Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

Flying 7.2 Confirmed

Discuss! Seems nice

Custom class mounts! Flying ones!

Omfg the shaman mount i canttttt.... Awesome!

So awesome. DH was a bit obvious so I'm not TOO thrilled about it, but holy shit most of those look so good!!

hypeeeeee
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Ugh Mages get a disc.... I wish it were a broom at least... or we get to turn into a dragon again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god, navigating the terrain in legion is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by montygreen View Post
    Ugh Mages get a disc.... I wish it were a broom at least... or we get to turn into a dragon again!
    Better yet, turn into disc!

Really glad its coming. Perhaps many people will come back as well. And those class mounts really are the cherry on top.

I'm glad the choice is being given back to fly. I can finally cruise the skies as a raven again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by montygreen View Post
    Could be worse you could be a warlock and get the dreadstead we already have with some armour on

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Better yet, turn into disc!

Really glad its coming. Perhaps many people will come back as well. And those class mounts really are the cherry on top.
    Turn into a disc and let someone stand on it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least that is now settled.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Even though 7.2 will probably be a bit down the road, this is FAR sooner than I was expecting it (nice).

Since they buckled this soon (and even gave a patch for its arrival), I wonder if they have finally dumped the idea of delaying (or removing) flight in future expansions. Time will tell I guess.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2016-11-04 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormz1 View Post
    Could be worse you could be a warlock and get the dreadstead we already have with some armour on
    huh? itsa highly detailed mount. definately not something we "already have". We're getting something extra and we had class mounts since vanilla

entitled fucks finally got what you wanted... next all your gear will be titanforged and every boss drops legendaries.... gosh.. game finally became immersive and challenging... there goes that.

Glad to see that they didn't make it a final patch of the expansion thing, but rather chose to really make the compromise and let us have it in a reasonable amount of time. I'm done exploring the Broken Isles by ground, and never was one to feel challenged by pulling leveling mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    entitled fucks finally got what you wanted... next all your gear will be titanforged and every boss drops legendaries.... gosh.. game finally became immersive and challenging... there goes that.
    If you're challenged by grounded world gameplay, you're a bad or new player. Was true throughout the entirety of the game, is true still.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-04 at 10:41 PM.

I guess unsub till 7.2

It's a good time for flight. A great comprimse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock it off with this. Flying was promised to be available in a patch after launch from the word go. Basically, it went exactly as they promised. Don't act like it was going to be out forever or that anyone changed their minds.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Yes, because all of those things are exactly the same.

Also, what is considered immersive is highly personal. Flight may not be immersive for some but is obviously very immersive for others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I guess unsub till 7.2
    Guess you will miss the first tier raid then.

bye.