Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fucking Humongris again lol. I feel your pain, fellow Frost DKs and Fury warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    STOP TALKING ABOUT MAGES, NOBODY CARES AS THEY ARE DOING ENOUGH. HOW ABOUT SOME BUFFS TO THE MOST SHITTIEST AND BORING SPEC LIKE FURY? Oh wait, its fine for us to just feel like we have to switch to arms.

Do these people seriously get paid to do nothing?
    just go duo spec like all the rogues , fury/ outlaw for m+ , arms / assassination for raids. Ur class is more than fine compared to poor DKs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusyfruit View Post
    Atleast you just get ignored. Blizzard tells Ele shamans everything will be okay and they will look to balance us. We get trolled every time they do hotfixes or patches XD
    Ele has been shit for a gopod 6 years now. Nothing new.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    No shit they love the gameplay, i'm sure a lot of people would love the gameplay of any class if it was the top one.
    No, i hate it with a passion. I couldnt care less if it went straight to hell. Being tuned around doing massive execute dps after ramping up for 2 minutes is beyond shit. for most of progress you get to compete with the holy paladin on dmg done. Needless to say having no aoe, burst or any other usefull tool.
    All hail Ion Itsgonnacostus, the overlord of hypocracy

Lol at nerfing ele in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Fucking Humongris again lol. I feel your pain, fellow Frost DKs and Fury warriors.
    Again? He hasn't been up. Like never.

Tank damage is too high in dungeons but solving that is a challenge, as that is tied to their AoE damage.
    Seriously? Is this a new meme? Tanks are 25-30% of competent cleave DPS, and 40-50% of competent ST DPS. Better nerf tanks instead of giving ST specs some cleave options!

"I used the word "eventually" because World Quests have variable durations. In most cases an Emissary Cache can be obtained without touching the PvP or Pet Battle World Quests."

Most cases? I literally have yet to an Emissary Quest where I've had to do PVP or Pet Battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Again? He hasn't been up. Like never.
    He was up a couple of weeks ago. I believe it was the week right after Withered Jim spawned 2 weeks in a row.

Humongris WOT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Porkrind View Post
    Would it be too much of a burden on the servers to split out the PVP, PVE and Pet Battle weekly stuff? Have one of each every week instead of pushing people into doing PVP or I guess into PVE or Pet Battles if everyone doesn't like them.

I'm never going to do Arena fights, like ever. It's a wasted week. That sorta sucks. I only barely want to do the battleground one and I generally give up after 3-4 attempts in a row without a sniff of a win. I gotta be in the mood to waste time on pet battles when there's no REAL compelling reason to do them.

They're entirely separate ecosystems in the game at this point with the progression in any of them only helping you to progress in their own worlds so it doesn't really make a lot of sense to have a PVE player given a quest to go waste time in Ashran when nothing's gonna upgrade their PVE game. But if they're the type who wants to excel at both why not let them roll both every week?
    This is how they try to funnel people into content that needs more players involved. Job security, and all that, you know.

It is HUgh Mungus

"Mages will get some new talents as some are going baseline."

Good, some of their current talents both regular and pvp talents are a bit terrabad. Especially for Arcane

Seems to me, and I could be wrong here - as time goes on, class design is getting far too convoluted and chaotic. There's no stability. Used to be, you'd get some time with a class, to learn it, before they made any tuning changes - now they tweak the classes more often than they did in Beta. That's not good - stability would go a long ways towards making players happy, and let them accomplish their goals.

Just the idea that the classes will be tweaked AGAIN after a couple weeks of a raid opening is enraging, and I haven't played in almost 2 years now. Why are they bothering with a beta, or PTR? This tweaking should be done on the PTR, before ANYTHING is released to the servers. It also seems like they just don't have a vision for a lot of the classes, and have tunnel-visioned on rogues and fire mages.

I don't want to say "Blame Celestalon", but it is his group that's just a constant source of drama, frustration and anger - and it looks like to be lots more, as the expansion continues. Tweak, tweak, tweak. That's all they do. No stability, too much uncertainty, too many classes ignored or thrown a bandaid...

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Yay Humongris, another week of fucking over Frost DKs. Seriously who came up with this asinine way to gate artifact appearances?
    Just think about how few of you will have it. Going to be the most rare one by far since it takes forever and no missed weeks to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    "I used the word "eventually" because World Quests have variable durations. In most cases an Emissary Cache can be obtained without touching the PvP or Pet Battle World Quests."

Most cases? I literally have yet to an Emissary Quest where I've had to do PVP or Pet Battle.
    ya, if all i have left is PVP or Pet Battle WQ's, I'll just wait from something else to pop. Doesn't seem to be a problem unless you spend a couple hours clearing all the WQ's

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Humongris? Is that sexual harassment?????

My Social Justice Feminist Warrior is triggered, I'll have you know I am deeply offended by this name!

Deleted
    "It is still a little strong, but there is no way to get it exactly in line with the other specs." Meanwhile, let's pummel Death Knights in line with every other fucking damage, they cannot deal more damage as others, it's not like they have less mobility because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Yay Humongris, another week of fucking over Frost DKs. Seriously who came up with this asinine way to gate artifact appearances?
    Blizz just took another Humongris DUMP on our head. F.U. Blizz! I am SICK of your stupid RNG.

Blood dk talents aren't mentioned one bit.

I don't like that because we have only 1 functional talent per tree which leaves with little to no options.

Deleted
    I love playing a mage !! The minute.......no ... second we drop from the top dps ranks blizz comes to the resque with buffs .
    We dont even have to do a massive illidary cry cry .