Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    What? You're not killing anything at +10 or higher during a burst phase.

Your experience is probably at a +4
    +11 is my max.

My dream comp for M+ would have to be -
    Speed runs 6-10 - prot pally (insane aoe and pretty good utility)
    Resto shaman for lust and huge healing cds riskier pulls
    DH x 2 probably the sickest aoe I've seen and still good single target.
    Real team 12+ -
    Same tank heal and 1 Dh + hunter mage just very well rounded and good mobility.

Deleted
    Guardian Druid
    Resto Shaman
    MM Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Havoc DH (me)

Fantastic AoE for trash, druid just doesn't know how to die, and still decent to good single target damage, works wonders.

From what I'm reading here, I'd be an idiot to bench my havoc dh and replace it with an enhance or feral (options I'm considering)

7+ Year Old Account
    Bear, tree, cat, boomie x2
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Deleted
    The best setup is:

DPS: fire Mage, MM hunter, WW monk/DH
    Healer: resto shaman
    Tank: Guardian Druid/warrior

But simply put aslong as you balance your strengths and weaknesses any comp can be successful, the reason for those dps specs being best is that they have both tier 1 aoe and strong single target damage, shaman because of their CDs and utility and the tanks simply take the least damage out of all the tanks, DH tank could be the best, they certainly have the best utility but they take too much damage and have gaps in their active mitigation, resto Druids also deserve a shout for sure, but as I said at the start the "dream team" idea that has existed in 5 mans throughout mop and wod CMs isn't really a thing any more and if you balance your groups strengths and weaknesses properly any class can be successful in m+

Deleted
    Why does everyone say MM hunter when a BM brings much more to the run, sustained cleave, not so big risk of ninjapulling and BL/CR.
    Only thing where mm seems better is single target but most of the dungeons is trash packs anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kozina View Post
    Why does everyone say MM hunter when a BM brings much more to the run, sustained cleave, not so big risk of ninjapulling and BL/CR.
    Only thing where mm seems better is single target but most of the dungeons is trash packs anyways
    Assuming equal gear and skill an MM hunter should do a fair amount more overall damage due to the fact that their aoe is similar but st MM is ahead by a good margin, and BM hunters are only really useful for filling gaps in utility for example if you have no BL then a BM hunter can bring one, but most of the time you can cover all of this with the right setup

Guardian Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Fire Mage
    MM Hunter
    WW Monk

Blood DK, Resto Druid, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman, Frost DK.

Blood DK: Great self sustain, allows the healer to focus on DPS. Death Grip. Brez.
    Resto Druid: Mobile heals allow the group to never have to stop. Vortex, Brez.
    Frost DK: Amazing burst + the single best cd for aoe in the game. Grip, Brez.
    Elemental Shaman: Amazing AOE + AG offhealing. BloodLust. Knockdown on EQ totem. AOE stun. Self-rez for intentional skips. Ranged.
    WW Monk: Exponential AOE. AOE Stun. High Mobility.

This is the perfect group for all situations. There should never ever be a full wipe with 2 (Potentially 3) stuns, 3 brezes, and Elemental's offhealing from AG.

Its not the perfect group for +2 or +15 but its the perfect all around group comp in my opinion.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Blood DK, Resto Druid, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman, Frost DK
    While there is nothing wrong with his group it's far from the perfect combo, the st damage would be very low

10+ Year Old Account
    more balance druids is never a bad thing in my experience.
    Hi

Deleted
    - Warrior tank > charge gives them plenty of mobility and I enjoy healing them.
    - Priest holy > that's me ^_^
    - Rogue > Sap and stealth for control, skipping packs, and cheesing stuff
    - Mage > they bring sheep and water
    - Shaman enh > Hex and stuns and Ankh, IDK, my shaman friend is a beast

Maybe change a DPS or tank for a DK or druid or warlock, for battle rez.

But generally speaking my dream team is a team that will always be there and up for doing mythic+, we all get along, and we run our dungeons for FUN.

Enhance is much more useful than Fire at high level M+. Better sustained ST DPS, AoE stun, shorter CD interrupt, (mediocre) off heals, and just being melee.

AoE stuns are king in the higher end M+, any group comp without at least 3 AoE stuns has their dream team setup wrong.

1 brez (at the very least reincarnate)
    1 "hard" cc (preferably 2, and preferably one that doesn't put you in combat)
    Lust
    1 aoe stun (preferably 2)
    A ranged dps
    1/1/3 comp

For example
    Me (tank)
    Mistweaver
    Unholy
    Fire
    Havoc

Or

Me
    Resto sham
    Rogue
    Destro
    Marksman

Or

Me
    Resto druid
    Windwalker
    Enhance
    Shadow

You get the picture. But in a guild run I'd happily run 4 melee/no lust/no brez because I know what everyone's capable of.

Frost DK, Bear, Ele, Fire, Resto Druid. 3 Battle Resses and a reincarnate.

Ele brings amazing CC with EQ for non-stop kicks and Cap when a longer stun is needed, Fire brings the nuclear AoE damage, Frost brings AoE grip, amazing AoE and good ST. Bear is easily the best tank right now, and has Typhoon for Necrotic and Raging. Resto is the best healer, also brings a 2nd Typhoon and Vortex, super value.

Biggest challenge however is getting people who have the correct legendaries. Get all 5 of these specs with both of their BiS legendaries for Mythic+, and you have an absolute god comp. Fire Mage with the lust ring gets amazing value from having a 2nd Lust user in group as well.

Deleted
    Did +15 with a pug today:

monk
    mage
    assassination rogue
    druid tank
    Shamy heal

we just oneshotted this shit
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-14 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    One where M+ rewards are below Heroic raids and it never drops legendaries, so I don't have to run this crap on repeat.
    yeh but sadly mythic+ is miles harder than heroic raids, go on try arcway +14, then a heroic raid, i can practically fall asleep in heroic raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Did +15 with a pug today:

monk
    mage
    assassination rogue
    druid tank
    Shamy heal

we just oneshotted this shit
    No pug will be able to do a +15 in time. If you got invited through LFG the other 4 probably are guildies and synced. Barely a pug. If this wasn't the case, you are just making this up.

OT:
    99% of you are simply ignorant since the "dreamteam" will change every affix and depending on how high the key is.
    As an example with a +15 tyrannical key you want players with really high ST to beat the timers (since bosses will take 2-3mins). Honorable mentions to SP, Arms and Ret (with double bis legendaries).

For anything from +2 to +9, who cares. Most classes and combinations works, even to 3 chest without big problems.
    In my personal case, the "bring the player, not the class" is what really is important. And obviously good gear.

All that aside, you can NEVER go wrong with;
    - Hunters
    - Mages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    No pug will be able to do a +15 in time. If you got invited through LFG the other 4 probably are guildies and synced. Barely a pug. If this wasn't the case, you are just making this up.

OT:
    99% of you are simply ignorant since the "dreamteam" will change every affix and depending on how high the key is.
    As an example with a +15 tyrannical key you want players with really high ST to beat the timers (since bosses will take 2-3mins). Honorable mentions to SP, Arms and Ret (with double bis legendaries).

For anything from +2 to +9, who cares. Most classes and combinations works, even to 3 chest without big problems.
    In my personal case, the "bring the player, not the class" is what really is important. And obviously good gear.

All that aside, you can NEVER go wrong with;
    - Hunters
    - Mages
    I joined them over the finder. All of them were from different servers but they boosted the +15 brh key together. They already had attempt the key yesterday evening. I joined the only single successful attempt this evening - i did not have done any +15 before (i did a plenty of 10/11/12 even before this week and few 13/14 this week). Since I know each boss/trash blindfolded due to countless runs on lower difficulty, I could imagine the damage and how I can survive/handle/support them. We just made it in this single run with 2min 30secs left.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-14 at 05:51 AM.