Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Not many updates for 7.1 (save the dblade change, obv); will update main post either tomorrow or the day after
    assuming you have the anger of the half giants legendary ring, the db change was quite a huge change. i would assume it procs like a motherfucker now.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    assuming you have the anger of the half giants legendary ring, the db change was quite a huge change. i would assume it procs like a motherfucker now.
    which is why i excluded it from not many changes the playstyle with ring is indeed very much changed.

As im at work and cant see the Khara loot, Is any of it actually good for DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    A trinket that gives crit per AA up to 10 stacks and Agility.

The update to DB being off GCD is just simply amazing compared to the previous gameplay. The idle time has been cut down drastically, it seems anyways, and i have noticed a clear dps increase across the board even without the leg ring. My first boss, i had so much fury i couldn't spam fast enough to burn it. I can't wait to get into raid tonight and try it on raid boss hit boxes. Looks like blizz at least fixed one thing for us ..now they'll move all our talents around and wreck the spec lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post

The trinket mentioned earlier and quite a few leather pieces have good stats for havoc. Jewelry is dog shit. Only 1 cape has crit vers and it's a healer cape.

Hopefully changes will come if what you guys say is true, that mindless auto-attack spec should never be the best choice. Unbelievable.

Anyway. Anyone tested Potion of prolonged power vs Old war?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadonic View Post
    Hopefully changes will come if what you guys say is true, that mindless auto-attack spec should never be the best choice. Unbelievable.

Anyway. Anyone tested Potion of prolonged power vs Old war?
    Mindless autoattack apec? Have you even played it? it's in my opinion far more complex than the mindless generator spam followed by mindless chaos blade spam as you have to deal with very dynamic fury generation instead of static generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleau View Post
    Mindless autoattack apec? Have you even played it? it's in my opinion far more complex than the mindless generator spam followed by mindless chaos blade spam as you have to deal with very dynamic fury generation instead of static generation.
    No, I accidently chose it on beta and was baffled at how anyone could possible want to play like that, but I guess we're different. We can argue back and forth all year on what's more complicated, I dont care to do that, most would agree that a passive talent should never outperfom an active choice/button.

Deleted
    No, I accidently chose it on beta and was baffled at how anyone could possible want to play like that, but I guess we're different. We can argue back and forth all year on what's more complicated, I dont care to do that, most would agree that a passive talent should never outperfom an active choice/button.
    Honestly i hated Demon blades, but after the recent 7.1 changes and with a decent amount of haste it actually feels a lot more fun, prepared actually starts to feel dull in comparison and needing to just hammer demon's bite in moments of downtime is hardly any more complicated or fun.

Deleted
    Basically that's where we differ in opinion and we can leave it at that. You see the pressing of the button the active choice. I see constantly adapting my rotation to the "random" fury generation as an active choice. To each his own.

Anyome simmed out the new kara trinkets?

ilvl 855 Critical Chaos better than ilvl 865 Overwhelming Power?

Deleted
    How about the new potion? anyone simmed if its better yes or no? or in what circumstance? sorry if its allready been said

Is TG relics still better than CS one ?

Fact is Prepared is not more an active button than DB. The skill related to it is done more times but the talent attached to 2nd row are NOT active ones.

Aside, just got the Eye of Command (trinket with AA + Agi + Proc Crit on each hit up to 10 stacks). Will try it but in sims (who are not reliable right now), it's less than Theron's strangely. I cannot accept it, with some gears I'm down to 43% crit now and with the stacks I can have 47 so it should be OP.

anyone who knows how prepared functions vs demon blades would understand the damage component of DB is scaled from agi/AP, while the fury gen from prepared is static. By night hold i expect prepared would be the worst talent choice in the row.

TLDR; those with good gear use demon blades, those with bad gear use prepared.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone know how a 855+ six-feather fan would go vs an 855 darkmoon deck domonion without having to sim, theres one avail for 550k looks like a steal.

wrong thread!
    Last edited by Dizzzzzzzzz; 2016-10-27 at 07:45 AM.

It's going to sim high due to the raw agility on the fan...

But personally I'd save the 550k and use it elsewhere.... I don't think it sims THAT much better than DMD;Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    anyone who knows how prepared functions vs demon blades would understand the damage component of DB is scaled from agi/AP, while the fury gen from prepared is static. By night hold i expect prepared would be the worst talent choice in the row.

TLDR; those with good gear use demon blades, those with bad gear use prepared.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone know how a 855+ six-feather fan would go vs an 855 darkmoon deck domonion without having to sim, theres one avail for 550k looks like a steal.
    As far as I was aware SFF is BiS if you normalise them all. So compared to a DDD of the same ilevel yes SSF will pull ahead.

Icy Veins seems to have a complete set of rankings for this; http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/havoc-d...s-best-in-slot