Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I agree. I know it's against the rules to discuss moderation, but, honestly, I'm baffled at how Hav0kk is still allowed to be around in this forums. Is no one reporting his constant use of racial slurs and flame-baiting?

I'm almost convinced he's an over-zealous anti-Legacy poster's alt account, being used to pose as a pro-Legacy nutjob with the sole purpose to make the pro-Legacy look worse than it already is.
    Nah, he got sent to time out for quite awhile a few months ago for similar inflammatory remarks. Then he came back and tried being reasonable. But I guess he didn't like the direction the conversation was going so he just lost his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    That's giving him far more credit, and intelligence, than is warranted.
    I know, but... the alternative kinda implies his IQ is dangerously low, not to mention crippling social anxiety and delusional from being spoiled too much by his/her parents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Nah, he got sent to time out for quite awhile a few months ago for similar inflammatory remarks. Then he came back and tried being reasonable. But I guess he didn't like the direction the conversation was going so he just lost his shit.
    Which, unfortunately for Nostralius and the Pro-Legacy crowd, always, always, -always- puts a bad shine on things. Perhaps they should try to police their own people instead of those of us who want a rational, logical conversation debating the pros and cons.

But hey, its a little bit entertaining at least.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, but... the alternative kinda implies his IQ is dangerously low, not to mention crippling social anxiety and delusional from being spoiled too much by his/her parents.
    All things considered? Yea, pretty spot on, actually.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    ill spout and say what the fuck i want, and if the mods decide to ban me ill make a newe account and continue to spout pro legacy on this forum.
    If you were American I'd say you'd be one paragraph away from misusing the free speech quote.

So, official classic servers are out of the question and Nost pirates will have to conform with another shitty server? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    So, official classic servers are out of the question and Nost pirates will have to conform with another shitty server? LOL
    Nah, they're going to the mystical land of Russia, were the servers are immune of prosecution and the latency is huge.

Deleted
    what the fuck do u know about me in real life? who the fuck do you think you are to sit there and decide how low my iq is by what i post on a forum u complete and utter clampet. my iq is way above average as a matter of a fact, and your the type of nerdy forum dweller i would love to smack clean in the mouth to give you a wake up call as to what this life is about. you little cretin you sound to me like a little nerd that sits in his basement with his lights off reading forum posts and thinking you are some kind of intelligent person whaen all you do is sit and try to make your pathetic life better by insulting peoples intelligennce with your fat spotty head.

Have fun finding a girlfrend cunt.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2016-11-06 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    No. They are not out of the question. Blizzard just said there would be no new information at Blizzcon, however they are still talking about it. Look, the chances of it happening soon I think is very slim. However, they have not said the idea is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck do u know about me in real life? who the fuck do you think you are to sit there and decide how low my iq is by what i post on a forum u complete and utter clampet. your the type of nerdy forum dweller i would love to smack clean i nthe mouth to give you a wake up call as to what this life is about.
    You, showing someone else how the world works?

5/7 mate, perfect joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrackedHammer View Post
    However, they have not said the idea is dead.
    While I agree we should never say never, I think that was a polite and PR friendly way of telling people to hush about that subject.

what the fuck do u know about me in real life? who the fuck do you think you are to sit there and decide how low my iq is by what i post on a forum u complete and utter clampet. your the type of nerdy forum dweller i would love to smack clean i nthe mouth to give you a wake up call as to what this life is about.
    ...i-is that you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for sniper red dots just in case.

15+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck do u know about me in real life? who the fuck do you think you are to sit there and decide how low my iq is by what i post on a forum u complete and utter clampet. my iq is way above average as a matter of a fact, and your the type of nerdy forum dweller i would love to smack clean in the mouth to give you a wake up call as to what this life is about. you little cretin you sound to me like a little nerd that sits in his basement with his lights off reading forum posts and thinking you are some kind of intelligent person whaen all you do is sit and try to make your pathetic life better by insulting peoples intelligennce with your fat spotty head.

Sweet merciful jesus, he's gone full e-thug. Wooooow.

I'm so sorry, Pro-Legacy Group.

(Apologies if someone posted this already)

Nost twitter says there should be an announcement soon:

https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/sta...46468864380928

7+ Year Old Account

for somone with "way above average IQ"
    you sure do like to spell you "u" and you're "your" also no capitals after your periods, horrible grammar, and just as bad spell as i am
    and im fucking dyslexic and about just under average IQ mostly because of my multiple concussions
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Sweet merciful jesus, he's gone full e-thug. Wooooow.

I'm so sorry, Pro-Legacy Group.
    do you honeslly think i care about what you or anyone on this forum thinks about me?

10+ Year Old Account
    People buying shirts to willingly support an illegal and allegedly non profit server <3

- - - Updated - - -

do you honeslly think i care about what you or anyone on this forum thinks about me?
    Do you prefer the answer to be yes or no? We just want to help.

And I like how you acuse us of talking about how you must be irl when you've done nothing but describe what you thing we look like in your tiny little mind. Do you like double standards? "Do you think you're untouchable?"
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2016-11-06 at 06:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. But I don't think anyone, period, cares what you have to say anymore. For a long while now, actually.

You provide absolutely nothing but amusement to us, and are acting as a stain to the Pro-legacy group. By all means, keep up the awesome work, you'll go far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    You, showing someone else how the world works?

5/7 mate, perfect joke.

- - - Updated - - -

While I agree we should never say never, I think that was a polite and PR friendly way of telling people to hush about that subject.
    thing is you also have to remember, this all came out only a few months ago, and they have been SUPER busy with legion
    so their not going to be able to get to the point they could announce it by blizzcon, i think their talking about it, i know they are, i know their doing their research, cause alot of them do want it, and i am fine with it, as long as the main game is still getting the support is deserves, so basicly as long as legacy servers dont affect the normal game, im fine with it, be and let be? i think the saying is?

if we are going to get an announcement, no way it owuld have been blizzcon, if anything it will be in about 3-4 months time, because they will have to do testing and checking and working

also would people really be that happy if blizz announced they were working on it, then 2-3 years later released it? people would be pissed

cause no legacy servers are not going to come in 1 month, they will take along time to devolp, alot of research, polls, marketing, and updating, as it will need to work with alot of new systems

there is a ton of questions to ask
    QoL upgrades?
    Collecting like mounts and acheivs and pets?
    transmog?
    more graveyards?
    what bugs to fix, what to leave alone?
    balance raids alittle better to stop some of the bullshit?
    allow wow token?
    have to buy it, or come free with normal game?
    how much will it cost monthly?
    do we allow charecters to be transfered from legacy to the normal game?

and so SO MANY more
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Nope. But I don't think anyone, period, cares what you have to say anymore. For a long while now, actually.

You provide absolutely nothing but amusement to us, and are acting as a stain to the Pro-legacy group. By all means, keep up the awesome work, you'll go far.

people obvisouly do care about what i say on this forum because my arguments always spark a debate, people dont want to agree with me. but i always win.

and read this https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/sta...46468864380928

nostalrius 2.0 announced in 1 or 2 days max. i will never lose an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    and read this https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/sta...46468864380928

nostalrius 2.0 announced in 1 or 2 days max. i will never lose an argument.
    Holy mother of extrapolation!

And btw you haven't won a single argument yet.

But do carry on, it's been fun reading about how your tiny little mind is melting post.after post.