Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trump's most adamant detractors are running out of shit to say now that he's publicly come out as being "fine" with gay marriage and having said the only potential change to abortion in the country would be shifting it back to the States. Somehow I doubt this topic is going to lead to as many hysterical sobbing social media posts.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What about that KKK leader guy who endorsed Trump? Sounds like he would be a good fit in this team!
    KKK endorsed Hillary, not Trump. Which makes sense, the democrat party created the KKK:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-for-president

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Having a pet gay does not make the movement not overall homophobic. Reactionary groups always have one or two pet minorities, the "good ones", to parade around.
    OH lordy. I do love the people that are like "LET PEOPLE BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE, oh wait you are a Gay person that doesn't fit our fucktard SJW agenda, YOU ARE SCUM AND JUST A PET!"

Such tolerant. Much Left. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know how to respond to this. Did you come up with this criterion of propaganda yourself?

Ah, old good whataboutism. Classics!
    Propaganda is the more or less systematic effort to manipulate other people’s beliefs, attitudes, or actions by means of symbols (words, gestures, banners, monuments, music, clothing, insignia, hairstyles, designs on coins and postage stamps, and so forth). Deliberateness and a relatively heavy emphasis on manipulation distinguish propaganda from casual conversation or the free and easy exchange of ideas. The propagandist has a specified goal or set of goals. To achieve these he deliberately selects facts, arguments, and displays of symbols and presents them in ways he thinks will have the most effect. To maximize effect, he may omit pertinent facts or distort them, and he may try to divert the attention of the reactors (the people whom he is trying to sway) from everything but his own propaganda.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/propaganda

I totally wrote that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Milo is a Jew, who is Gay and dates primarily Black dudes.
    So? You can be racist and still have a fetish for PoC and fuck them. Slave owners did that all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Because of that, while OP may have some good points, I won't even bother to try to reason the logic behind it.

Misinformation was one key use for Democrats to smear Trump and so, because a bias has been found as part of the main article, I cannot possibly trust it. Thus, it is not worth wasting time truncating the lies from the truth.
    Yes, that's exactly my point. Not worth my time. I smell another smear campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    When the jack boot fits.

No, its easy to find only bad things in white supremacy. Because you know, its white supremacy.
    Must be hard living in a world where you hallucinate extremist groups everywhere.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

So when I see an article with only negatives, that's not critical thinking, that's propaganda.
    There's nothing written into the definition of critical thinking that says there has to be a positive statement about whatever is being discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    When the jack boot fits.
    I mean the racist shoe fits 99% of far left liberals these days. so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trump government advised by the man responsible for Breitbart? Was Alex Jones not available or something?
    I would honest to god not be surprised if he somehow manages to get his way into the cabinet somehow. Maybe director of nasa? Check the moon for reptiles?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

LOL. Ben Shapiro is a SJW cuck...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So? You can be racist and still have a fetish for PoC and fuck them. Slave owners did that all the time.
    So did the slave sellers, who were 100% black

and so did the slave traders, who were 98% jewish.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh no, people are talking about Blacks, better slip in something about Slavery!"

I bet slavers didn't publicly admit to fucking their black slaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    So did the slave sellers, who were 100% black

and so did the slave traders, who were 98% jewish.
    STOP WITH THOSE FACTS YOU SHITLORD!! EITHER BASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR FEELINGS OR WHITE GUILT OR SAY NOTHING!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's nothing written into the definition of critical thinking that says there has to be a positive statement about whatever is being discussed.
    No, but there is in the definition of propaganda, and critical thinking is "the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment". Thus, acting as if a piece of propaganda is critical thinking is the exact reversal of critical thinking.
    Google Diversity Memo

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I would honest to god not be surprised if he somehow manages to get his way into the cabinet somehow. Maybe director of nasa? Check the moon for reptiles?
    you can always tell when someone gets all their alex jones information from rachael madcow. at least try to have an objective viewpoint for once and listen to his show for two weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not your definition though. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not your definition though. Carry on.
    But it is.

Now I understand a little better why people are hysterical over democrats' loss, thanks to you.
    Google Diversity Memo

im loving this pick

the hate from the liberals make it worthwhile

OH lordy. I do love the people that are like "LET PEOPLE BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE, oh wait you are a Gay person that doesn't fit our fucktard SJW agenda, YOU ARE SCUM AND JUST A PET!"

Rofl, why are you yelling, dude? Fucktard SJW agenda like allowing gay marriage and not having conversion therapy and electro shocks?

Milo is a sociopathic, professional troll first and foremost. There's always people who will sell out their own for personal gain.

I've seen white people parade with BLM.