Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    we should never fight sargeras.

have azeroth manifest and fight him, or elune. but not us, he's beyond us on a level that no other boss ever has been. he's multiple solar-system destroying level, and we should never be even remotely close to that.
    YEAH fuck the players fighting Sargeras we should only fight KJ / Azshara / N'zoth then end WoW. Sargeras NUUUUUUUUUUU not me.

like seriously people. why the absolute denial?

OH NO SARGERAS DEAD

B-B-B-But that means the Warcraft story is almost over!

Deleted
    1. We will lose the artifact weapons and Blizzard said that it will be completely plausible.
    2. We don't need to destroy the weapons in the process of killing Kil'jaeden.
    -> 3. We will fight an even bigger bad than Kil'jaeden.

4. Who's an even bigger bad than Kil'jaeden? Nzoth and Sargeras.
    5. We are going to Argus. Who lives there? Oh Sargeras.

That simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    "OMG, I want to fight these guys but I'm way too big and strong! Let me shrink myself... wait a second I'm so weak now! Aggggh!"
    Azshara was summoning him through the Well of Eternity in the War of the Ancients. if hes planet sized and cant change size explain that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    1. We will lose the artifact weapons and Blizzard said that it will be completely plausible.
    2. We don't need to destroy the weapons in the process of killing Kil'jaeden.
    -> 3. We will fight an even bigger bad than Kil'jaeden.

4. Who's an even bigger bad than Kil'jaeden? Nzoth and Sargeras.
    5. We are going to Argus. Who lives there? Oh Sargeras.

That simple.
    All I'm seeing is people trying to push the topic away from Sargeras with the fear that in 4-5 years they are going to have to live a life without Warcraft unless they want to play a game in limbo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    "OMG, I want to fight these guys but I'm way too big and strong! Let me shrink myself... wait a second I'm so weak now! Aggggh!"
    Sooo exactly what Sargeras did with his Avatar? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Think so too. Brox was never retconned yet, and he unlikely was able to wound a leg of a planet-sized creature.
    I even think that picture of him cleaving planet is no more than a metaphore. He likely just channeled a spell for some time akin to Deathwing's Cataclysm (but 10x more powerful) and made it done. But you can't picture that with more epicness as to show a scene of him just cleaving planet in two.
    So yeah, we'll likey beat him. Maybe not 7.3 but 7.4 tho.
    My version that artifacts + Light from Naary will make him unable to kill us instantly and make us possible to actually hurt him, and Illidan will again blow up the planet as he did with Nathreza, focusing the power of explosion on Sarg. I think it's enough to destroy him.
    Brox is irrelevent before that they still were summoning Sargeras through the Well and the War of the Ancinets is ABSOLUTELY 100% canon.

It's unlikely to be a metaphore

YOu want to know how Sargeras is on Argus in 30 foot tall instead of planet size?

Because the universe is infnitely vast and his minions summoning him to Argus cant make a portal the size bigger then the ground they are standing on. Pretty simple concept. HE can change his size. he will likely just retain his Titanic size.

but like

HES STILL Fucking huge even his avatar

think like the actualy TITANS in Mythology as a reference

Sargeras is Kronos or something.

Just look at the Eredar THE can clearly change their size. Look at the size of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. I'm pretty sure we have the typical height of a Normal Eredar/Draenei The lords of the Legion are just arrogant eredar with huge egos. No seriously

Jarraxus has a huge ego
    Kil'jaeden has a huge ego
    Archimonde has a huge ego.

they are so full of themselves considering themselves the masters of the universe and nothing being greater then their supreme master race chosen by their Lord and Savior
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-06 at 05:59 AM.

Ya'll keep forgetting how MIA Sargeras is. Like you all really think he's just out there in his Titan form waiting to fight us... not happening. There's a reason they're trying to anchor his soul to a body and there's a reason they're doing it on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    We're likely going to deal with him from the Exodar itself, not on Argus. Either that or we go there, do the raid and then try to escape back to Azeroth and thus he finally manages to find the planet, as a final battle against him, Azeroth herself destroys him seeing as she and likely Elune are the two last titans.

The picture where we see him cleave the planet in two might just be Argus. If we already destroy the Legion's palace there then there's nothing left keeping him from destroying it. The only way back is by the Exodar ( which we know is being repaired) and the Exodar is not gonna fall because we saw the comic about Anduin 30 years from now and he was inside the Exodar at the time.

So the fight is likely to happen between Azeroth ( explains why Magni is being brought back now ) and Sargeras + us inside the Exodar.
    And that is how we're going to kill Sargeras. I don't think they want to drag out the Burning Legion any longer now. We've had three legion focused expansions now (TBC, 50% of WoD and Legion) so we're not gonna get more than that.

Either that or he's gonna be consumed by the void and thus leading into the next expansion + introducing whatever "bad guy" they have there. But I doubt that's gonna happen.
    Last edited by TriHard; 2016-11-06 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Ya'll keep forgetting how MIA Sargeras is. Like you all really think he's just out there in his Titan form waiting to fight us... not happening. There's a reason they're trying to anchor his soul to a body and there's a reason they're doing it on Azeroth.
    just make another Avatar?

but this couoldnt be a valid point its always been my theory hes just completely fucked and disembodied. that said however...... Avatar of Sargeras is before KJ so whats Greater than Avatar? Sargeras himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel like it's something that involves Xe'ra. She's shady as fuck. That or the world soul is corrupt. N'zoth is still out there doing his shit. She could easily be the end boss that we have to cleanse or kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah bro, we're gonna have to square up after you see that we don't fight him. I'll be back for you bro.

See you in a few months bro, bring your artifact. I'll destroy you.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    We're likely going to deal with him from the Exodar itself, not on Argus. Either that or we go there, do the raid and then try to escape back to Azeroth and thus he finally manages to find the planet, as a final battle against him, Azeroth herself destroys him seeing as she and likely Elune are the two last titans.

The picture where we see him cleave the planet in two might just be Argus. If we already destroy the Legion's palace there then there's nothing left keeping him from destroying it. The only way back is by the Exodar ( which we know is being repaired) and the Exodar is not gonna fall because we saw the comic about Anduin 30 years from now and he was inside the Exodar at the time.

So the fight is likely to happen between Azeroth ( explains why Magni is being brought back now ) and Sargeras + us inside the Exodar.
    And that is how we're going to kill Sargeras. I don't think they want to drag out the Burning Legion any longer now. We've had three legion focused expansions now (TBC, 50% of WoD and Legion) so we're not gonna get more than that.

Either that or he's gonna be consumed by the void and thus leading into the next expansion + introducing whatever "bad guy" they have there. But I doubt that's gonna happen.
    The Tomb and the Sargerite Keystone is how we are going to Argus.

NOW

Will Velen show up in the Exodar and fucking Crash it into Sargeras likes hes fucking Tassadar?

Actually fuck yeah do that. Become a martyr Velen. Do it Fulfill the Starcraft prophecy!

The Illidan book showed us that Argus is still around and is the place KJ makes his personal head quarters and palace.

The Illidan book also went to great lengths to have Illidan create a portal from Outland in which his army could invade Argus. He never quite got to open it because of the Black Temple raid but everything is ready.

I think the Demon Hunter class quests have you getting the keystones required to open the portal. So, my guess it that Illidan will open a portal to Argus either in Outland or Azeroth, and that is how we will get to Argus.

So sick of people saying that. It's clear that we are.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    YEAH fuck the players fighting Sargeras we should only fight KJ / Azshara / N'zoth then end WoW. Sargeras NUUUUUUUUUUU not me.

like seriously people. why the absolute denial?

OH NO SARGERAS DEAD

B-B-B-But that means the Warcraft story is almost over!
    kj, azshara, n'zoth, nothing in wow before has ever had sargeras' power. he's on the level of a marvel or dc villain. he's capable ofdestroying multiple stars, lightyears and lightyears apart, from a single point.

that's above goku, that's above buu, that's above silversurfer, that just might be above galactus. there's no way we should ever have that kind of power. it just shouldn't happen.

azeroth needs to manifest, she should be as strong or slightly stronger than him, and she should fight him in the most epic of all cinematics ever made by blizzard.

See you in a few months bro, bring your artifact. I'll destroy you.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    whos the tard you quoted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    kj, azshara, n'zoth, nothing in wow before has ever had sargeras' power. he's on the level of a marvel or dc villain. he's capable ofdestroying multiple stars, lightyears and lightyears apart, from a single point.

that's above goku, that's above buu, that's above silversurfer, that just might be above galactus. there's no way we should ever have that kind of power. it just shouldn't happen.

azeroth needs to manifest, she should be as strong or slightly stronger than him, and she should fight him in the most epic of all cinematics ever made by blizzard.
    YES

and we have army of the Light
    the Pillars of Creation
    The ARtifact weapons that are going to be destroyed with Good reason says the devs at the end of expansion.

GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD HAPPEN. oh hee tee fiddly do

Azeroth Can't awaken because N'zoth

ALso if Azeroth wakes up and starts moving around im pretty sure everyone living on azeroth dies.
    but not before you get your space expansion because you will literally be catapulted into space.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-06 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    Who do you think will wrap up the expansion as the big baddie?
    Wouldnt be surprised if we fight Archimonde and KJ together since IIRC we can actually kill them on Argus. throw mannoroth into the fight and we might officially finish off Warcrafts version of team rocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taken from Chronicle:

"Their physical bodies were destroyed as Norgannon created a protective shield around their spirits, sending it into the Great Dark. Sargeras, unaware that the titan spirits had survived, declared a victory and continued to search for the one world, Azeroth, that had a slumbering titan."

He does not know where we are, when we defeat what's on Argus, he's likely to appear and follow us back home. So it kinda supports the theory that it is gonna be him against us and Azeroth, might be something about Elune too, I believe it was Chris who said he could not spoil anything about Ysera's future so that might hint towards Elune helping us as well.

And it is also in N'zoth's best interests that Sargeras dies, because if we fail, then he dies as well. People need to get off that Sargeras is too OP dick, because really, with Azeroth, Elune, Artifacts, Holydan, The Naaru, Army of the Light, Titan relics and whatever else, we're gonna beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    The Illidan book showed us that Argus is still around and is the place KJ makes his personal head quarters and palace.

The Illidan book also went to great lengths to have Illidan create a portal from Outland in which his army could invade Argus. He never quite got to open it because of the Black Temple raid but everything is ready.

I think the Demon Hunter class quests have you getting the keystones required to open the portal. So, my guess it that Illidan will open a portal to Argus either in Outland or Azeroth, and that is how we will get to Argus.
    The tomb of Sargeras raid

is a DIRECT

PORTAL

to Argus.

secondly KJ is last boss of Tomb so his Argus quarters just got made irrelevant real fast.

Deleted
    How can we go to Argus and NOT fight him is the real question.

They confirmed our artifacts are going away, so the fight on argus might be so big it requires the sacrifice of all our combined power.

Even kil'jaeden or an avatar of sargeras does not require this, what else could it be than him?

Also remember there are still void lords and azshara + n'zoth in nylotha. After our artifacts are gone azshara and n'zoth wil be a real threat + we lost a lot of important heroes

all according to n'zoths plan which is revealed a bit by Il'gynoth

Taken from Chronicle:

"Their physical bodies were destroyed as Norgannon created a protective shield around their spirits, sending it into the Great Dark. Sargeras, unaware that the titan spirits had survived, declared a victory and continued to search for the one world, Azeroth, that had a slumbering titan."

He does not know where we are, when we defeat what's on Argus, he's likely to appear and follow us back home. So it kinda supports the theory that it is gonna be him against us and Azeroth, might be something about Elune too, I believe it was Chris who said he could not spoil anything about Ysera's future so that might hint towards Elune helping us as well.

And it is also in N'zoth's best interests that Sargeras dies, because if we fail, then he dies as well. People need to get off that Sargeras is too OP dick, because really, with Azeroth, Elune, Artifacts, Holydan, The Naaru, Army of the Light, Titan relics and whatever else, we're gonna beat him.
    Didnt Sargeras have his demons Summon him TO Azeroth as an Avatar

Didnt Sargeras OPEN the portal to Draenor for the orcs.

I'm pretty sure he knows where Azeroth is. He found that out back in the War of the Ancients when Xavius and Azshara contacted him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post

Yeah, that might also be the thing. But Sargeras will find Azeroth as soon as we leave Argus. Anything that leads back to our world is something he can tap into. But I still lean on the Exodar. I think that's the proper way as Velen said "We're going home" at the end of the Exodar scenario. And Argus was their home

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    YES

and we have army of the Light
    the Pillars of Creation
    The ARtifact weapons that are going to be destroyed with Good reason says the devs at the end of expansion.

GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD HAPPEN. oh hee tee fiddly do

Azeroth Can't awaken because N'zoth

ALso if Azeroth wakes up and starts moving around im pretty sure everyone living on azeroth dies.
    but not before you get your space expansion because you will literally be catapulted into space.
    if you walk through a swarm of gnats, you don't really feel all that bothered do you? that's akin to what the army of the light is to a being like this.

the pillars of creation? he fucking soloed the whole goddamned pantheon like they were NOTHING, some trinkets that don't even have a fraction of their power ain't gonna do shit.

azeroth can awaken without killing us, she's made of spiritual energy. she will manifest without taking the planet with her, all titans probably manifest without taking their planets with them, too. look at the depictions of them in the chronicle. they don't have planetary looking skin, they have gold and silver skin.

Yeah, that might also be the thing. But Sargeras will find Azeroth as soon as we leave Argus. Anything that leads back to our world is something he can tap into. But I still lean on the Exodar. I think that's the proper way as Velen said "We're going home" at the end of the Exodar scenario. And Argus was their home
    Velen couldnt fathom taking the Tomb as the Portal

we are going direct access baby.

As said Velen can take the Exodar and pull a Tassadar maybe then people will feel like enough stuff was used to defeat Sargeras after the Exodar smashes into him.