Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They are lazy bastards. This is among worst companies out there in same league with Trion, Daybreakgames etc...

Yea, petitioned it as well, got a similar response from a GM.

I'm really sorry to hear about the looting concern. I know that it's really frustrating when we've used our loot lockout for the week when there is an item that we're looking to get :\

As a Game Master there are a few things that we just don't interfere with. Lockouts of any kind are one of those things, simply because resetting a lockout for someone gives them an extra chance at loot that every other player did not have. As you can imagine, that would feel incredibly unfair. As a player myself, I know I would be pretty upset if someone I knew was able to loot a world boss twice and I was only able to once. That would definitely be detrimental to the lockout system and largely impact a lot of players, so it's something that we aren't able to interfere with in any way.

I understand your concern entirely, and I know it's dissapointing that you'll have to wait til next time, but this at least will not slow your game progression at all, as the item you're seeking is purely cosmetic. The weekend is already here and Tuesdays reset is right around the corner, so hang in there just a bit longer! With the new reset next week you'll be eligible for loot again, and you can make your way to the NPC when they are next available and hopefully get the item you're looking for at that time.

In the meantime if there is anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to ask. I wish you the best of luck next week. Have a good one and we will see you in Azeroth!
    Oh well, here's hoping another water boss pops soonish.

Not sure if anyone would care/be interested but, for science, I killed the world boss in a group on my shaman at level 105 and it did not drop LOL...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    Not sure if anyone would care/be interested but, for science, I killed the world boss in a group on my shaman at level 105 and it did not drop LOL...
    I think you have to have AK 4 or 5

I kinda wish we could mix and match between the MH and OH appearances. The hidden enh offhand is probably the best we got while the mainhand is kinda meh (which I could live with). What bothers me the most is, that I wasn't able to find any good xmog to go with it. Any hints?

Did the weekly world boss on my alt shaman and got this along with a 860 cloak with mastery/haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magiktorch View Post
    You'd think that at least a GM could check the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement, see the Flotsam kill and award the skin...
    Stop being sensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    Need to be eligible for loot, and since you aren't eligible for loot at 105 you can't get it. Couple guildies dinged 110 today because of shaman mount hype and they both got it.

I dinged 110 on my Shaman last night, unlocked WQs, and went off to kill Flotsam but didn't get the Warmace.

Did I miss a memo of some other prerequisite I had to meet? Do you need a certain level of AK to have it drop in the first place?

So stupid that it's a 100% drop rate now. Makes it meaningless to have now. Not even going to use it anymore.

Another fail by Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I opened a ticket and got this response:

Game Master Blanzwhallan here to tackle your issue! Thank you so much for your patience while I worked to your ticket. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

It has come to my understanding that you're having some issues with a hidden artifact appearance!

The hidden appearances was recently hotfixed to change the drop rate to 100% for players who are eligible for loot from killing Flotsam. The trouble however is that since this is a Hidden Artifact Appearance we are completely hands off in sending it out, similar to our approach with Legendary items.

This hotfix was done after your kill of Flotsam on Tuesday - we will not be able to assist with giving it to you retroactively. This is the same for all players, and we are not retroactively giving it to anyone. We do not compensate for changes from patches or hotfixes.

I know this isn't ideal, but I hope you can understand that if we could help here we would - That being said, everything is subject to change and Blizzard take great pride is listening to our players and responding to areas that could be improved or adapted as time and needs change. In order for our team to consider making these changes, we need to hear from our players. If you feel this option could be improved we emphasize the importance of letting our developers know.

I highly recommend you post on our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/

I'm positive there are other players who also feel the same way you do! Our Quality Assurance team and Devs read the forums, and go to you guys for suggestions and feedback! Your voice is important.
    My argument was that it fell under their description for "not able to loot item from monster". Looks like they are not going to budge on this issue. However, maybe we can convince them to summon a water boss next week with a 100% drop chance .

Quote Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
    I dinged 110 on my Shaman last night, unlocked WQs, and went off to kill Flotsam but didn't get the Warmace.

Did I miss a memo of some other prerequisite I had to meet? Do you need a certain level of AK to have it drop in the first place?
    I had to loot his body to get the hidden artifact appearance. Did you do that?
    be aware, be awake, and you won't be fake

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    I had to loot his body to get the hidden artifact appearance. Did you do that?
    Tried, didn't see any indication I could, and I've made it a habit to check the bodies of these sort of bosses just in case there's something there.

I got the Enh once because I'm lazy and didn't do the world boss until the end of the week until they hot fixed it. I have the appearance on just so I unlock the color variants. I hate all of the hidden skins for all shaman specs I'm just trying to earn the achievements.
    Hi Sephurik

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I got the Enh once because I'm lazy and didn't do the world boss until the end of the week until they hot fixed it. I have the appearance on just so I unlock the color variants. I hate all of the hidden skins for all shaman specs I'm just trying to earn the achievements.
    Same haha.

The one I actuall want is a PVP one and I dont PVP, am so torn.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Same haha.

Just spamming all the PVP world quest is not horrible to level up but Enh is pretty badass for PVP currently, might be a good time to jump in .
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Same haha.

The warden towers will give you a pretty sizable chunk of honor for doing zero pvp at all.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday I got the Enhancement and Elemental hidden skins and the Llothien Prowler. I am quite happy now

So nobody else is bothered by the fact that the skin is now meaningless and pointless because it's a 100% drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    So nobody else is bothered by the fact that the skin is now meaningless and pointless because it's a 100% drop?
    Yea, so much for a "hidden". But really can't blame the broken system from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Letting them drop off World Bosses was a rather dumb idea to begin with, at least with the random world boss system.

Take Fury for example, they required two items from different world bosses and a random drop from HoV as well.

It's simply stupid because you can't farm them, need luck for the proper world boss to spawn and the luck to receive the item, it's too much.