Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    No, just no. Nice try.
    hey its what you said, same shape, uses the same skeleton, just with a few additions, same exact mount right
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hey its what you said, same shape, uses the same skeleton, just with a few additions, same exact mount right
    Which mount are you talking about? The mage disc/redcloud disc? Saying its the same as the elemental? Your just being asinine now.

Horse = horse with more armour

Disc = flying elemental? Dafuq you smoking.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2016-11-05 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    This is what I wanted to make a guess at as an alternative to the artifact-like color choice, but I think I either forgot or didn't do it. Darn, I wish I had called it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Well considering the mage one is most likely going to be red blue and purple dinner plates, it's probably just going to be an owl with different colored feathers.

TBH if they make 3 unique models per class and give me a fucking flying disc I'm going to be really annoyed.
    Am thinking it'll depend. For DK, they'll probably just be three differently colored Frostwyrms. Blue for Frost, Green for Unholy and Red for Blood.

For Shadow, the owl itself might be altered slightly, at least the wings on the saddle. For Shamans I can see different types of elementals per spec, which won't be a total alteration, but still a bit more than color. Maybe they'll keep the same basic form but have the effects be more flame-ish, for instance.

For mage, I seriously have no idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which mount are you talking about? The mage disc/redcloud disc? Saying its the same as the elemental? Your just being asinine now.

Horse = horse with more armour

Disc = flying elemental? Dafuq you smoking.
    except its a completly differant model, the only thing they share is they are both horses, well one is a skeltal horse

thats like saying these are the same

you REALLY THINK
    all they did was get this model

and stuck some armor on to make this...

as i said, by your logic these mounts are the same cause all they did was gets this

and changed a few things into

i mean as you said, its just the same thing but with armor stuck onto it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is what I wanted to make a guess at as an alternative to the artifact-like color choice, but I think I either forgot or didn't do it. Darn, I wish I had called it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Am thinking it'll depend. For DK, they'll probably just be three differently colored Frostwyrms. Blue for Frost, Green for Unholy and Red for Blood.

For Shadow, the owl itself might be altered slightly, at least the wings on the saddle. For Shamans I can see different types of elementals per spec, which won't be a total alteration, but still a bit more than color. Maybe they'll keep the same basic form but have the effects be more flame-ish, for instance.

For mage, I seriously have no idea.
    issue is here that
    why is the restoration shammy using an air elemental?
    why is the frost dk riding a green drake?
    why is the mistweavers have a keg on it, seems like a brewmaster thing right?

so it seems like they may allow us to customize it like the artifact, able to choose one of X colours
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-11-05 at 05:46 PM.

Yes, please.

YUM YUM YUM.

I approve. Most of the mount are sweet.

Hunters got screwed over again, just like with the hidden artifact appearances.

@FelPlague Your just being a douche at this point I'm done with you. The lok mount is just another horse, trying to fit a disc into being the Air ele is just delusional.

7+ Year Old Account
    @FelPlague Your just being a douche at this point I'm done with you. The lok mount is just another horse, trying to fit a disc into being the Air ele is just delusional.
    they both have discs, by your logic that means they are the same mount
    just like how their both horses, so theyre the same exact thing right?

they both have discs, by your logic that means they are the same mount
    just like how their both horses, so theyre the same exact thing right?
    No just no, stop trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    No just no, stop trying.
    ok so the mounts are differant cool

No they are not. Armoured fel/fire horse. Stop being a cunt,

Mod Edit: Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2016-11-05 at 06:23 PM.

Regardless of what you think, it's still a different model with completely different textures. It's like complaining about the Ji-Kun mount being too much like the Ashes of Al'Ar.

I frankly do not understand the bitching about the warlock mount. Yes, it's another horse? So what? I know lots of warlocks who've been aching for an updated Felsteed for ages, and while this isn't an 1:1 Felsteed (and by your logic, you'd complain even more about that), it's a conceptual refreshment, update and upgrade of it.

It's not just "some armor pieces on a pre-existing horse.". That's like calling the fox mount "some armor pieces on a pre-existing cat."

7+ Year Old Account
    so is the disc and the shaman mount then
    both a disc riding ontop a thing of air

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of what you think, it's still a different model with completely different textures. It's like complaining about the Ji-Kun mount being too much like the Ashes of Al'Ar.

I frankly do not understand the bitching about the warlock mount. Yes, it's another horse? So what? I know lots of warlocks who've been aching for an updated Felsteed for ages, and while this isn't an 1:1 Felsteed (and by your logic, you'd complain even more about that), it's a conceptual refreshment of it.
    god yes, im so happy, ive been putting in tons of feedback asking for this for years, im so excited to be able to fly on a fel infested horse just please dont give it wings... just let it run through the sky

so is the disc and the shaman mount then
    both a disc riding ontop a thing of air

- - - Updated - - -

god yes, im so happy, ive been putting in tons of feedback asking for this for years, im so excited to be able to fly on a fel infested horse just please dont give it wings... just let it run through the sky
    You're just arguing to be a pain in the ass, I actually had a point, you are so far from a proper comparison it's laughable, but yes enjoy your "new" mount.

I can see both happening. It sprouting demonic wings, or it running through the air like the Headless Horseman one. Problem with if it has wings is that it'll likely use the fairly ugly Invincible skeleton's air-animations.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're just arguing to be a pain in the ass, I actually had a point, you are so far from a proper comparison it's laughable.
    and what was your point
    please tell us, cause all you said over and over was, all they did was get the model, and put more armor on it, and then its the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

I can see both happening. It sprouting demonic wings, or it running through the air like the Headless Horseman one. Problem with if it has wings is that it'll likely use the fairly ugly Invincible skeleton's air-animations.
    yeah i really hope it just runs through the air, ive been using the headless horseman, its nice

I see the slightly less imaginative mounts for Paladins and Warlocks as a sort of balance because they've had their own exclusive class mounts since Classic. They still get a nice new mount, it just isn't as jazzy as some others

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock already has a dread steed :S

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    I see the slightly less imaginative mounts for Paladins and Warlocks as a sort of balance because they've had their own exclusive class mounts since Classic. They still get a nice new mount, it just isn't as jazzy as some others
    This too. Of course that sort of makes Death Knights an exception since they've had the undead hippogryph as their class mount. Let's just chalk it up as Frostwyrms being a mount since WoTLK too.

I was actually expecting people to be stoked about getting a sort of spiritual successor to their original class mounts, but instead those two new mounts are considered to be the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Warlock already has a dread steed :S
    One that is 10 years old and has fairly radically different features.

and what was your point
    please tell us, cause all you said over and over was, all they did was get the model, and put more armor on it, and then its the same thing
    My point was it wasn't a new or unique model like some of the others and was lazy. Which you still cant seem to grasp.