Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    And then his supporters go and harass some brown people.

So when you say "its about context" you're right, you're just not the one getting it.
    Oh yes...like these brown people mobbing this white guy?

Or people writing die whites die?

Or brown people beating up people in high school who voted trump in mock elections?

It's interesting, because all I seem to find are videos of violent liberals beating innocent trump supporters.

But I somehow doubt you care. It works against the "evil trump supporter" narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Are you suggesting that just because they are Hispanic they support illegal immigration? That could be seen as actual racism. If anything, I predict some of them are pissed they get lumped with the illegal crowd which shows no respect for the laws and rules they followed to become a citizen.
    I am legitimately confused and interested at the same time. Confused as to how you got that out of Wells statement, and interested to find out how.

It's quite clear what he meant. There's no difference between illegal and legal Hispanics. No one's born destined to be an illegal immigrant.

Are you suggesting that just because they are Hispanic they support illegal immigration? That could be seen as actual racism. If anything, I predict some of them are pissed they get lumped with the illegal crowd which shows no respect for the laws and rules they followed to become a citizen.
    I'm telling you that the lines between illegal and legal aren't as distinct to Hispanics as they are to you. You can't tell them "dont worry, its just gonna get the illegals". You're talking about their family members.

And as for Pence and gays, again, that is a subject we differ on. I could argue progressives encouraging children to be trans is equally child abuse.
    If you support the child abuse of conversion therapy then yeah, I think we can say the issue here is you lack basic human empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yet complaining about Obama for years was fine?
    Yes, because it's just that: complaining about his policies. That's...you know, normal. Anyone who doesn't like the president or is of the opposite party as him/her complains during said president's term.

I'll tell you what Republicans DIDN'T do after Obama was elected: we didn't protest, we didn't riot, we didn't throw a fucking fit like the legions of SJW are out on the streets, and when we DID mutter "he's not my president!" under our breaths, the Democrats rightfully called us on it and told us to knock that shit off.

Oh my, how the tables have turned. Democrats can fucking dish it, but they sure as shit are incapable of taking it.

Oh yes...like these brown people mobbing this white guy?
    The police say it had nothing to do with politics.

Stop getting your news from a circus clown.

7+ Year Old Account

LOL...so you mean the video which has them saying "HE VOTED TRUMP KICK HIS ASS" has nothing to do with politics? This is when I wonder what happened to common sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    To me, it says: "If we're hanging out and someone says something racist/fascist/sexist to you; hold my beer because I'm knocking them out." Free speech stops when it's used to purposely hurt someone. I live in the deep south, and incidents of violence against minorities was always something that you'd read about like clockwork in the Sunday paper every week. I personally believe that people who feel their race, religion, or social class puts them on a pedestal above other human beings are absolute scum; and I've taken my fair share of licks for standing up for minorities locally - even had my tires slashed once (kindly replaced by someone I had previously defended). The fact of the matter is - in the last week - incidents of violence against minorities has drastically increased and is even affecting children now. Locally a man was charged for public intoxication for drunkenly yelling "N****** to the back of the bus" at a school bus full of elementary students.

I'm a straight, white male. It's automatically assumed I'm Christian to boot simply based on being straight and white. I've never been the target of any persecution at any point in my life; however, being socially liberal and fiscally conservative - I frequently found myself at odds with people living in an extremely socially conservative city and witness people trying to thrust their superiority (be it moral, racial, or religious) on others.

The safety pin is a symbol to let someone being harassed know they can come to you for protection; and I don't mind an assault charge for cracking the jaw of someone hiding their Klan hood under their ball cap. My family has been defending this country and the Constitution for over one hundred years; and while I can't defend the country with a rifle for health issues - I'll happily put myself in harms way to defend American citizens domestically.

An American defends other Americans.

Cowards sit back and ignore there is a problem.

Sadly, America is currently full of the latter than the former.

Yet the commentary from the bigots in the video suggest otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you support the child abuse of conversion therapy then yeah, I think we can say the issue here is you lack basic human empathy.
    And if you support parents forcing a sex change on a child to suit their sick virtue signalling progressive needs, I could say the same.

LOL...so you mean the video which has them saying "HE VOTED TRUMP KICK HIS ASS" has nothing to do with politics? This is when I wonder what happened to common sense.
    What the people watching shout has nothing to do with the motivation of the people actually committing the crime.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you support parents forcing a sex change on a child to suit their sick virtue signalling progressive needs, I could say the same.
    Then you agree, you support child abuse towards gay children and gay people have every right to be terrified of people like you taking power.

I've found that the more someone prides themselves on having an "open mind" the more close-minded they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    He claimed it was the anti-Trump people attacking. It wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Yes, because it's just that: complaining about his policies. That's...you know, normal. Anyone who doesn't like the president or is of the opposite party as him/her complains during said president's term.

I'll tell you what Republicans DIDN'T do after Obama was elected: we didn't protest, we didn't riot, we didn't throw a fucking fit like the legions of SJW are out on the streets, and when we DID mutter "he's not my president!" under our breaths, the Democrats rightfully called us on it and told us to knock that shit off.

Oh my, how the tables have turned. Democrats can fucking dish it, but they sure as shit are incapable of taking it.
    I feel like you completely forgot how many times there was people demanding for his birth certificate (Trump included mind you), so it definitely was not just a policy thing.

As for the rest, I'm not really interested in discussing absolutes about groups, when it's literally impossible to do. You simply can't claim "all Republicans did this!" and "All democrats are doing this!", especially considering the numbers that make up both groups.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    He isn't the first person to say "What is your source that it was political?"

Like, dear god people. Watch the video and listen. Are people so incapable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinion that they can't watch a video like this and clearly see the intent?

Also it seems weird to me that you think children get gender reassignment surgery forced on them. Almost like you don't know what you're talking about.

End of times! Someone save me because, according to the kind of idiots wearing pins, Trump is bringing back slavery!

He isn't the first person to say "What is your source that it was political?"

Like, dear god people. Watch the video and listen. Are people so incapable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinion that they can't watch a video like this and clearly see the intent?
    If you get in an fight with a guy who hits your car and I start shouting "Get him he's a jew!" does that make you an anti-Semite? No. Stop it.

7+ Year Old Account
    What the people watching shout has nothing to do with the motivation of the people actually committing the crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you agree, you support child abuse towards gay children and gay people have every right to be terrified of people like you taking power.
    But forcing a kid to be trans and get their genitals mutilated isn't child abuse?

And yeah...sure it had nothing to do with the motivation of the people committing the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I feel like you completely forgot how many times there was people demanding for his birth certificate (Trump included mind you), so it definitely was not just a policy thing.

As for the rest, I'm not really interested in discussing absolutes about groups, when it's literally impossible to do. You simply can't claim "all Republicans did this!" and "All democrats are doing this!", especially considering the numbers that make up both groups.
    But, be terrified of anyone that you think might have voted for Trump. They out to get you, holms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    End of times! Someone save me because, according to the kind of idiots wearing pins, Trump is bringing back slavery!
    I have not seen a single claim that Trump is bringing back slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But, be terrified of anyone that you think might have voted for Trump. They out to get you, holms.
    I have literally no idea what you're talking about at this point.