Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Its fun to see everyone having a different opinion..

Person 1: The mount looks horrible.
    Person 2: What are you talking about, it looks amazing.

Person 1: Pally's only got a horse, others are better.
    Person 2: The pally horse is fucking great, look at the details!

Etc etc.

This is why you can't make everyone happy in this game :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    The complaints from warlocks and paladins are a bit strange overall. Yes, it's a bit similar to the class mounts you had before. Meanwhile, most people didn't have any class mounts before. And considering that the old class mounts look really dated in 2016 anyway, I don't see why it matters. I think it's clear that the priority was to make the most fitting flying mount for the class, not the most new and unique.
    That Warlocks and Paladins have had a class mount for years is exactly the problem. You would think that something that has been a part of the class uniqueness for so long would get a little extra love considering that Blizzard is giving everyone a class mount. Especially when one of them (Paladin) will have three class mounts based around a horse.

Besides, the original design of the Paladin mount was more engaging than the new one. It may be really outdated from a graphical perspective, but I would rather run around with the Argent Tournament version since the textures are not as outdated and because of its design.

Deleted
    Priest , Shaman , Rogue definitely the best..

DK mount is very underwhelming and will not fit the other 2 specs (blood/frost).

I think blizz could have at least tried to make the Paladin mount something that more than humans and elves would want honestly.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited to be a big ass owl thing. #teamdruid
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    You would think that something that has been a part of the class uniqueness for so long would get a little extra love considering that Blizzard is giving everyone a class mount.
    No, I wouldn't, to be honest. Paladins and warlocks don't need consistent special treatment to keep them more special than everyone else.

No, I wouldn't, to be honest. Paladins and warlocks don't need consistent special treatment to keep them more special than everyone else.
    I think every class deserves to feel like their class mount for 7.2 is special.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Pally and Warlock mounts are fine but are you seriously telling me that out of the entire team of people they likely had working on this nobody had a unique creative idea for Paladin and Warlock class mounts besides a slightly revamped version of the same thing they've been riding for years?

I figured these mounts would be unique and for the most part they are but some of them are very unimaginative. A golden spirit horse filled with the holy energy of The Light is too much for Paladins so they have to have a basic brown horse with armor? Or imagine a chariot of holy horses? What about a chariot for Warlocks pulled by Dreadstalkers or Felsteeds? Can you imagine if the Warlock class mount was a throne or palanquin carried by imps?

I can come up with quite a few creative ideas that also keep with the class theme. Idk if maybe it was too much work for Blizzard or what but I feel like this is something they should've spent more time on, especially considering "class fantasy" is something they seem to care about so much.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Pally and Warlock mounts are fine but are you seriously telling me that out of the entire team of people they likely had working on this nobody had a unique creative idea for Paladin and Warlock class mounts besides a slightly revamped version of the same thing they've been riding for years?

I figured these mounts would be unique and for the most part they are but some of them are very unimaginative. A golden spirit horse filled with the holy energy of The Light is too much for Paladins so they have to have a basic brown horse with armor? Or imagine a chariot of holy horses? What about a chariot for Warlocks pulled by Dreadstalkers or Felsteeds? Can you imagine if the Warlock class mount was a throne or palanquin carried by imps?

I can come up with quite a few creative ideas that also keep with the class theme. Idk if maybe it was too much work for Blizzard or what but I feel like this is something they should've spent more time on, especially considering "class fantasy" is something they seem to care about so much.
    Maybe they wanted to give new, higher quality mounts to the Warlocks and Paladins without moving away from the traditional ones we've had for so many years. If they had pulled something new out I'm sure there'd be just as many people complaining that Warlocks and Paladins are meant to have Holy/Demonic Horses and it was wrong of Blizzard to break the class fantasy instead of giving us upgraded versions of the traditional mounts.

Still, I think we can all agree that Blizzard hate mages the most :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay, so it's not perfect, but this is more my style:
    did you make that? (like edit the picture?) or is this something shown by blizz?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I think some of these should be switched around.

Warlock should have a flying demon disc.
    Paladins should have a holy dragon.
    DK should have a skeletal proto-drake.
    Warriors should have a glorious flying warstead.

EDIT: Failing that. Everyone gets a dragon.
    Everyone loves dragons.
    I want a dragon with a pointy wizard hat.
    I want a demon dragon
    I want a shadowy rogue dragon etc...
    - - - Updated - - -

Blizz has stated many times in the past that they actively search for feedback on other forums. Considering they themselves link MMO-champion (and wowhead) tells me they check the mmo-champ forums.
    ZOMBIE DRAGONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay, so it's not perfect, but this is more my style:
    Oh my god if this is the case for frost then it's actually the best mount. This is amazing.
    The green one is cool, but too Fel, it feels more Demon Hunter than Death Knight. But this...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    Found this on photobucket
    i think the final boss of kara with a saddle on his back would look cooler in my opinion, its a nice looking model, its armor and colours match warlocks, and would match my gold/brown/green mog super well

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

If you have an opinion on the Mage mount - go vote in this poll! - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...something-else

Stop implying that I don't, and stop implying that paladins and warlocks are monolithic hiveminds that have collectively decided that their class mounts are bad.

Because plenty of paladins and warlocks like the new mounts, I'm sure.

Am I seriously telling you that out of the entire team of people they likely had working on this nobody had a unique creative idea for Paladin and Warlock class mounts besides a slightly revamped version of the same thing they've been riding for years?

Actually, yes, I am. They had the ideas for the mounts the paladins and warlocks actually got before 'slightly revamped' versions of 'the same thing they've been riding for years'. Which, to clarify, they didn't get at all.

I figured these mounts would be unique and for the most part they are but some of them are very unimaginative. A golden spirit horse filled with the holy energy of The Light is too much for Paladins so they have to have a basic brown horse with armor?
    Dude, it's Invincible.

Or imagine a chariot of holy horses? What about a chariot for Warlocks pulled by Dreadstalkers or Felsteeds? Can you imagine if the Warlock class mount was a throne or palanquin carried by imps?
    I mean, I'd have given the warriors a chariot before anyone else. As cool as those things could be, there may well be technical constraints with making a proper chariot, what with the rope and all. I honestly don't know.

The obvious answer is that they either didn't think of those things, or they thought the mounts you're getting were cooler. Of course though, there will always be some who claim that Blizzard is just actively working against their class constantly. That's not to say you're such a person.

So first they were exactly the same as the old class mounts, and now they don't even remotely fit the class fantasy? What? Dreadsteed isn't a part of the warlock class fantasy?

Are we on the same page here at all?

Stop implying that I don't, and stop implying that paladins and warlocks are monolithic hiveminds that have collectively decided that their class mounts are bad.
    Feel free to point out exactly the part where I implied both of those things, take your time i'll wait. Jeez you just went through to criticize literally everything I said, did I step on your toes somehow lol?

And is the pally horse actually Invincible? Because I haven't seen anything or anyone saying that it's Invincible except you. Invincible is the only mount i've used since I got it years ago and I don't really see the resemblance quite yet.

"So first they were exactly the same as the old class mounts, and now they don't even remotely fit the class fantasy?" - This was the part of your post I loved the most. I literally did not say this at all and yet you imply that this is what I meant. Ohhh yeah it feels so good to have people put words in my mouth.

FeelsGoodMan

Feel free to point out exactly the part where I implied both of those things, take your time i'll wait.
    Implying that I don't think classes deserve to like their class mounts: Literally the entire sentence. "I think every class deserves to feel like their class mount for 7.2 is special", as if it's some kind of rebuttal.

Implying that classes are monolithic hiveminds: The easy one - you said "every class deserves to feel". Stop right there. A whole class can't feel a certain way. It just can't realistically happen.

Jeez you just went through to criticize literally everything I said, did I step on your toes somehow lol?
    I like being thorough.

And is the pally horse actually Invincible? Because I haven't seen anything or anyone saying that it's Invincible except you. Invincible is the only mount i've used since I got it years ago and I don't really see the resemblance quite yet.
    It's become a common speculation. I can't be totally sure but it looks really similar to me if you compare them side by side.

"So first they were exactly the same as the old class mounts, and now they don't even remotely fit the class fantasy?" - This was the part of your post I loved the most.
    I aim to please.

I literally did not say this at all and yet you imply that this is what I meant. Ohhh yeah it feels so good to have people put words in my mouth.
    I don't know how you can accuse me of implying something and then accuse me of putting words into your mouth in the same sentence. That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? Let me explain:

"nobody had a unique creative idea for Paladin and Warlock class mounts besides a slightly revamped version of the same thing they've been riding for years" - This is a direct statement of the idea that the new paladin and warlock class mounts are just revamps.

"I feel like this is something they should've spent more time on, especially considering "class fantasy" is something they seem to care about so much." - This is a direct statement that the paladin and warlock class mounts insufficiently achieve 'class fantasy'.