Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    agreement on mmo champion forums?

maybe there is hope for our country
    I'm sorry but I'm canadian!

I've got these with Aff, and I could have sworn that Drain Life consumes the buff at the end of the channel (but it does let you move and cast until drain life ends). I'll do some testing in a few hours and report what I find.

edit: I did test it out, and Drain Life *did not* consume the Norgannon's Foresight buff, but Unstable Affliction did. It also looked like it procc'd off dot ticks, which seems like a bug.
    Last edited by starji; 2016-11-01 at 06:21 AM.

So, after a bit of testing on my Destro:
    - it does seem to proc from every spell that is instant by design (i.e not made instant by proc/talent);
    - it doesn't wear off when combat ends;
    - it does seem to have some internal CD (15-25 seconds; no back-to-back procs in 20+ local quests, 3 dungeons and full clear of EN), thus making it a bit difficult to time for certain phases;
    - it does feel rather cool to slaughter pairs of mobs on the move with Havoc - Conflag - CB - Conflag - SB. Feels kinda like Legolas in the battle of Helm's Deep (sliding and shooting arrow after arrow). More so in tower-PvP with rooted mobs; bonus points for actually sliding down the tower in the meantime.

By the way - my prayers were answered. Our dear Cenarius decided to be generous and gifted me yesterday with... Prydaz. I don't really know how to feel. On one hand, there are two leggys in one day. On the other hand, I've got Norgannon and Prydaz, and Prydaz even seems slightly worse by stats (got 875 necklace with both speed and crit).

Quote Originally Posted by Aminally View Post
    So, after a bit of testing on my Destro:
    - it does seem to proc from every spell that is instant by design (i.e not made instant by proc/talent);
    - it doesn't wear off when combat ends;
    - it does seem to have some internal CD (15-25 seconds; no back-to-back procs in 20+ local quests, 3 dungeons and full clear of EN), thus making it a bit difficult to time for certain phases;
    - it does feel rather cool to slaughter pairs of mobs on the move with Havoc - Conflag - CB - Conflag - SB. Feels kinda like Legolas in the battle of Helm's Deep (sliding and shooting arrow after arrow). More so in tower-PvP with rooted mobs; bonus points for actually sliding down the tower in the meantime.

By the way - my prayers were answered. Our dear Cenarius decided to be generous and gifted me yesterday with... Prydaz. I don't really know how to feel. On one hand, there are two leggys in one day. On the other hand, I've got Norgannon and Prydaz, and Prydaz even seems slightly worse by stats (got 875 necklace with both speed and crit).
    Welcome to the Prydaz and Norgannon club.

I have Norgannon's Foresight too. It was my 2nd legendary (my first being the feretory) so the shoes actually pissed me off a little bit since I'd already gotten myself a lovely pair of dryad socks. ANYWAY, I do wear them, the stats were too nice to stick my nose up to, but I think if I get a 3rd legendary, the Norgannon's will probably go in the bank.

I have thought of making a weak aura to show me the proc in a more obvious way since I sadly tend to fail to notice it, but I have had it save me from losing a chaos bolt in raids on occasion, which is sort of cool. I mean, clearing Nythendra's trash, getting thrown backward by someone with the debuff and still getting that spell off can be sort of cool from time to time.

I got these too...after weeks of nothing. And I'm demo.

They aren't bad though. It procs off literally any instant (except SI SBs/DBs, apparently). Dark Pack, Life Tap, Doom, whatever, and there doesn't seem to be a cd on it.

I've had it proc back-to-back many times.

That said, it's def not my first, or even fifth choice as demo, and really calls to attention how immobile the spec is now.

15+ Year Old Account
    After 14 days of /played in 110 I got this piece of Legendary out of an emissary chest (Destruction spec).
    At first I didn't knew how to feel... Happy? Angry? Meh?
    Well if that's the only Legendary I'll get, then I'll try to make it work.

It seems that I can get something out of it in most Mythic EN bosses (like Nythendra, Elerethe etc).
    I was already training my self to find the most suitable spaces to stay for the least possible movement, but with this...it seems that I'll have to revise my view.

All in all, I'm not pessimistic but surely if Destro bracers or belt make their appearance in my bag, the Legendary swap will be faster than a blink of an eye!
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

It's great for Affliction, but pretty shit for Destro and Demo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Well it's better than the neck at least
    It's not better than the neck as Destro or Demo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It's great for Affliction, but pretty shit for Destro and Demo
    Actually neck is kinda good for most situations for all specs.
    It's not BiS but still a lot better than the pants!
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    I have the pants...
    I really think that your avatar suits 100% the feeling of everyone when they got the pants...

Deleted
    I have the pants...
    I've got the pants too AND the Norgannon's foresight....

From now on i ain't farming no more. This fucking RNG thing is killing the game, i'll just wait to loot my next legendaries while raiding, that's all.

eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/garona/Adunakh%c3%b4r/simple

Deleted
    Same here, first legendary i get, are those terrible shoes. What a fucking letdown, I would almost rather not have a legendary and wait to get a propper one, then get one and feel nothing but dissapointed.

I have the pants...
    welcome to the club
    Ion said pants are very useful and guilds will want you in raids because of them, lul?

Quote Originally Posted by Sot4 View Post
    welcome to the club
    Ion said pants are very useful and guilds will want you in raids because of them, lul?
    Maybe there is a single raid encounter in Legion, which is designed for the raid to switch palces really fast every 2 minutes and 10 seconds, you just don't know it!!!

I got pants first, then shawl, then these shoes last night. A little sad that of the three legs I got only one is moderately useful for dps, but at least it gives me hope that by January I might run out of bad legendaries and get bracers and belt.

Incidentally, I am mostly using pants right now because I can't equip two legendaries yet, and the increase in mobility from pants is actually not horrible. I've been able to use it productively on fights like Nythendra (to minimize movement when it comes to rot dropping or dodging breath), Dragons (jumping to trees), Ursoc (if marked, or to help marked person get back quicker), IlGynoth (to help less mobile dps get to places).

Its also useful in some mythic+ to help me keep up with the group speed or to make it easier for ppl to get through bad stuff on the ground.
    Last edited by Ashnazg; 2016-11-03 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Maybe there is a single raid encounter in Legion, which is designed for the raid to switch palces really fast every 2 minutes and 10 seconds, you just don't know it!!!
    Well, you can skip one of these purple zyclones on Elerethe

Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Well, you can skip one of these purple zyclones on Elerethe
    Fun fact: if you use the Gateway and the "orb" you turn into passes through the cyclone.... You still get hit by the cyclone. Had this happen to me once and got thrown off the platform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Fun fact: if you use the Gateway and the "orb" you turn into passes through the cyclone.... You still get hit by the cyclone. Had this happen to me once and got thrown off the platform.
    Like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrKE8mFIrfI

Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Not quite, these guys fell off the ledge, I got violently tossed off the platform by a cyclone as if I walked into it. I went right through it midway to the other end of the Gateway.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-11-04 at 10:24 AM.