Is galleon mount spawning on BMAH in EU realms?

Hi, as the title says I'm wondering if son of galleon's saddle can still spawn on BMAH eu.

I have asked somewhere else but didn't get many answers, maybe here there's more people who check for that stuff.

It's the only mount I miss from BMAH, been checking every single realm EU including russians on tradeskillmaster website since 2 weeks or so (even earlier, but back then I found galleons) and found several of every single top mount, meaning sha, nalak, tiger, old raptor, plagued, but not a single galleon.

The only galleons I found lately were a couple in russian realms which are not exactly EU, although they are in the same region they have a different language and with english language you can't even create chars there.

So anyone saw this mount lately? Last reports I have are a hardcore mount collector who apparently got it in ahn'qiraj the 8th october and someone else who claims to have seen it on doomhammer slightly earlier than when I started checking, I started checking the 12th october on every single eu realm.

Yes. RNG is RNG

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Yes. RNG is RNG
    I know what rng is as a quite serious mount farmer.

So I know that we can get 3 nalaks in a day (like I did in my checks) or we can't get a single nalak for 2-3 days.

I don't believe however that we can't get a specific mount (galleon) on ANY single of 103 realms for 14 days in a row, you see how low the chances of that are.

And especially since at the same time we get at the very least 2 galleons on russian realms and 2 in american realms (checked them too a few days).

Do you know when and on what eu realm it spawned, so I can see if it collides with my checks or if it's earlier (example there are a couple of realms that aren't updated daily on tsm)?
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-10-27 at 02:22 AM.

There is one on an EU realm today. SheepHunter is correct, RNG is RNG unfortunately. I've been waiting for other mounts to appear for a while now also.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not everything appears on TSM either. Galleon was up on a realm i check manually, and never updated that day on TSM website.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    There is one on an EU realm today. SheepHunter is correct, RNG is RNG unfortunately. I've been waiting for other mounts to appear for a while now also.
    Really? Could you say which one it is before the day ends? I will check for sure all realms on TSM before BMAH resets again, but if the poster under here is correct and TSM does not show galleon on such realm and you tell me in time I will be able to create a char, check in game and find it actually spawns.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Really? Could you say which one it is before the day ends? I will check for sure all realms on TSM before BMAH resets again, but if the poster under here is correct and TSM does not show galleon on such realm and you tell me in time I will be able to create a char, check in game and find it actually spawns.
    TSM shows Khaz Modan - EU with a bid of 1mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    TSM shows Khaz Modan - EU with a bid of 1mil.
    Wow, I am checking in alphabetic order atm, can only check 15 realms before getting a 3 min cd but since I know which realms are connected it takes me only like 36 mins to check all 119 EU (russians included), I was stuck at chamber, came here to check and yes, you're right, thanks.

At last a galleon in an european non-russian realm, let's not forget that I tried my best with the bug report tool a few days ago, so maybe, but still even if there were a period he couldn't spawn it would only be 3 weeks max.

Last question, Mymori: if TSM says: "Last Updated: 4 hours ago" in the left section and obviously BMAH reset more than 4h ago today it means the items will be the same in game, as in there can only be an item in-game which isn't shown in TSM if that realm doesn't update daily like alleria or azshara, otherwise I can just check TSM on my realms without risk of missing a spawn, since they update every day, right?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Wow, I am checking in alphabetic order atm, can only check 15 realms before getting a 3 min cd but since I know which realms are connected it takes me only like 36 mins to check all 119 EU (russians included), I was stuck at chamber, came here to check and yes, you're right, thanks.

At last a galleon in an european non-russian realm, let's not forget that I tried my best with the bug report tool a few days ago, so maybe, but still even if there were a period he couldn't spawn it would only be 3 weeks max.

Last question, Mymori: if TSM says: "Last Updated: 4 hours ago" in the left section and obviously BMAH reset more than 4h ago today it means the items will be the same in game, as in there can only be an item in-game which isn't shown in TSM if that realm doesn't update daily like alleria or azshara, otherwise I can just check TSM on my realms without risk of missing a spawn, since they update every day, right?
    Ignore the last updated time in the corner. It's wrong. The realms dont update on the website that fast, and quite often something will be "on medium updated 10m ago" but actually finished on the bmah already.

You know what time the bmah resets, and you should have some idea what time items end. Using that info you can work out which realms are old info and which is new, giving you some kind of an idea if Galleon is actually up.

You can buy a premium account for TSM which will search all realms for the item you look for, which is how i found it on the EU realm for you. Today it's up on Moonglade - EU, TSM lists it as opening bid of 20k.
    Last edited by Mymori; 2016-10-28 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Ignore the last updated time in the corner. It's wrong. The realms dont update on the website that fast, and quite often something will be "on medium updated 10m ago" but actually finished on the bmah already.

You know what time the bmah resets, and you should have some idea what time items end. Using that info you can work out which realms are old info and which is new, giving you some kind of an idea if Galleon is actually up.

You can buy a premium account for TSM which will search all realms for the item you look for, which is how i found it on the EU realm for you. Today it's up on Moonglade - EU, TSM lists it as opening bid of 20k.
    Sorry for the late answer, hadn't checked this thread any more, but I have to say there were 2 update info: the one on the top right was wrong, but the one on the left was correct, that's how I tracked and got my galleon.

To prove to you that I have been checking all eu realms every single day, we had galleon on the following realms, the numbers are the amount reached and number of bids according to tsm, which means, especially on low pop, we might have lost some bids towards the end:

28 oct. khaz modan 1.000.000 1
    29 oct. moonglade 580.000 23
    30 oct. darksorrow 350.000 17
    30 oct. kazzak 1.680.000 5
    31 oct. ravencrest 2.500.000 7
    2 nov. blade's edge 294.000 17
    2 nov. chamber of aspects 1.000.000 4
    3 nov. die silberne hand 300.000 17
    4 nov. khaz modan 200.000 20
    6 nov. draenor 1.412.000 15 -> got it!
    9 nov. russian realm similar to pebywnn obopa 2.275.000 5

So thanks for the warning about the 2 realms, but just wanted to let you see that, even without a premium account, I just checked every single realm, which only took like 40 mins or so since I know all connected realms eu and can therefore skip doubles till I got it and I am now completing my spreadsheet of all the big mounts (sha, nalak, galleon, plagued, tiger, raptor, juggernaut) till the 25th november, so I will have 1 month of data, then I'll stop.

And no more galleons spawned after the 9th btw, or I'd have found them.

Oh, and I have to admit something: early in this thread I said I doubted that a mount could not spawn for 2 weeks on any single of our 119 realms, but I stand corrected: old raptor spawned the 3rd november on die natchwache, then didn't appear any more till the 17th november on kazzak, so same must have happened to galleon before my post.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-11-19 at 03:19 AM.