the case.

wut? Why is legion so shit to you? I'm having the most fun in WoW that I've had since Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    You're also probably fully aware that opinion is incredibly contrarian, but more power to you if you think that is the case.
    I doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    wut? Why is legion so shit to you? I'm having the most fun in WoW that I've had since Firelands.
    RNG, legendaries, professions, artifacs locking you into one spec, extremely grindy and so on.
    The current raid is also very lackluster even compared to HM.

I doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

RNG, legendaries, professions, artifacs locking you into one spec, extremely grindy and so on.
    With AK 11 (?) available, artifacts don't really lock you into one spec. Going for gear with specific stats (i.e. Fire Mage) locks you into one spec more so than artifacts. The RNG and legendaries are annoying, but no reason to rank this expansion below WoD. What is the issue with professions? And how is this expansion extremely grindy outside of having to do 4 world quests a day?

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    With AK 11 (?) available, artifacts don't really lock you into one spec. Going for gear with specific stats (i.e. Fire Mage) locks you into one spec more so than artifacts. The RNG and legendaries are annoying, but no reason to rank this expansion below WoD. What is the issue with professions? And how is this expansion extremely grindy outside of having to do 4 world quests a day?
    I don't know how far into your artifac you are but the traits you unlock after the artifact is "done" costs silly amounts. Artifact knowledge is not helping you much there.

The legendaries are now common enought that most players have at least one (over half of my raid team has two or more), in my guild at least and having none puts you so far behind that you can't compete at all. Bosses still die but it really sucks the fun out of even trying. So yes, it's reason to put the game below WoD.

The only proffession that matters is alch/herb and it's boring as fuck. I'm lucky enough to get my flasks and pots payed for by the guild but trying to raid on an alt and you'll pay 80k+ on every raid. It's insane. Not to mention the fact that you have to pay 1000 gold every time you switch a talent.

Grindy? Doing mythic+ every sec you're online to get AP and legendaries is really grindy. I don't know how many dungeons I've done so far but never once in any other expantion have I've been this tired of dungeons. It's ridiculously boring.

Back to the topic...

After defeating Viz'aduum, Medivh's image appears and has an interesting bit of dialogue with Khadgar, which to me sounds like a riddle. *Edit: Here is the exact dialogue

"It may be simpler to shut a door than to pass through it. But sometimes a step into the unknown is required to break the bonds of fate. There is much that lies ahead for all of us. Farewell."

Khadgar then repeats the part about breaking the bonds of fate and says he must ponder this.

I believe this to be some a clue for unlocking Nightbane. I spent a fair amount of time afterward in the upside-down portions of the dungeon trying to find pathways to "hidden" areas. There are several areas where you can see lvl 110 trash mobs, but the paths to them are either blocked or kill you immediately when you go off course. Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by khaameleon; 2016-10-26 at 03:45 PM.

People complaining about getting the wrong legendary or none - we are only 10% into Legion. You're expecting them too early when they are going to take a long time for your to eventually get many/optimal ones.

Artifact knowledge will get an offspec Artifact up to a very respectable level very quickly - unless you're going for world firsts stop complaining about the small DPS loss and just enjoy playing your character and playing with your friends instead of moping that you committed to a spec. Again, we're only 10% into legion, and the artifact knowledge is only going higher and higher.

7.1 added in the blood trader which will make flasks cheap as hell. And opting to not pay for flasks, or to farm your own herbs should leave you with another option you should be fine with - using WoD flasks and not giving a shit if other people dislike it. You can opt for "do none of it and complain" but it's your own choice to spoil your own experience.

Doing content in-game = grindy - not doing it = bored - pick one. Doing dungeons is the classic way to spend your time most nights as a PvE focused player. At least now in comparison to all previous expansions, you can take that activity and scale it up in difficulty to the point you enjoy.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP