Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    A decent person wouldn't abuse the system
    As an accountant, I would rather my clients have more money than the government and I will do everything possible to make sure that they pay the least amount of taxes legally possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    Yup TRUMP SAVES CHILD FROM BUTNING BUILDING.
    Trump hater: So? Should I be impressed? He probably started the fire.
    Eh, like I said: I just think it doesn't make much sense to applaud people for something they haven't even done yet.
    Your comparison would be more accurate if you said "Trump says he will save a child from burning building".

Please ignore the conflicts of interest and the insane fortune he will be making since his children will be running his organization instead of a blind trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    So Trump has announced he does not want and will turn down his 400,000$ a year salary as POTUS. In the entire history of America, only 2 others have something similar. Washington did not take a salary and Kennedy gave his to charity. Here's hoping this becomes a trend in Washington DC
    Has he said that recently? I know he said it during his campaign. It will nvr be a trend. Just a drop in the bucket but if u can remove enough drops the bucket might get light.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    $400,000 a year is trivial compared to basically any other government expense. I guess it's a nice gesture, but it's not a big deal one way or the other.
    I get the feeling you would be singing it from the rooftops if it was Hillary...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    He's already rich af. Cool gesture and all I guess, but it doesn't really show/prove anything other than he was already rich. 400k a year to him is like me handing you a quarter and you turning it down. Are you altruistic now cuz you didn't want my quarter?
    He didn't build his current fortune with thinking like this.

That $400,000 is now $400,000 he did not get. He's probably thinking the same thing, however he knows he doesn't really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Perhaps all politicians should give their time freely when in service to their country.
    Not everyone that goes into office is wealthy and can forgo a salary.

Deleted
    Salary isn't the issue. Funds, lobbying - a nice way of saying corruption - are the problem.
    Trump can partly self-fund his campaign. Can others do the same? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    I get the feeling you would be singing it from the rooftops if it was Hillary...
    I'm willing to bet my whole paycheck on that. You can't please these people.

If trump has a policy they dislike. They bash it.

If trump realizes he agrees. They bash him for backtracking.

If trump solves world hunger , they'd be salty as fuck still.

They drank too much of the main stream media kool aid. They are even starting to attack any of their own who says they are hopeful Trump won't fuck up.

See Oprah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    Yup

TRUMP SAVES CHILD FROM BUTNING BUILDING.

Trump hater: So? Should I be impressed? He probably started the fire.
    More like...
    Trump hater: So? Thousands of kids die every day. It's a nice gesture, but.. meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Eh, like I said: I just think it doesn't make much sense to applaud people for something they haven't even done yet.
    Your comparison would be more accurate if you said "Trump says he will save a child from burning building".
    Do you really believe he'll backpeddle on this promise? He would look pretty shitty for it.

That's pretty nonsensical if you ask me. Will you feel silly when he follows through, or will you just dismiss it out of hand as quickly as you made the ridiculous claim?

oh how Trump followers think they're doing the right thing and following a leader. So laughable it's sad.

Deleted
    Trump's just awesome. Not much to say about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clinton wouldn't have done the same #crooked

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean.... good 4 him I guess? Still doesn't make me respect him.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    A decent person wouldn't abuse the system
    Wow everyone who get's their taxs done every year by a professional isn't a decent person? oooookkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    15% tax rates. Understand what that means.
    We have 15% sales tax here, so 15 cents on every dollar, and then we pay 20-40% of our annual income to taxes if you make over 20k a year and we have land taxes that are around 3k a year. People need to stop complaining and man up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    oh how Trump followers think they're doing the right thing and following a leader. So laughable it's sad.
    Oh enlighten us, wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Wow everyone who get's their taxs done every year by a professional isn't a decent person? oooookkkkkkk

A decent person pays taxes they don't have to. Only evil shitlords take deductions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drasher View Post
    Do you really believe he'll backpeddle on this promise? He would look pretty shitty for it.

That's pretty nonsensical if you ask me. Will you feel silly when he follows through, or will you just dismiss it out of hand as quickly as you made the ridiculous claim?
    He already did about funding the entirety of his campaign. Didn't even take long. What did Trumpeteers think of that move? I bet nothing but praises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.