Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Sargeras and his silly Avatars

its ok though

it doesnt say THEY HAVE TO BE in their bodies when they die

just kill Sargeras in his new spiffy Avatar on Argus.

Ok hes dead now. now lets set of the fireworks illidan

- - - Updated - - -

NO NO NO NO NON ON NO NO NO NO

Dont remind me of that

They can't have our sexy Silver Fox Guardian not Guardian
    hes so charming and glorious and his not afraid to put a bitch in her place.

Odyn you res her right now.

OH YEAH that reminds me

Our Argus Assault will include Odyn and 10,000+ years of Valajar champions that have joined him in the halls of Valor. Once Helya dies.... next week Odyn and the Valajar are free.

the Valajar likely play a core role in the events of 7.2 in the second assault on the broken shore. the legion going to shit their fucking pants when champions from Valhalla and the Valkaryie maidens assault the isle.
    sargeras had died in many avatars, yes i can (and we will fight one, but its a weakened one, that aegwyn had allready defeated long ago) see us fighting sargeras avatar, a weak version and maybe even a fully powered one later

but for now, i dont see how exactly we will fight the full fledged sargeras

but its blizzard, they do like to pull shit out their ass :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    "Invulnerability against mortal weapons, and limited immunity to immortal weapons"

This is a old statement that has been on every lore site since at least 2013. I don't know what more you guys need to understand that he's gonna die this expansion
    this is literally why we have the artifact weapons. Blizzard gave us these to combat him.

He probably enters Azeroth in a smaller form ( much like Archimonde / KJ) and thus he can only battle with a fraction of his power, we push him back and he finally manifests in a cinematic, but that's when Azeroth (and maybe Elune) manifests and destroys him.

I can go on like this forever, but people gotta face it. He is gonna die.
    The only thing that seems weird to me is that we're gonna kill him before N'zoth and Azshara but I feel like Azshara stands way more on the Old Gods' side than the Legion's side. Hence why we probably don't see the naga working with the Legion in Azsuna, because that pearl thingy can be used to free N'zoth.I

It all makes more sense now! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I
    AM
    A
    GENIUS
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My title should be Loremaster
    Because I am that good
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Im just dumbfounded how people are confused about Azshara allegence since the Sundering. It was OBVIOUSLY the old gods.

then it was cemented to be the old gods as her BFFS if you even played Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    sargeras had died in many avatars, yes i can (and we will fight one, but its a weakened one, that aegwyn had allready defeated long ago) see us fighting sargeras avatar, a weak version and maybe even a fully powered one later

but for now, i dont see how exactly we will fight the full fledged sargeras

but its blizzard, they do like to pull shit out their ass :P
    Pillars of Creation

They can be used on Azeroth

A TITANS BODY

so PRESUMABLY

the can be used on Sargeras.

We are going to turn Sargeras inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    Who do you think will wrap up the expansion as the big baddie?
    Why is there a need for a big battle in the end? We get the big Legion battle in 7.2 and the Tomb, I'm pretty sure we'll have some Wrathion, Horde and Alliance action in 7.3. They renewed the conflict between both factions prior to Legion just to not focus on it at all? I think one of our huge lore characters is going to do something very stupid. And who knows what's happening to the Army of Light, Turalyon etc.? I don't see it happening in Legion, that we're defeating Sargeras. I'd rather see this happening in the expansion after we fought N'zoth and Azshara.

Right now it doesn't make any sense to kill off Sargeras (and we are not even strong enough, as if the artifacts could kill him lol).

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why would Kil'jaeden be alive after being killed at the Tomb of Sargeras? The Tomb of Sargeras is heavy saturated fel area, everything demon there dies permanently. Also, why would another end-raid boss be the next end raid boss, thats stupid as hell. Also, the Avatar of Sargeras is weaker than ever.
    An area being heavily saturated with Fel energy doesn't make it the twisting Nether. That would be a major weakness to the Legion. Now if in the very depths of the raid, we actually walk through a portal and find KJ sitting on a throne in the Twisting Nether and kill him, then that's different.

Fighting Archimonde and KJ as the last bosses of this expansion would be stupid as hell? Yeah, maybe... from a gameplay perspective, but this the Lore Forums, where we talk about lore. And right now, 2 expansion final bosses are still alive and their forces are currently attacking us... KJ was already the final boss in Sunwell and Archimonde was already a boss in Hyjal raid. Archimonde was also defeated in RoC and he was defeated in the War of the Ancients. So yeah, I think from a lore pov, fighting Archimonde and KJ on Argus makes a hell of a lot of sense... but I also think the Legion being taken over by the Old Gods would also make a lot too. Nice to see you also agree with me on that :P

- - - Updated - - -

Well just have to see. Regardless the finale is going to be Something do do with Sargeras and grander than Kil'jaeden.

so whatever it is I'm sure they will deliver.
    I do believe it will. But I feel 90% sure that it will end with the Old Gods/Void Lords gaining greatly.

Personally, I always thought that the Legion would try to summon Sargeras to his avatar and instead an Old God would infest it, taking over the Legion. Even made a thread about it like 6 years ago. God a lot of shit feedback from people, but it's starting to look like I was right all along >

- - - Updated - - -

Our Argus Assault will include Odyn and 10,000+ years of Valajar champions that have joined him in the halls of Valor. Once Helya dies.... next week Odyn and the Valajar are free.

the Valajar likely play a core role in the events of 7.2 in the second assault on the broken shore. the legion going to shit their fucking pants when champions from Valhalla and the Valkaryie maidens assault the isle.
    That would be cool, but he needs to come late. He needs to go to Ulduar and unite with the rest and start churning out more Titanforged. Maybe he can gather some Mogu and Tol'vir too.

Maybe we're purging Sargeras and he'll become one of our allies to fight the Old Gods / Void Lords? Who knows. But that he will die? No way. Never.

Let us not forget that the World Soul of Azeroth will be the single most powerful being in the universe, rivaling that of even the Void Lords. All fights we have encountered to this day have been to protect the Nascent World Soul from corruption and destruction, all the while biding time for it to mature and emerge. Whats to say that this doesn't happen and Azeroth basically backhands Sargeras into nonexistence? Also, Sargeras cannot "shrink" himself, the titans did not posses that ability which is why they created the Sea Giants/Mogu/Dwarves.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Deleted
    I opened the thread for the spoilers but saw none. What was supposed to be the spoiler?

Didnt Sargeras have his demons Summon him TO Azeroth as an Avatar

Didnt Sargeras OPEN the portal to Draenor for the orcs.

I'm pretty sure he knows where Azeroth is. He found that out back in the War of the Ancients when Xavius and Azshara contacted him.
    If he know where we are so why he don't cleave azeroth? any reason?

If this happens (it probably will) what's next, N'zoth will be the major baddie? Seriously, someone tell me lol.

After N'zoth dies then what? Do you guys think they'll develop new villains who we haven't heard much about or bring back old ones?

If N'zoth is the big baddie after, how much expansions do you guys think it'll be before we kill him? Because it's been quite a while and we're finally going after Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Team View Post
    If this happens (it probably will) what's next, N'zoth will be the major baddie? Seriously, someone tell me lol.
    Clearly it will be Nomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    The Titans can not change size in order to fit onto a planet. That is why they created the Titanforged to battle the Old Gods on Azeroth. They could not get rid of the Old Gods themselves without harming the planet because of their size.

Sargeras may have changed however, there is no information supporting that at the moment.
    The titans can absolutely change their size. Source: Dawn of the Aspects book.

Deleted
    Artifacts are all powerful and stuff, but seems to me you'd need a titan to beat another, no?

We've beaten most of the old gods already, right? Maybe with the powers of the pillars and such, we can finally free azeroth of the corruptive influence and awaken her.

Azeroth fights Sargeras in space near Argus while we activate/destroy/banish certain things to weaken sargeras => Azeroth deals the killing blow
    In dieing, Sargeras is taken over by the void lords, inflicts a corruptive wound on azeroth, and flees.

Next x-pack: Fighting the corruption on azeroth caused by sargeras, and then going for him and his new masters => Void Lords
    Last edited by mmoc593e7db3da; 2016-11-06 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Depending on what blizzard has planned, maybe. However, if titans can shrink, then the pantheon really fucked up with the old gods. They could have cleansed Azeroth themselves.
    IIRC (They can shrink btw) the reason the Old Gods couldn't be cleansed is because the titans were simply ignorant as to what was happening on Azeroth until it was to late and by the time they decided to act the Old Gods were already more powerful a foe than they could get rid of themselves. Something to that effect. Only thing I have a source from off the top of my head is for the fact that they can indeed shrink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion (Deathwing) View Post
    IIRC (They can shrink btw) the reason the Old Gods couldn't be cleansed is because the titans were simply ignorant as to what was happening on Azeroth until it was to late and by the time they decided to act the Old Gods were already more powerful a foe than they could get rid of themselves. Something to that effect. Only thing I have a source from off the top of my head is for the fact that they can indeed shrink.
    The titans were strong enough to obliterate the old gods easily. The problem was that the old gods burried themselves so deep within azeroth that killing them would've meant destroying azeroth (both the world and the titan). One old god was actually killed and left a huge wound on the world: The well of eternity
    The very reason they had come was to save the titan, so they had to find ways of fighting the old gods without destroying them after that.

Sargeras betraying the pantheon was because of his unwillingness to risk a titan's corruption at the hand of the old gods/void lords, so he didn't hesitate at instantly destroying a corrupted planet and killing the titan there-in.
    Ironically, he got corrupted himself in the process, though not by the void lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Clearly it will be Nomi.
    That bastard deserves it for giving me duplicate recipes

Who does that!?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Then why hasn't he? Why has he been so missing? why has Kil'jaeden become acting leader in his absence? The reason is, he died originally. Archimonde in RoC tried to claim the power of the World Tree for himself, an act that he believed would make him as powerful as Sargeras. In Sunwell, KJ declares that the rest are gone and he's the true leader of the Legion now(Archimonde was also dead as dead).

With him being retconned as not dead(Thanks to the ignorance of the playerbase) he's still missing. Azeroth has always been Sargeras and Archimonde's objective, but now the guy who's supposed to be in charge of the Legion's R&D is now leading the assault on Azeroth. Last we even hear of Sargeras, he was in a mortal body, killed on a world infested with Old Gods. His last act, mindfucking Garona... who killed the King... but that turned out to be Old god's doing.

My guess, Sargeras is still trapped on Azeroth and extremely weakened. Or Sargeras is in the Twisting Nether... extremely weakened. I assume that when a Demon dies and has to regenerate a body, the stronger the longer it takes. But I also believe that the Old gods may have also acted against Sargeras the moment he died in the body of Medihv.
    U think sargeras can die in avatar form? So we going to kill him in tomb of sargeras for second time ?!! make no sence
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2016-11-06 at 11:19 AM.

Maybe we fight him and take him down to such a % of health that he realizes the error of his ways and helps us fight the Void.
    "We do not offer freedom of speech on our forums."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    We'll be killing him at some point in legion. For sure. We'll probably use some kind of super weapon to do it, but we will do it.

Sargeras has been replaced as the 'ultimate big bad' by the void lords now and I doubt blizzard want to do another legion focused expansion after the whole orc burnout.

Of course we won't fight Sargeras. Don't be silly. We might defeat the Legion, but not Sargeras. No way they are bringing him back now. If anything we'll defeat the Legion as it exists now, under the leadership of Kil'Jaeden as Sargeras has been AWOL for some time at this point. Kil'Jaeden is currently the leader of the Legion. We will hear of Sargeras' return later on as he builds Legion 2.0 in the future. They're not gonna end that now. It's gonna be Sargeras vs. Azeroth (the Titan to be) much, much later.

I'm hoping the sargeras encounter involves us taking him down to 95%, him cleaving the planet apart, and then x'era sacrificing its self to teleport us back to Azeroth.

Just to drive home how hopelessly outclassed we are even with artifacts