Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Betrayal of Trump's anti-Washington, anti-Wall Street base has been swift

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/tr...y-trump-s-team

Former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. partner Steven Mnuchin has been recommended by Donald Trump’s transition team to serve as Treasury secretary, according to two people familiar with the process, and the choice is awaiting the president-elect’s final decision.

Mnuchin, the campaign’s national finance chairman, has been considered the leading candidate for the job. Trump has displayed a pattern of loyalty to his closest campaign allies in early administration selections, and Mnuchin, 53, had signed on at a time when many from Wall Street stayed away.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

#CrookedDonald

Make it trend.

Some top quality swamp draining going on here.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who believed anything different would happen is an idiot.

But hey, the Donald is bringing 'intellegent' outsiders like Ben Carson to his cabinet.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-11-15 at 12:56 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Some top quality swamp draining going on here.
    @Wells had a great statement on this. I think it went something along the lines of 'Meet the new swamp, same as the old swamp.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    @Wells had a great statement on this. I think it went something along the lines of 'Meet the new swamp, same as the old swamp.'
    Nahhhh....not 100% true...The old swamp had some nice fishermen/women in it. Who where slowly learning stuff. This new swamp is a 1920 white pointy had swamp.

I just love it, All the anti-Washington, anti-Wall Street bullshit is already proven to be a lie and hes not officially in office yet.

Shit this good has to be fatting.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Was "Make the Swamp Great Again" already taken? Would be a bit on the nose to see that on a camo cap.

Hey now, the majority of America voted him in- oh.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Question: Can you love money and be anti Wall-street at the same time...? Not necessarily related to Trump, just something I pondered...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-15 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump cons everyday Americans and lies his way to further heights of power, then screws them over as soon as he doesn't need them anymore? It's almost like nobody paid attention to the story of Atlantic City.

Also interesting how his cabinet is comprised of Washington insiders, Wall Street moguls, and at least one out white supremacist. It's going to be an interesting four years watching the economy tank again thanks to all the regressive policies they're going to railroad through without any forethought beyond lining their buddies' pockets.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

So these are candidates brought to him by other people that he has not actually confirmed yet?

Ok?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Oh look, another article claiming to cite the next cabinet position that hasn't been announced. The last one (McMahon for Commerce) said the person had not even been contacted by the Trump team. I wonder how legit this one will be?

Literally ZERO positions have been filled, yet the press is awash with stories about them. Interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    What would you suggest as an alternative?

Just a gross mob vote so that only the coastal states have a say?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Anything that wins for the left. Until it goes the other way, then they will want the old way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    So these are candidates brought to him by other people that he has not actually confirmed yet?

Ok?
    No. They are not lol. Some of them are. Some of them have been appointed by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

That any worse than closed door "representatives" that go against the will of the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Anything that wins for the left. Until it goes the other way, then they will want the old way back.
    So easy to say. It's never happened to you guys yet.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Not true. Electoral college has always been a pretty contested idea. It makes each vote worth different amounts based on location, which goes counter to the idea of voting for the candidate. It also allows the electoral official to literally ignore the outcome of the vote and vote as they wish (Doesn't happen much at all, but it is possible).

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Popular vote means jack shit. Why we even vote at all when it means nothing is still stupid
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been pretty lulzy