ret trinket help

So, I was using a 845 FCM and an 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal. I picked up a 890 Spontaneous Appendage with a socket today off Ilgy.... trying to decide if I should equip or give to o a guildee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only way to know is to sim it really. Afaik FCM beats all other trinkets regardless of ilvl right now.

Also fuck your luck :P

FCM -- 850
    Heart of the forest (str + haste) -- 840
    Ursoc-- 850
    Hunger of the pack -- 840

Simmed all of them with FCM
    344 for FCM + Heart
    334 for FCM + Hunger
    390 for FCM + Ursoc BUT my haste is at 18.5% if I equip both.

Should I still go for the best Sim I got or no because of the haste decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Only way to know is to sim it really. Afaik FCM beats all other trinkets regardless of ilvl right now.

Also fuck your luck :P
    Not really lucky... I got the terrible neck for my first legendary right after I got a perfect stat 870 neck from my weekly chest.

I ended up equipping the trinket. Ungemmed and with no buffs it pulled 6% of my damage on a dummy, FCM pulled 5.8%. Overall I think I might use on fights where I can't just sit on the boss for the whole crusade, or on trash. Ultimately I put a gem in it, so that would be a slight increase. Probably would have been better for another class. If I get a higher ilvl FCM I would def use that instead.