Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've played all WoW expansions. Legion is the most I've played ever and is definitely the best expansion I've played . Not a casual here if that matters , currently have 35 traits with Mythic completed . Can't wait for what they have in store for us.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly this is the fastest I've ever gotten bored with an expansion, and the fastest I've ever seen my friends stop coming online. Maybe one or two of my friends still comes online occasionally, guildie interest is dropping off pretty rapidly too.

i agree legion is best expansion so far i played from tbc

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Honestly this is the fastest I've ever gotten bored with an expansion, and the fastest I've ever seen my friends stop coming online. Maybe one or two of my friends still comes online occasionally, guildie interest is dropping off pretty rapidly too.
    The opposite is happening with myself and my guild/friends. Best expansion since TBC.

Most fun I've had in a while on this game. I love the new Outlaw spec and revamped Subtlety. "Dailies" evolving into World quests with quality of life items like the Whistle were fantastic changes. I enjoy having one weapon for each spec. So many good changes, large and small.

I've always been fine with feral druids. However there's enough dual wielding, leather wearing, rogue remakes. Cramping my style.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've enjoyed all of it, except EN is kinda "yucky"

From the screeching Nythandra to the overdone spider voice acting, pink /red puke everywhere, and piss poor loot.

It was all great, but the opening raid sucked. Bring on TOV.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
    The opposite is happening with myself and my guild/friends. Best expansion since TBC.
    His location says 'Nostalrius'. At this point I would put no value in anything that comes from those freeloaders. Their sole aim is to discredit everything that is World and Worldcraft and sing songs of selfpity about how their broken vanilla world is being suppressed.