Thread: Legendary drop

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legendary drop

So, with all the new information regarding upgraded legendaries, new legendaries and the ability to equip more than two coming up in 7.1.5 And 7.2, I am wondering, are there still anyone who is waiting for their first legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    So, with all the new information regarding upgraded legendaries, new legendaries and the ability to equip more than two coming up in 7.1.5 And 7.2, I am wondering, are there still anyone who is waiting for their first legendary?
    What? you didnt watch the Q&A for sure

They said you wont be able to equip more than two legends for now and for 7.2.

They buffed the chance for legendaries for people who havent got one yet. Next week they will give every legendary item +15 itemlvls. And you wont be able to equip more than 2 for a very long time (probably never).

Still waiting for a usable legendary, yes.

A handful of people in our raid team (including one of the tanks) still doesn't have one. It's a very casual guild, though, and these are mostly people who log on to raid and don't do much else in WoW. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who has two on one character, but then I haven't touched my alts yet and most people have several 110s by now.

Deleted
    Certainly not able to equip more than 2 in 7.1.5/7.2 or in the foreseeable future.

The free boost this reset from 895-910 on all current legendarys is sure going to be nice though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Still waiting for a usable legendary, yes.
    Lol, I have 3 already.

They can't let you equip more than 2 unless they add another set piece, as tiers have 6 pieces, legionaries can take 2, leaving you with 4 to get the 4 piece bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Agent View Post
    Really? :O That's nice!
    Yup this Tuesday/Wednesday depending if you're US/EU all legendays go up 15 ilvl. There is also still the ability to upgrade them more when Nighthold comes out from what i understand of the Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    They can't let you equip more than 2 unless they add another set piece, as tiers have 6 pieces, legionaries can take 2, leaving you with 4 to get the 4 piece bonus.
    Set is head, shoulder, chest, legs, hands, cape

You can equip at least 4 legendaries without breaking 4piece tier set as there is a legendary neck and multiple legendary rings that do not interfere with the set.

I got a legendary yesterday on my paladin (Uther's Guard and I'm prot, so kinda underwhelming). Did they buff the drop chance before 7.1? With my luck I really didn't expect to see that orange text before long into Legion. (I'm pretty sure I made an "o face" when it dropped)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    What? you didnt watch the Q&A for sure
    I read it, but I definately misread it. My bad. But I still feel bad not having a legendary doing WQ And emisarry quest every day, as well as mythic dungeon/raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Lol, I have 3 already.
    I bet. Quite a few in my guild have 3 or 4.

The system is still by far the worst idea Blizzard has ever had and that idea alone is enough to ruin the expantion.

Deleted

The system is still by far the worst idea Blizzard has ever had and that idea alone is enough to ruin the expantion.
    It's fine. You just need go git gud buddy.

Or you could just completely ignore it because it is 100% optional and unnecessary because nothing is tuned around having legendaries.

The only thing ruining the expansion for you, is you.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    It's fine. You just need go git gud buddy.
    Oh, I so wish that was true. If skill or dedication had anything to do with what legendary you got I'd be super happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    They talked about it already during beta/alpha. More legendary slots will be available as a natural mean to nerf the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I didn't have a legendary yet, I got the pvp one.

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    Or you could just completely ignore it because it is 100% optional and unnecessary because nothing is tuned around having legendaries.

The only thing ruining the expansion for you, is you.
    Yeah, when the guild wants to bring a different windwalker monk because of his legendary, it sure is my fault. 25% movement to the whole raid is what i consider being tuned around having a legendary.

I dont blaim the raidleader, as I would probably have done the same. The problem is having so powerful items being COMPLETELY random is making me feel horrible trying to be what is required to help the guild progress.