10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    @Schizoide why do you prefer Icecap to Avalanche?
    Icecap is also pretty good to line up with Obliteration for ST on cooldown. It's also better in situations where you may lose boss uptime because of mechanics (Nythendra, Renferal etc) screwing you over, it's a bigger loss going Avalanche.

You should always opt for Avalanche when you need 20 sec high burst like Spines of Deathwing scenarios.

I have a few questions.

For obliteration. Do we skip rime procs and just FS>Obl>FS>OBL>FS>OBL>FS? or do we weave them in there? What about for multiple targets?

Also, is it ever ok to obliterate when rime is up? Or does it always take priority? For instance, when u just got done moving and u have a ton of rp and runes. Is it ever ok to obliterate when rime is up just to get pulse going again? What about capping out on runic power and wasting it so u can obliterate the runes away to get pulse going again?

From a pure single target rotation now that Fscythe is gone, what stats should we be looking at getting, still around 30% crit, 20% haste then mastery or is that all different now?
    Currently I have 32% crit, 17% haste and 30% mastery where should I look to change / balance out my stats?

also another stupid question but should I have razor enchant on main and FC on off or the other way around?
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-10-26 at 01:15 AM.

doing a heroic clear now using both builds... my stats are OB+RA 33% crit 18% haste 31% mast and Fsc MG 38% crit 11% haste 32% mast gonna post logs after raid

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nkings&fight=7 full heroic + nyth mythic
    Last edited by meumaxu; 2016-10-26 at 02:39 AM. Reason: LOGS

Anyone have a BIS Trinket list for Frost? Can't find it in Discord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Anyone have a BIS Trinket list for Frost? Can't find it in Discord.
    i run ob + Ra with countermesure and a 875 counterweight and Fsc MG with countermesure and the new trink from last boss kara

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    i run ob + Ra with countermesure and a 875 counterweight and Fsc MG with countermesure and the new trink from last boss kara
    I'm running Paw and Angerboda currently. Trying to get my hands on Countermeasure.

Figured Countermeasure was BIS though. Thanks for the clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Buffs seem to be doing some good.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

On dummy my Frozen Pulse is doing 14-16% of overall. wat. Literally fearing nerfs, WoD style.

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Hey guys,

I'm finding less and less of a reason to stack crit as Frost (IT, FP, RA build). It seems kinda redundant to have crit beyond 20% due to KM procs and the fact that not much else scales with crit. On the other hand, I'm becoming more open to stacking haste/mastery due to haste simply giving us more runes and more autos and mastery giving us a flat damage increase. Thoughts?

I'd post logs to my guild's Heroic EN clear but this is my first post and it says I have to wait a bit until being able to. I parsed 90%+ on Nyth, Dragons, Ursoc, Il'Gynoth, and Xavius. I did well on Cenarius (70%) but ate shit on Elerethe (dying early op).

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    I have a bad feeling frost nerfs (especially to AoE) are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    I have a bad feeling frost nerfs (especially to AoE) are coming.
    err. i meant the quite opposite. frost dks dead mid or low in any given heroic/mythic fight
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Just a little bit curious, last night while running Kara I got the new trinket from the last boss, Eye of Command 865ilvl.
    For single target it is like a stat stick, it basically gives 1,4k STR and 1,4K Crit constantly since it gets refreshed at 10 stacks for every hit. You only lose it if you are unable to hit the target for 10 sec but you get it up to 10 stacks very fast anyway.
    But how good is it compared to Memento, Countermeasure, Egg shell etc?

Currently I have the following trinkets and I'm struggling to choose which to use.
    865 Eye of Command
    880 Memento (This is always equipped)
    840 Chrono shard with socket
    845 Nightmare egg shell
    840 Spiked Counterweight
    855 Mark of Dargrul

I know that I should probably Sim it to get the best answer, but what are your thoughts?
    Statwise im currently at 32% crit, 19% haste and 24% mastery

currently lvling my frost DK and was wondering what the correct artifact path is now. do you go to hypothermia first now or to sindragosa?

Deleted
    Anyone who have got the last golden trait "Frozen Soul" yet, and can elaborate how good it is?

I am (not yet) going for the standard Sindragosa->Ambidexterity->Hypothermia, and wondering what path to go. I will mostly be doing mythic + (and kara, yay!) on my alt DK, so I don't know if the AoE value of going Frozen Soul first outweights picking up Blast Radius first.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTee View Post
    Just a little bit curious, last night while running Kara I got the new trinket from the last boss, Eye of Command 865ilvl.
    For single target it is like a stat stick, it basically gives 1,4k STR and 1,4K Crit constantly since it gets refreshed at 10 stacks for every hit. You only lose it if you are unable to hit the target for 10 sec but you get it up to 10 stacks very fast anyway.
    But how good is it compared to Memento, Countermeasure, Egg shell etc?

Currently I have the following trinkets and I'm struggling to choose which to use.
    865 Eye of Command
    880 Memento (This is always equipped)
    840 Chrono shard with socket
    845 Nightmare egg shell
    840 Spiked Counterweight
    855 Mark of Dargrul

I know that I should probably Sim it to get the best answer, but what are your thoughts?
    Statwise im currently at 32% crit, 19% haste and 24% mastery
    Eye of Command is currently simming highest from the chart posted in Discord. That plus 880 Memento should be a baller of a combo. You could also dump some crit (especially with the command trinket) and get to 20-22% haste. I'm raiding at 23% and it feels really smooth. Also, Vers is simming high for me atm, I have roughly 6% but Vers/Mastery has overtaken the other two.
    Last edited by DagrDK; 2016-10-27 at 11:32 AM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stupid question to save me some farming if so... But i have an 850 horn of valor, is Faulty CM really better then that?

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    Eye of Command is currently simming highest from the chart posted in Discord. That plus 880 Memento should be a baller of a combo. You could also dump some crit (especially with the command trinket) and get to 20-22% haste. I'm raiding at 23% and it feels really smooth. Also, Vers is simming high for me atm, I have roughly 6% but Vers/Mastery has overtaken the other two.
    Sweet, really excited to try it out in EN HC tonight.
    Regarding the stats, I can probably get to like 27% crit and 23-24% haste and...unknown amount of mastery but probably around 22-25%. Should I aim to get even more haste and if so should I sacrifice crit or mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunevde View Post
    Stupid question to save me some farming if so... But i have an 850 horn of valor, is Faulty CM really better then that?
    With all ilvls being equal, Faulty is bis.