Question Fury Warrior Legenadries Question

.weqwqewqe
    Last edited by iWarrior; 2018-12-04 at 04:53 PM. Reason: .

Deleted
    You pretty much answered it yourself. If the procs are useless in certain fights and the stats on the items are not optimal than it could be the case that unequipping them for a better itemized epic increases your DPS.

That's what I thought, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    as a fury you basicly want the helmet and Execute ring ( i got the execute ring today and the proc chance for it is very decent, works great with the massacare talent

No Tusk Club.

Yeah, the back is decent also.

Deleted
    The back was BiS on Beta what changed on it? or was Ring & helm just buffed?

I wasn't active during the beta (playing other games) but my impression is that the ring was underrated for both Fury and Arms on release.

How about the cloak? Worse than helm and ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    How about the cloak? Worse than helm and ring?
    I have the ring and they way it changes the abilities you press makes the cloak .. not that great.

Ring gives you Execute proc, which then can proc a free Rampage, you rarely use BT because of how often the ring procs, you pretty much just Rampage to keep up enrage and then execute+RB. If RNG is bad thats when you will use BT to keep up Enrage.

I have both exering and the bt cloak. It really changes things around. I kinda can keep enrage up with massacre procs from ring and really only use bt to keep the 5% buff from the cloak up.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye was thinking that ring should be fantastic and make crit more valuable
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

what if havent upgraded the trait in my class hall to get 1 extra legendary... will legendaries drop anyway or not?

The class hall is just to be able to equip 2... You can still get one to drop.

So If I do more damage without legendaries (I double checked). Then why Pawn is telling me that my legendary waist is +13% upgrade? But when I equip my legendary wasit, again I do LESS Damage.

Either SimCraft is giving me wrong weights or wrong DPS overall.

Any ideas?

I got the wrist today. Statwise it's dope, effect i'm not sure how much it helps at this point.

Hey guys! I am a fury main lucky enough to have both the cape and the execute ring now. After unlocking the order hall perk to wear both tonight. I did some testing with both and with just one equipped. I actually seem to do get more dps with just the cloak equipped as opposed to just the ring, despite the very good proc rate. (Around 15k dps difference) I was surprised at this actually. I think it has to do with how meager execute's damage is compared to previous iterations of WoW. It hits slightly harder than rampage. They are both very good, though. I do 340k on a target dummy now with no buffs, and recently kept up with our amazing 870 WW monk (parses 98th often) in a +5 dark heart (war machine is essential) Fury is in a much better spot now, but you definitely want these legendaries!
    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ankrina/simple

I'm quite excited to do EN this week and see how I do. I got quite a few 90+ parses in last week (Heroic)
    Last edited by Vankrin; 2016-10-31 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I got the wrist today. Statwise it's dope, effect i'm not sure how much it helps at this point.
    Yes stat wise it's good as Simcraft is telling me(when I use the weights with pawn). Regardless of the effect, im talking about pure single target damage, my 860ilvl waist with main stat haste + vers is doing more damage than the legendary waist, yet it's showing that it's an upgrade which is really confusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    Hey guys! I am a fury main lucky enough to have both the cape and the execute ring now. After unlocking the order hall perk to wear both tonight. I did some testing with both and with just one equipped. I actually seem to do get more dps with just the cloak equipped as opposed to just the ring, despite the very good proc rate. (Around 15k dps difference) I was surprised at this actually. I think it has to do with how meager execute's damage is compared to previous iterations of WoW. It hits slightly harder than rampage. They are both very good, though. I do 340k on a target dummy now with no buffs, and recently kept up with our amazing 870 WW monk (parses 98th often) in a +5 dark heart (war machine is essential) Fury is in a much better spot now, but you definitely want these legendaries!
    Unless you got very high ilvl haste/mastery rings to compete with exering, it is an upgrade, especially in raids. You might not see it with a dummy, so you should sim your gear.
    Just remember to use massacre with it.