Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
Because it's PvP. Gear hardly matters.

I honestly don't get this kind of complaint. You want higher ilvl gear out of PvP, despite gear not mattering in PvP. What...?

"PvP gearing" - what even is that? There is no such thing as PvP gearing.

This pretty much sums it up:

Why the hell would someone PvP if they don't enjoy PvP? He wants gear rewards out of PvP...but why?? Gear is irrelevant.

This makes absolutely no sense.

The reason gear progression exists in PvE is because dungeons get more and more difficult as time progresses. But in PvP players won't be getting stronger, they'll always remain roughly within 5% of where they are now. So it makes NO sense to ask for gear rewards in PvP.

Whoever does PvP for gear despite not enjoying it is just a very lost/confused person.

I say this as someone with 100k+ honor kills. If you don't enjoy the act of PvP itself, it means PvP isn't for you. You should NOT need gear incentives just to give you a reason to PvP, especially when gear no longer matters.
I'm sure I have more honor kills...since I received to 50k achievement in 2007 and have been playing since 2004. I'm probably at 250k+ honor kills if not more than that.... I love to PVP... You keep saying GEAR does not matter in PVP. Yes, I use PVP to get Gear to PVE and vice versa...I use PVE gear to PVP since it's based off of iLVL.

If I just got an alt to 110, he is sitting at iLVL 790 - It would be nice to do something I love, "PVP" to gear up versus fly around doing face-roll WQ. (PERIOD)