Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Why would we go from KJ to someone far weaker than him when he wasn't even an end boss?
    A few reasons. One of which is the Azshara->Old Gods-> Void Lords direction involves climbing to levels of power that go right above KJ's head.

Azshara might be weaker, but her superiors are far stronger than KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I think thats the key that will tie 8.0 to the last 7.X patch. We'll be on Argus - then shit breaks loose on Azeroth just as we 'win' against the Legion and think we're ok - and have to rush back and go into the Maelstrom / Deep Below etc.

I think Azshara will raise a new whole new sub-contintent for her expansion from the depths - would give Blizzard the best opportunity to invent new zones / scenery / lore / visual diversity etc from scratch.
    assuming emerald nightmare quotes

the shit will break loose after we destroy the people we need to destroy and start to explode ARgus

when we seal the tomb behind us we turn the key using the pillars and ad a by product we shatter N'zoths prison and he erupt from his prison. And gaping maws and wounds in the planet open pouring the faceless across our world. Meanwhile Azshara and the full might of the Naga show their hand with N'zoth freed. thats what the HINTS say and thats LIKELY whats going to happen consider we are going to Argus , Tomb is the Portal with the Sargerite Keystone, and Illidans Plan in novel and intro is to kill the legion leaders so they cant escape then explode the planet.

makes sense dont it?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-07 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    its to destroy the legion itself not a portal thing.. oh my god just fuck

im going to leave these forums until this expansion ends before my veins in my head rupture.
    Don't get an aneurysm on my behalf!

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I think thats the key that will tie 8.0 to the last 7.X patch. We'll be on Argus - then shit breaks loose on Azeroth just as we 'win' against the Legion and think we're ok - and have to rush back and go into the Maelstrom / Deep Below etc.

I think Azshara will raise a new whole new sub-contintent for her expansion from the depths - would give Blizzard the best opportunity to invent new zones / scenery / lore / visual diversity etc from scratch.
    why would Azshara RAISE islands? she would SINK them

her race thrives in the water and has an insane advantage.

and we already have zones

nazjatar / Undermine (neutral city) / Zandalar / Ny'olotha / Makura / Plunder Isle / Lost Isles <gobllin starter zone> could be reused at max level

of course blizzard will make some zones from scratch but some iconic ones will be present. SURELY Undermine would be and would actually make a perfect and quite interesting Neutral city.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-07 at 03:57 AM.

I think The other side of Azeroth is about next expansion.

Deleted
    why would Azshara RAISE islands? she would SINK them

her race thrives in the water and has an insane advantage.

and we already have zones

nazjatar / Undermine (neutral city) / Zandalar / Ny'olotha / Makura / Plunder Isle / Lost Isles <gobllin starter zone> could be reused at max level
    arent you the same person that thinks Sargaras will shrink himself into an ant so we can squash him?

Quote Originally Posted by N0085T3RG0D View Post
    arent you the same person that thinks Sargaras will shrink himself into an ant so we can squash him?
    why wouldn't he?

also are you trying to deflect my comment?

do you seriously think azhsara would RAISE islands as opposed to SINK them?

serious question its hilarious you think she would want to raise them.

Azsharas city and palace is the most secure place on the entire planet. its at the bottom of the Ocean near the Maelstrom. GOOD LUCK assaulting it let alone dealing with the water currents.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-07 at 04:00 AM.

Deleted
    why wouldn't he?

also are you trying to deflect my comment?

do you seriously think azhsara would RAISE islands as opposed to SINK them?

serious question its hilarious you think she would want to raise them.
    Id guess for the same reason Azshara wouldnt want to make islands when she thrives underwater

Quote Originally Posted by N0085T3RG0D View Post
    Id guess for the same reason Azshara wouldnt want to make islands when she thrives underwater
    You realise sinking Islands = good for her.

simple minded though I see

Ion says we are taking them out this expansion
    Source please? I've been looking for that very information for a while now.
    this expansion is called legion
    I'm glad you can read.
    we fight EVERYONE in the legion except sargeras before 7.3
    Again, source please.
    our artifacts are gone with good lore reason at the end of expansion.
    Completely irrelevant to this conversation. We've known the fate of the artifacts since the Legion announcement. Has no bearing on where the next expansion will be.
    there is no Argus expansion.
    You have no more idea what the next expansion is than I do. You cannot claim this until the next one is announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing Argus is going to be 7.3 and 7.4...with the next expansion being linked to the Void Lords. *yolo speculation* I don't think we're going to be killing Sargeras. I think Azeroth, the Titan or whatever that has been talking to Magni is going to commune with Sargeras and help us take the fight to the void. *end yolo speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post

I'm glad you can read.

Again, source please.

Completely irrelevant to this conversation. We've known the fate of the artifacts since the Legion announcement. Has no bearing on where the next expansion will be.

You have no more idea what the next expansion is than I do. You cannot claim this until the next one is announced.
    read the 7.3 patch or expansion thread.

Check reddit

just google it

its everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad you can read.

Again, source please.

source?

Archimonde in HFC
    Ticondrius in NH
    Kil'jaeden in Tomb

that is the people of relevency within the burning legion.

the artifact loss isn't irrelevent because they said a good lore reason why they will be gone.

GEE

I wonder what that could be.

here have a quote from the shadow priest weapon
    Xal'atath whispers: The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight.

Deleted
    I guess it will be something like Isle of Thunder. Single city that represents Argus and you join up with Tyralion or whats it to push the Legion back. In said zone there will be the final raid with whomever we will fight being there. I would preffer it for NOT to be Sargeras, but rather a plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I guess it will be something like Isle of Thunder. Single city that represents Argus and you join up with Tyralion or whats it to push the Legion back. In said zone there will be the final raid with whomever we will fight being there. I would preffer it for NOT to be Sargeras, but rather a plot twist.

his name is Turalyon

also there prob 5 mans and a whole host of iconic villans in the raid leading to the titan.

I kinda hope we have archimonde and KJ tag team bungaloo twin emperor before the Final encounter.

I really don't understand why people want to go to Argus? Yes, it was beautiful, once. Like, 13.000 years ago. Now, it looks like this:

It can't be saved. It's a hunk of fel rock. I for one would hate to fight demons for a third expansion in a row. Rolling around on fel zone. No way Blizzard is going to go for that.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2016-11-07 at 04:35 AM.

read the 7.3 patch or expansion thread.

Check reddit

just google it

its everywhere
    I have looked, The only thing we know for sure is we're going to Argus after 7.2.5, that doesn't even mean patch 7.3 that could be 7.4 or 7.5. If you happen to have the 7.3 patch notes on hand, I'd like to see them.

source?

Archimonde in HFC
    Ticondrius in NH
    Kil'jaeden in Tomb

that is the people of relevency within the burning legion.
    We don't even know for a solid fact that Archimonde is dead, HFC was the second time we fought him. Lorewise we can only kill demonic souls like that permanently if we kill them in the Twisting Nether. There's been a ton of community speculation about his death but no solid confirmation. Also, just because we fight someone like Tichondrius or KJ doesn't guarantee a kill by any means. Especially if we're fighting them on Azeroth and not on say Mardum or some other place that's been dragged into the Twisting Nether. We may do nothing more than push them back.
    the artifact loss isn't irrelevent because they said a good lore reason why they will be gone.
    Do you happen to know that reason? I doubt we're going to be using them to power up another Dragon Soul type weapon. Reality is that we don't know that reason and we have no idea if it's due to the Burning Legion or something else. If you've found solid info I would love to see it.
    GEE

I wonder what that could be.

here have a quote from the shadow priest weapon
    Okay, so the weapon is alluding to some type of Old God/Void Lord type monster. What does that have to do with the fate of the of our weapons?

I have looked, The only thing we know for sure is we're going to Argus after 7.2.5, that doesn't even mean patch 7.3 that could be 7.4 or 7.5. If you happen to have the 7.3 patch notes on hand, I'd like to see them.
    Look again. I posted this just two pages ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Okay, I found the answer for everyone:

5:37

Matt Goss, Lead Game Designer:
    Matt: "I think the one thing I would want to clarify is that there is a little bit of a confusion around whether Argus was now, whether it was in the future, and I think, that is a Legion thing. That is not, you know, next expansion. So you'll see that in 7.3"
    Interviewer: "Yeah, okay, awesome. So it's definitely 7.3"
    Matt: "Yeah"

Haha, you shit on that guy. Good job.

Nice find, glad to hear that was clarified for landing there in 7.3.

We don't even know for a solid fact that Archimonde is dead, HFC was the second time we fought him. Lorewise we can only kill demonic souls like that permanently if we kill them in the Twisting Nether. There's been a ton of community speculation about his death but no solid confirmation. Also, just because we fight someone like Tichondrius or KJ doesn't guarantee a kill by any means. Especially if we're fighting them on Azeroth and not on say Mardum or some other place that's been dragged into the Twisting Nether. We may do nothing more than push them back.

Do you happen to know that reason? I doubt we're going to be using them to power up another Dragon Soul type weapon. Reality is that we don't know that reason and we have no idea if it's due to the Burning Legion or something else. If you've found solid info I would love to see it.

Okay, so the weapon is alluding to some type of Old God/Void Lord type monster. What does that have to do with the fate of the of our weapons?
    the God of the Deep is N'zoth and hes telling us to hurry up and kill Sargeras