Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Elections have consequence and I won
    you can ride in the back of the bus

any clue who said that?
    Hm... You really just typed that.

I don't recall that "back of the bus" part coming out of his mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Thank you, Mr. Deplorable, for doing your part in healing the US divide.
    I'm sure you'll find a way to survive your fake outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimolimo View Post
    Okay so question about this. If gay conversion camps DID exist, would it be up to the government or the parents to try and "fix" the children. As in, do the parents choose to send them or does the government say "Your child is "broken", we're gonna "fix" it"?
    How about not trying to fix anyone, unless they honestly want it for no other reason than for themselves? They are kids, don't fuck up their lifes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I'm sure you'll find a way to survive your fake outrage.
    That implies I take you seriously and don't feel anything beyond sad indifference.

Deleted
    How about not trying to fix anyone, unless they honestly want it for no other reason than for themselves? They are kids, don't fuck up their lifes.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    A great man once said "Man up".
    Whom was most likely a white straight man. Shocker!

Yall dont forget that #whiteprivilege
    Last edited by Tavin; 2016-11-13 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And I didn't slip up with the minorities part. Mexicans are not a race, Muslims are not a race, The rest of LGBT is not a race. So on. But all of those are minorities.

Trumps campaign was against them all from the start. Republican party sure as hell is against them, Pence most of all.

It's not even Trump who is the worry, it's the party members in power who are. We'll see if Trump has changed his view, or if it was an election trick, but I very much doubt the party has changed their view at all, or even intends to.
    Ahhh I see. Since I asked questions regarding them I hated them, I understand now.

Could you show me where Trump was against ALL THE MINORITIES please? I think I understand his views on non-hetero peoples, and I've read about his views on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and wanting better ways of screening Muslims from extremist-prone areas to make sure they're not extremists themselves. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Ahhh I see. Since I asked questions regarding them I hated them, I understand now.

Could you show me where Trump was against ALL THE MINORITIES please? I think I understand his views on non-hetero peoples, and I've read about his views on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and wanting better ways of screening Muslims from extremist-prone areas to make sure they're not extremists themselves. If I'm missing something, please let me know.
    See what I added to it. It's relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Let people kill themselves. Less idiots in the world, plus it will help decrease the surplus population.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter how many time we have factual proof that Trump is not anti-LGBT, it doesn't fit the narrative these people tell themselves.

In a few days, the hysteria should be mostly gone, hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Let people kill themselves. Less idiots in the world, plus it will help decrease the surplus population.
    That comment is probably equally stupid as those claiming the world is ending.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It doesn't matter how many time we have factual proof that Trump is not anti-LGBT, it doesn't fit the narrative these people tell themselves.

Missed the point by 50 miles. Most people aren't worried about Trump in that regard.

- - - Updated - - -

That implies I take you seriously and don't feel anything beyond sad indifference.
    Sorry you've missed the point of my questions. I'm asking that IF IT DID exist, WHO would be the one to try and "fix" the children? I didn't suggest that there was anything to "fix" (Which is why it's in quotation marks). I'm asking because even if the governments SOMEHOW passed this, if it's the parents choice couldn't they simply just say "No, my child isn't "broken"?". And if it was the governments choice, who the hell would let them take their children away? I suppose Christian extremists would, but I'm fairly certain MANY people wouldn't allow such a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post

And whether he is or not, doesn't matter because he's not a dictator. His party and VP most definitely are anti-LGBT, and they have power to change things for the worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Hysteria based on propaganda

When Kim Jong Un dies, I'm sure there will be the same hysteria in North Korea - and it will be just as absurd

The media is portraying this election result as some kind of national tragedy - it isn't, not much will change

Did Pence actually advocate for conversion, or torture?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it fake sadness then?

Sorry you've missed the point of my questions. I'm asking that IF IT DID exist, WHO would be the one to try and "fix" the children? I didn't suggest that there was anything to "fix" (Which is why it's in quotation marks). I'm asking because even if the governments SOMEHOW passed this, if it's the parents choice couldn't they simply just say "No, my child isn't "broken"?". And if it was the governments choice, who the hell would let them take their children away? I suppose Christian extremists would, but I'm fairly certain MANY people wouldn't allow such a travesty.
    This is so theoretical I don't see the point in discussing it. Gay conversion camps don't work, the government shouldn't be able to tell anyone what to do and the parents shouldn't be able to force their kids into them. The kid should have the only voice in that matter and the government should make sure that the kid is not influenced by anyone and assist with counseling and psychological examinations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of it is memelords whose memes were hijacked into poor political satire. All those depression memes were just a cri 4 halp ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Is it fake sadness then?
    Nah, the sadness is genuine. Best case is that you are just trolling and joking about people killing themselves, which is pretty dark humor but whatever, and the worst case you are serious and indeed a deplorable in every sense of the word. Sad indifference is my reaction towards deplorables.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Yeah I can see where that's not as bad as not being able to make it to the hospital in an emergency situation, because a bunch of libtards blocked the interstate. I can't imagine being a woman and having to give birth in the backseat because some liberal cucks shut down the roadways, or having an allergic reaction and not being able to make it to the hospital in time. The time of liberal fearmongering and bullying has to stop, and it starts January 20th, 2017.
    This post is practically bleeding irony.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Did Pence actually advocate for conversion, or torture?.
    There is little difference in both theory and reality.