Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizz should had decided 1 way on these, why some classes get flying mounts while other just get ground mounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    And objective opinions will never be the same, I get that. But to deny it being a wolf, like others are doing, is just wilfully ignoring the facts. And not wolfs are not traditional hunter mounts in any way shape or form, it's an Orc/Horde thing. I am an Orc Hunter, and LW, it's why I have so many wolf mounts and don't want another. And the cold hard fact that eagles fit more into our story in Legion can't be ignored either. Sure taking a plan eagle model and making it a mount would be boring, but it does not need to be a simplistic mount like the crow for Rogues.

We travel to Trushot from Dal, we take an eagle. We have the, unfortunately useless, eagle flight network. It'd be nice to have an epic eagle mount we can get some use out of whenever we want.
    I was talking about hunter players. Wolves and cats are the most dominant pet families amongst players in my experience.

Yes, an eagle would be cool and fitting, and if hunters had gotten an eagle I'd be satisfied with it. But I like this wyvern a lot more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the story is with the delightful creature that is the warrior mount. Some kind of protodragon? A storm-protodragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Blizz should had decided 1 way on these, why some classes get flying mounts while other just get ground mounts?
    They're all flying mounts according to WoWhead

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    They're all Epic Flying Mounts... Some just have more friendly ground forms (Monk, Paladin, Warlock)

Deleted
    Druid wins by a large margin compared to other classes.

Its a freaking owl

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I wonder what the story is with the delightful creature that is the warrior mount. Some kind of protodragon? A storm-protodragon?
    It immediately made me think of Warlord Zaela and the Galarakas fight. Possibly a gift from a Burning Blade / Dragonmaw Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post

Its a freaking owl
    Guess what..... http://www.wowhead.com/spell=219062/...f-the-sentinel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Giant owl > mini owl

Deleted
    Wonder how we get these, they are really cool and I'd want them on multiple chars, I don't mind working for them as long as the content isn't dull I.e complete 500 world quests per char.

Giant owl > mini owl
    No, not really. They can keep that mustache abomination and just let me keep my glyph. They're just taking the glyphed owl and putting armor on it ._.

Deleted
    paladin mount is a joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Wonder how we get these, they are really cool and I'd want them on multiple chars, I don't mind working for them as long as the content isn't dull I.e complete 500 world quests per char.
    Sounds like we'll get them by completing the new class order campaigns that are coming with 7.2. Here's the bit from the front page:

*Flying returns! - The second part of the Pathfinder achievement is added, no raid or dungeon content required, just outdoor world gameplay.
    *Flying will be unlocked account-wide!
    *Each class will have their own epic class mount in the patch. These are rewarded by your Class Order campaign.

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad they are unlocking flight in 7.2. I could only imagine the rage posts "YOU GAVE US FLYING CLASS MOUNTS AND WE CAN'T FLY!?!?!?!"

hehehe... good times

- - - Updated - - -

Its a freaking owl
    idk. I am looking forward to a fel mount for my DK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    Glad they are unlocking flight in 7.2. I could only imagine the rage posts "YOU GAVE US FLYING CLASS MOUNTS AND WE CAN'T FLY!?!?!?!"

hehehe... good times

- - - Updated - - -

idk. I am looking forward to a fel mount for my DK.
    Im a DK myself, but idd rather have a savage meme owl than a recolored wyrm

7+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormz1 View Post
    locks get the same dreadsteed we have had for years with a couple bits of armour on fun times
    uhh what?

yeah man TOTALLY the same mount
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Can the Paladin one fly? I think that was actually the only one not shown in the air, and it's just a horse. It seems weird to have that horse fly, because it doesn't seem magical in the least.
    all can fly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Where did you see a wolf?
    he only looked at the picture... and judged it off that instead of the video where we find its way more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Yea this is kind of stupid.
    Fuck shadow priests, I guess?
    or go into shadow form and it becomes a void owl...? people seem to forget there is a glyph to make shadow form effect your mount...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wMw View Post
    As a mage, my butt really hurts, that disc mage class mount... they gotta be kidding.
    Yeah...not all are created equal...but I'm happy DH is gonna get a Felbat!

I've been wanting once and hoping we get one since they launched since I saw them. I do wonder inf all of them can fly...

Anyone kinda upset about the pally and lock mounts...feels just like a shiny new up to date version of their current mounts as opposed to a truly *new* mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh what?

yeah man TOTALLY the same mount
    They are different...but like I said with the Pally and Lock mounts...feels kinda lame that we just get another horse while other classes get some really epic stuff...other than Mage.