Deleted

Leveling 90-100 without Draenor Flying

So i know that with draenor flying its extremely fast to level 90 to 100 using bonus objectives and the garrison XP potion

But without flying, is there a similar quick way to do it?

Get flying. :P kinda the easiest way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    So i know that with draenor flying its extremely fast to level 90 to 100 using bonus objectives and the garrison XP potion

Partially complete everything in Gorgrond, pop an xp potion and finish all of the bonus objectives + turn in a handful of quests and all of the mini boss quest items. You will go from about 93-99.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just quest, it really isn't that much faster to go around getting the treasures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Well, how much longer would it take to do the bonus objectives without flying?
    You get the flight points to the remote zones when you hit the appropriate level. I am fairly certain just riding there will at max add another hour compared to flying there. Just doing the bonus objectives will always stay the best and quickest choice to level through WoD, no matter if you can fly or not.

Deleted
    grab a friend with 2 person flying mount.

Deleted
    Also legion starts at 98 so that's two levels you can skip

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    grab a friend with 2 person flying mount.
    Or multiple friends with warlock teleport, although that's obviously worse.

Or a friend to solo WoD instances quickly with you picking up the experience, although you'll probably run into 10 instances per hour limit.

(To say the truth, I'd just level normally.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest? $60 boom done.

if you've loom just to spam dungeon....profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post

Farm bonus objectives and use Garrison potions anyway. You'll just spend a bit more in gold to hit up flight paths. You can also hit Garrison missions and dungeons for gear as you level up and missions for bonus XP to speed things along. Alternately, give the new PvP system a try and farm BGs for levels and Honor levels to get you set up for PvP at 110 sooner (or to get you closer to prestiging for an artifact appearance).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    if you've loom just to spam dungeon....profit
    This. With all buffs it's 3 dungeons / level and a run is max ~10min since everyone is overgeared and just rushing through.

To be honest it doesn't take a lot of time. I just recently leveled a Ret Paladin that was in Timeless Isle Gear and I completely forgot about the exp pot from the garrison, I went from 90 to 97 in about 2 1/2 hours RUNNING to Treasures and Bonus Objectives. Also if you can find a good 5 man for Iron Docks starting at 93 you can hit 96 in like an hour.