Sweden: New migration bomb - 3% population increase from family reunification

That's just insane, so they are gonna get a 3% increase in population from relatives to refugees, wtf is sweden thinking? Do they want to make swedes a minority in their own country?

http://nyheteridag.se/nya-migrations...ram-till-2019/

New migration bomb: 317 000 cases of family reunification until 2019

"It's a level we've never seen before," says Moderates migration policy spokesperson Johan Forssell told Aftonbladet that over 300 000 cases of family immigration is expected by 2019. Record figures come from the Migration Board's forecast, tells Aftonbladet.

The great migration wave last year could be repeated when over 300 000 cases of family immigration is expected to be treated up to the year 2019. When the newspaper Aftonbladet talking with Moderates migration policy spokesperson Johan Forssell , he emphasizes that there is a large volume to be handled.

- There is a level we've never seen before. Until 2019, the 317 000 cases. This will have a major impact on the issues of housing, jobs, school places, health care. It underlines that we need to have a long-term and sustainable immigration policies, says Forsell.

Calling for new permanent legislation

Period Forsell refers to the years 2016 through 2019. But throughout the Migration Board's forecast extends to 2020 and counted until the year is expected a further 57 000 cases, a total of 374 000. But this is the time after 2019 is interesting, until its relation to the new temporary rules that make it harder for family immigrants.

But after 2019, they have been refused re-apply for a residence permit and then with much more generous rules that increases the chances to stay in the country. It is for this reason that Forsell calls for a law made permanent.

- When the temporary law expires, we need a new legislation at a sustainable level. We have no response from the government, says Johan Forssell to Aftonbladet.

SD: "An untenable situation"

Although the Sweden Democrats, as in most opinion polls looks to challenge the Conservatives for second place in Swedish politics, is on the same line. When News Today talks with Jimmie Akesson's political secretary Mikael Eriksson calls he a rule tightening to handle the expected volumes.

- Although the number of asylum applications has decreased, we additionally an increasing trend of family reunification. Over 300 000 new applications in this category are expected to submit in the coming years. This is an untenable situation. Of course, there should be the opportunity to reunite with his family, but these rules need to be tightened. The levels are now present a risk to put even more pressure on already strained, not least municipalities, he told News Today.

Aftonbladet has also spoken with the Minister for Justice and Minister for Migration and Morgan Johansson (S) and he believes that the Migration Board's forecast shows that the government is in control of the situation. And he does not share quite the image that the Conservatives, but also Sweden Democrats, paints the background of the Migration Board's forecast.

- The count at the request of matters, not how many people will be granted. Traditionally becomes a lower number of the requested grant, he says to the newspaper.

I know it would slow the rate of your posting of news stories about Sweden but if you could take a few moments to go over the google translate transcript and make it more comprehensible, that would be awesome.

So did your girlfriend leave you for an arab or is your obsession more pathetic than that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Can we get a sweden megathread?

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I know it would slow the rate of your posting of news stories about Sweden but if you could take a few moments to go over the google translate transcript and make it more comprehensible, that would be awesome.

So did your girlfriend leave you for an arab or is your obsession more pathetic than that?
    I wouldn't touch any girl that would be with an arab so no. They can take the girls who can't get a danish man as much as they want to, those women are filth anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Actually the racism behind that against white men is a real and growing thing

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    I wouldn't touch any girl that would be with an arab so no..
    So the answer is yes. It can get more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Why are they filth?
    Please elaborate
    Because they are traitors to their own men.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So the answer is yes. It can get more pathetic.
    Nothing pathetic about scorn of women who will jump in bed with the first "exotic" foreigner she sees. It's perfectly healthy. We should have an attitude more similar to south korea in this regard. Being with a foreigner above your own men should be taboo.

Because they are traitors to their own men.
    Are you saying that white men own "their" white women?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Nothing pathetic about scorn of women who will jump in bed with the first "exotic" foreigner she sees. It's perfectly healthy. We should have an attitude more similar to south korea in this regard. Being with a foreigner above your own men should be taboo.
    You silly sod. Taboo would make it even more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You silly sod. Taboo would make it even more appealing.
    That does not happen in south korea.

Deleted
    The worst part about this thread is your username and your location. You're nothing but a disgusting neckbeard, sitting in your mom's basement. You're bringing shame upon my country, when you sit there lying through your rotten teeth. You've never had a woman, and it has never been relevant for you to think about touching women, since that scenario will never happen. I've reported the thread like everybody else should.

Quote Originally Posted by Chridde View Post
    The worst part about this thread is your username and your location. You're nothing but a disgusting neckbeard, sitting in your mom's basement. You're bringing shame upon my country, when you sit there lying through your rotten teeth. You've never had a girl, and it has never been relevant for you to think about touching women, since that scenario will never happen. I've reported the thread like everybody else should.
    You mad bro?

I have more success with women than you ever will.

Daneman is the bizarro Tennisace.

Deleted
    Sweden YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Daneman is the bizarro Tennisace.
    Isn't Daneman literally just being a racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the spamming of threads about Sweden. Closing this.

CLOSED.