Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Horrible mouse snapping issue with razer naga

So I have a Razer Naga Chroma and since the Legion-Pre patch I have severe issues with mouse snapping; when I press both left and right mouse button, to move and look around, and it "jumps" randomly around. I have tried desperately to resolve this because it is game breaking, tried updating in synapse etc. This is not a hw issue, I never have this problem in any other game or anything.

Anyone know how to fix this garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

It happens when I press only left or right button as well to just move camera.

Does it have internal memory?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Having the same issue with the "new" razer diamondback (CE).

#Edit: This only occours while playing WoW. After a 4h Battlefield One session I'm pretty certain it's only an issue with WoW.
    Last edited by mmoced6d9afb51; 2016-10-30 at 01:39 AM.

I have a similar problem with my Naga Elite. When I'm pressing both mouse buttons down to move it will sometimes act as if I had let up. It is a pain in the ass when trying to get get the hell out of bad because when I let up and press them again it doesn't immediately recognize the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Does it have internal memory?
    Not afaik, settings are stored in the synapse sw. I've tried setting it up as new. Also tried playing around with ingame advanced settings, such as use/not use hardware cursor, reduce input lag etc. No joy so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started having a similar issue (my mouse cursor would just vanish) and then my naga abruptly died (in the middle of a dungeon, no less).
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

The Razer Naga line of gaming mouses are probably the biggest pieces of junk I have ever used. I dont know about Chroma, but on my version there and 8 & 9 on the scroll wheel to left and right click, try diabling them.

I've had several naga mice do this before (i've had about 10 of them so far) and it appears to be an issue that comes when the mouse begins to break or get clogged up. RMA, diy clean it or buy a new one. As much as i love the naga they break a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I've had several naga mice do this before (i've had about 10 of them so far) and it appears to be an issue that comes when the mouse begins to break or get clogged up. RMA, diy clean it or buy a new one. As much as i love the naga they break a lot.
    Not a HW issue like I said. Mouse is fairly new, issue occurs nowhere other than wow (appeared directly after leg-pre patch)

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Not afaik, settings are stored in the synapse sw. I've tried setting it up as new. Also tried playing around with ingame advanced settings, such as use/not use hardware cursor, reduce input lag etc. No joy so far.
    Look in the options to see if you can switch where the profiles save, I have a g600 and if I choose for the on-board memory, the mouse cursor always jumps to a random corner of my screen (usually top right) but if I use system, I have zero issues. Something to do with firmware - worth a shot anyways.

Also is it only in WoW that the problem happens, or does it also happen in other games?

If it's jumping around, trying resetting the surface calibration (hold left, right, and scroll wheel in at the same time for 5s).

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He has said multiple times it is only WoW.

I hate Nagas. They're a nightmare in WoW and break very easily.
    I'm tired, but I agree, naga is crap imo - not very reliable for the price.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best solution is to avoid Razer products like the plague. The G600 is the Naga's competitor and is much more reliable (at least in my experience.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    The best solution is to avoid Razer products like the plague. The G600 is the Naga's competitor and is much more reliable (at least in my experience.)
    G600 is great, and the Perdition red dragon is another great alternative.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

I'm tired, but I agree, naga is crap imo - not very reliable for the price.
    I've had mine for over 2 years now, and would easily recommend it. Some specific pieces of hardware are just bad, doesn't mean the whole line of that model is. I feel for those who have gotten bad hardware though, that's a lot of money to drop on something only for it to break.

OT: I have absolutely no idea what could be causing it, but have you contacted Razer? Or gone to their tech forums? MMO-C might be a gaming forum, but it's not a tech forum for relatively technical questions like this. Good luck finding your solution.

Deleted
    Look in the options to see if you can switch where the profiles save, I have a g600 and if I choose for the on-board memory, the mouse cursor always jumps to a random corner of my screen (usually top right) but if I use system, I have zero issues. Something to do with firmware - worth a shot anyways.
    I always thought that was a problem with older batch of g600's and older version of firmware. As with older g600's you can't update it's firmware... My cursor always jumps on the bottom of the screen, usually when i'm doing something which needs precision, lol. Switched to system memory, will see if it works.

Deleted
    Only had one mouse related issue with a naga and wow and that stopped after restarting WoW. Had the Razer Naga 2012 until 2 months ago and then went to the Razer Naga Chroma. I like Razer products, over 4 years of use out of my 2012 which i used every single day often for very long periods of time is good in my books.

All i can suggest is contacting Razer and see if it's a known issue.

Deleted
    Razer is the worse junk u can buy.
    i banned razer for life like 5 years ago after keyboard headset and 2-3 mouses and that focking program that made ur whole comp act like Wikileak were attacking u or something failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went through 2 Naga models from 2010-2012 and in mid 2012 finally got a G600 and its worked perfectly ever since. Might get and try out the red dragon soon for kicks.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He has said multiple times it is only WoW.

I hate Nagas. They're a nightmare in WoW and break very easily.
    Used Molten since 2011. Only within the last 2 weeks it began having major clicking issues.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.