Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Disappointed by the Illidan statue, I was looking forward to putting him next to my Grommash.

I can overlook that downtrodden posture but the colour scheme is just hideous. Part of why I think Illidan is so popular os simply because of his vivid green/purple colourng. This model has barely any trace of green on it, his tattoos/eyes aren't glowing (before you say "durr glowing paint isn't real" look up painting OSL) and his glaives are almost completely colourless. Don't get me started on those orange wings.

This could have been such a cool collectable but I guess their painter got her sense of aesthetics from a beagle.

Oh and yeah, artifact appearances rabble rabble rabble... /returns to playing specs whose skins came from withered training.
    Thats why Im going to repaint mine I have some UV pigments for the OSL

So Frost Dk got screwed. Why would you as developer make it drop from a world boss who has not spawn yet. Yeah that is not smart design and someone needs their head checked. Rare spawn is one thing but not to have spawned as of yet. That is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Just made an account to commen on this. I hope they do not think for a second we believe that horseshit about "Our initial setting for that chance ended up being too conservative", it was plain and simple broken as was the Frost DK one, because they stated early on that that one was one of the "more fun ones" to aquire. Also it magically became a Feature not a bug that you can get another hidden skin's color when you get the one you are wearing and glitch it out, after about a week of almost all the DKs sad "fuck that shit" and left the whole skin to rot wherever some idiot coded it in. Every single one of us sad that we tried everything, its nowhere so we wait for Soultakers and lo and behold it is on those fuckers oh how we were caught blindsided by this fun way of getting it.
    Final note, they blatantly lied and spat in everyones faces when they kept repeating "All of them are in the game" , go fuck yourselves Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I hope they do something about the Guardian artifact skin to be honest. Quite annoying to have it be stuck on a weekly boss.
    As a Mistweaver Monk main, I share your pain. 0/9 on the Breath of the Undying Serpent from the Dragons of Nightmare. >:|

(Also, no luck yet on the Stormfists from Withered Training for my Windwalker though I'm now exalted with the Nightfallen, and I am going on my 9th week of no Brewmaster appearance- and I do that one every. damn. day.)
    Last edited by Etain; 2016-11-02 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Correct me if wrong, but did they not offer same excuse on Galleon mount back in MoP? No-one got it and it was hotfixed and they said it was always in the game!

As someone who had absolutely awful luck getting keys from missions for the subtlety hidden appearance in the Thunder King's treasure trove, and then having awful luck with actually getting a treasure chest with the appearance, I feel the pain, I sympathize with the pain, but some appearances just suck to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Correct me if wrong, but did they not offer same excuse on Galleon mount back in MoP? No-one got it and it was hotfixed and they said it was always in the game!
    I think that was the Sha of Anger mount.

It's abit of a shame there's currently no FoS for the Murloc pets
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

everyone ready for the $500 price tag on the illidian statue :'(

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    So Frost Dk got screwed. Why would you as developer make it drop from a world boss who has not spawn yet. Yeah that is not smart design and someone needs their head checked. Rare spawn is one thing but not to have spawned as of yet. That is ridiculous.
    Why? You don't need it for anything.

i call bs on the arms artifact appearance part.

and the people on the official forums were right about frost dks. its on a boss that hasnt spawned yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutharr the Dead n Damned View Post
    Thats why Im going to repaint mine I have some UV pigments for the OSL
    I kept telling myself that I could have done a far better job, it never occured to me that I can actually do just that.

I might buy that thing after all.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Why? You don't need it for anything.
    This is the dumbest answer i have ever heard. If every class is able to obtain it why screw over one class. It piss poor design. It not about needing it for anything it is about being able to have it. And technically they lied about all the artifacts being in game as Frost Dk's is not. Just because it is on a weekly boss that has not spawn yet does not mean you will get the skin automatically. Then what wait another two months. PISS POOR DESIGN again by Blizzard
    Last edited by teidden; 2016-11-02 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get both Murkys with the purchase of one ticket... or do you have to choose one or the other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    You get both, happily.
    Niiiice! The way I had initially read it you had to pick one... so happy.

still waiting on the 1% frost mage chance thanks blizzard we love rng, love it.....

Nice statue but paint job / colors are completely off.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly sure why they gave certain classes magnificent quest chains to do all sorts of cryptic stuff for their hidden appearance whereas others are simply a matter of killing a certain world boss or grinding mobs. Like, holy shit wow I just spent 30 minutes at Soul Engine: Apocalypse and got my hidden Holy Paladin appearance whereas the Corrupted Ashbringer has you retracing steps from Vanilla, interesting NPC interactions, and is generally awesome. Shaman? All their appearances basically require the same damn grindy mob grind with sprinkled in AK gating.

Wowee. Look at how interested and excited I am at getting my Enhancement hidden artifact.

the smartass comments is top notch in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I think that was the Sha of Anger mount.

It's abit of a shame there's currently no FoS for the Murloc pets
    There usually is. I think they don't add it until a few months after Blizzcon is no longer on sale/available. Most of my Blizzcon FoS are dated December.

Gotta love the children here taking a nearly insignificant issue and treating it as a major act of backstabbing betrayal...

You'd find a larger collection of social maturity at a maternity ward.