The Old Frozen Throne

Just felt nostalgic about W3FT and wotlk expansion and decided to sculpt this model, not asking for feedback just sharing something new.

Last edited by Voolcan; 2016-11-06 at 10:00 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think you understand how this "start a new thread and discussion" thing works. You can't just post a link and expect something to happen.

dont mean to post a link want to link images but not working

Deleted
    Still needs text to talk about. Edit your post with discussion material.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolcan View Post
    dont mean to post a link want to link images but not working
    Because your pictures aren't even public..
    Also just throwing a link in, what exactly do you want to discuss? This is not your facebook/twitter feed where you can just post your cat pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Because your pictures aren't even public..
    Also just throwing a link in, what exactly do you want to discuss? This is not your facebook/twitter feed where you can just post your cat pics.
    there are nicer ways to talk to people you know... But I don't put much faith in these forums anymore when it comes to people keep open minded or nice. And if you wanted to know what I meaning, I'm talking about ur snappy post about cat pics and facebook...

Deleted
    I expected something like: HOW CAN YOU STILL DENY GLOBAL WARMING ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    there are nicer ways to talk to people you know... But I don't put much faith in these forums anymore when it comes to people keep open minded or nice. And if you wanted to know what I meaning, I'm talking about ur snappy post about cat pics and facebook...
    Given you quoted it, it's pretty obvious what you're talking about.

He was being snappy though because the OP royally fucked up the first post. His post literally contained no content, just dead links to his imgur profile which he hadn't even set to public. And now that I can see the OP has added an image to the first post, it is still no clearer as to what sort of discussion he's wanting. I can't tell if that's something he's made in a modelling program or if it's a datamined zone or what.

This whole thread was fucked since the first post lmao

E: Okay. So you made some 3D renderings. Nice. Maybe just preview your post next time.
    Last edited by mmoc17cbf2bb70; 2016-11-06 at 10:03 AM.

well sorry took me a while to figure out the imigur thing but dont mean to create any kind of conflict

I personally like it.

the frozen throne

located in the icecrown citadel

on icecrown glacier

you dont get there by boat

nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    the frozen throne

located in the icecrown citadel

on icecrown glacier

you dont get there by boat

nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by Voolcan View Post
    you wanna make the pretty cold throne

on global warming glacier

more power to you

Deleted
    Yeah. When I played Wotlk, I expected to see Frozen Throne from WC3:TFT, surrounded by waters. I didn't mind covering it with saronite, but Wotlk version changed to much for me.

Deleted
    Looks nice, although it's still somewhat detached from the one in the cinematic as there the catwalk climbing was connected somewhat better to the main pillar and there was more ice around.

Still, great try

Yh my goal was to make it as similar as possible