Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Are you having a chuckle? Third best and I was delighted to get it.
    You sure about that Thete? I would think the boots would be third best. The run speed increase should result in bigger uptime.

The wrist are kind of risky to use and will stress your healers. Not very different from Holy wrath.

Anyways, i dislike this legendary system alot. I did get the cape now, but it doesn't change my opinion that this completely random system sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Still better than the one I got (I'm also a paladin, prot to be specific).
    I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=132443/aggramars-stride
    The boots are marginal, but still bis boots, right? I mean, you normally get NO special from your boots, so anything is nice and the stats are good. You probably have less need for Divine Steed and can spec for Spellwarding more often. Also movement buff is just nice QoL perk. Who doesn't like to move faster?

- - - Updated - - -

I got the legs and was happy to get them. I joked with my M+ team (they dropped in a DHT 9 run) that I wasn't cool enough to complain in guild chat about how bad my legendary was. I mean, all the cool kids do that, right? It's kinda nerdy to act excited.

The legs don't do much for me in raids, but they're great in M+ (synergy with Bulwark of Order) and tbh I have more fun in 5 mans than raids these days. I think it's the faster pace. The higher M+ give plenty of challenge, and there's no sitting around while people zone in and out or go out to smoke, etc. Just wham bam bam go go go how many chests did we get?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

>gets one of the toppest legendaries
    >wants to rage quit
    Kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You sure about that Thete? I would think the boots would be third best. The run speed increase should result in bigger uptime.

The wrist are kind of risky to use and will stress your healers. Not very different from Holy wrath.

Anyways, i dislike this legendary system alot. I did get the cape now, but it doesn't change my opinion that this completely random system sucks.

Tricky to use? It's an extra cheat death, there is nothing tricky about it. It's a permanent cheat death mechanic that can end up saving your ass, keeping you alive to dps longer during heavy raid damage. Combined with our retribution passive, you'll stay alive doing increased damage for longer.

can be way worse. I got the neck and I can't even wear it. my 860 has me doing more dps because of that mastery/no strength...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    Tricky to use? It's an extra cheat death, there is nothing tricky about it. It's a permanent cheat death mechanic that can end up saving your ass, keeping you alive to dps longer during heavy raid damage. Combined with our retribution passive, you'll stay alive doing increased damage for longer.
    Eh? Why would i get myself killed in the first place (unless i'm tanking)?

I would have to make a big mistake for that to happen. It's not common and we do have a panic button on bubble already.

Look, i'm not saying it's useless. I'm saying i disagree it's the third best, from a raiding pov (for ret).
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-11-08 at 07:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Still better than the one I got (I'm also a paladin, prot to be specific).
    I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=132443/aggramars-stride
    Hey, I really like that one, it's my 2nd favorite! Really helps a Retribution out with their usual slow speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Eh? Why would i get myself killed in the first place (unless i'm tanking)?
    to proc a potential 2kk hp absorb which you could then pop for an added dps and lols while heals are going mental?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate getting 895's that keep me alive when I should have died

Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

does it explode and also do dmg equal to absorbed? - as the normal one

Quote Originally Posted by vivel View Post
    by far the worst legendary item i have ever seen drop.
    They made us a suicide bomber lmao.

http://www.wowdb.com/items/140846-ae...mguards-of-awe
    I have the neck, waist and boots. 3 Legendaries, all average. I have been praying for the back and ring but nope, I got those instead.

The neck is by far the worst one due to a huge amount of Mastery on it. I would know, its the only one i have...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    >gets one of the toppest legendaries
    >wants to rage quit
    Kids these days.
    People who rage quit often don't care much about the game anyway. All they care about is "give me what I want or i will get angry". Spoiled kids who always gotten the thing they want from the parents.
    Sad thing is, that more kids become like that.
    Wanting something is however always good. Whining about it isn't.
    Yeah I know it is very RNG and all, but chill out. Play the game, enjoy the content and have fun. If you can't enjoy the game because you get some other legendary than you wanted, then prepare to unsub. If that is the mentality you are also going to have a hard life, as you can't always get what you want.

Deleted
    Was my 1st legendairy as well.
    It's a real life-saver in most situations. Remember "dead dps = no dps = bad dps".

It's incredibly powerfull in world content (and even more in world-PVP).
    It also enables you to run less safe talents and still have a fake-death.

Also: my 2nd one was the belt, that heals targets for 15% their HP when lesser blessings are cast on them.
    Do you see me crying havoc about either of them?

That is an amazing legendary, what the f.. are you complaining about?

Deleted
    Oh Boohoo, I got the stun helm. What the hell am I supposed to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post
    Please... worst Legendary for Paladins are Chain of Trayn, 15% heal of your total hp from BoP or Freedom, shit legendary.
    Funny, as a Holy pala with the Legendary I can tell you, you're wrong. The heal is decent, heals for 300-350k and can crit. And I like having 3 instant casts to heal with, even if BoP is quite lengthy. Yes, it proccs of Sacrifice as well.

Actually in our first m+10 the proc killed Wrath of Azshara when everyone else was dead. And considering how often it generally procs in m+ runs I'd say it's quite a fine legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I take those boots over the loss of control ring.
    [url]http://www.wowhead.com/item=132452/sephuzs
    Nov 1 Hotfixes:
    "Silencing an enemy with Avenger’s Shield now activates Sephuz’s Secret."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    People who rage quit often don't care much about the game anyway. All they care about is "give me what I want or i will get angry". Spoiled kids who always gotten the thing they want from the parents.
    Sad thing is, that more kids become like that.
    Wanting something is however always good. Whining about it isn't.
    Yeah I know it is very RNG and all, but chill out. Play the game, enjoy the content and have fun. If you can't enjoy the game because you get some other legendary than you wanted, then prepare to unsub. If that is the mentality you are also going to have a hard life, as you can't always get what you want.
    ^^^^Amen^^^^
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-11-08 at 11:37 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I really hope u get a sephuz+prydaz next @OP