Serious Mythic+ is pure aids right now

First i gather a group for my +11 stone , everyone at 880+ , great tanking and dps , we are doing well and it looks like we can finish it on time and one idiot decide to leave for no reason despite the group is doing great and then thats it GG the stone , as if it wasnt that enough i manage to gather another group for my depleted stone , this time the group was weaker due to the deplete but besides that we manage to reach wrath of azhara with few wipes in between , wrath of azhara proves to be too much of a challenge and we wipe a few times , its very hard especially since im a holy priest but our tries leave the boss at around 3-4% despite that and the fact that some people have tried a lot in the group wasting piles of gold just to get that 880+ loot tommorow , an idiot decide to leave again wasting all our time and gold in the process , Sorry but this isnt fun neither normall thing to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you should go with friends, instead of random pugs. Play with ppl u trust and this is a non issue.
    Hi

They should ban people for 2 days who leave Mythic + imo.

We wonder why blizzard don't listen when people keep calling stuff "aids", "cancer" etc.

Can you read that player's mind ?
    How did you come to the conclusion there was no reason behind their leaving.

I for one due to an inconvenient real life have had to leave various types of content at very short notice.
    I try to give warning, or an explanation.
    But that isn't always an option, and have at times had no real choice but to alt+f4.

A rather big assumption which is demonstrating rather more of the destructive behavior you are accusing others of.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We wonder why blizzard don't listen when people keep calling stuff "aids", "cancer" etc.

I for one due to an inconvenient real life have had to leave various types of content at very short notice.
    But that isn't always an option, and have at times had no real choice but to alt+f4.

A rather big assumption which is demonstrating rather more of the destructive behavior you are accusing others of.
    Then you shouldn't join certain kinds of content (mythic+ pugs, raids) except with people who know and accept that. Your issues are not anyone else's problem and it's shitty to impose them on others.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

I dont have any problem with you leaving but we should be allowed to replace leavers , i dont understand why we cant do that yet , some say that if we are able to replace people then we can abuse bm but right now the leavers abuse bm to the keystone holders.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Then you shouldn't join certain kinds of content (mythic+ pugs, raids) except with people who know and accept that. Your issues are not anyone else's problem and it's shitty to impose them on others.
    My example does not apply to everyone, and by that argument I would have NO participation in any content.
    What I am saying is that stuff happens, and we don't always have the option of simply ignoring it.
    It was just a big assumption that they had "no reason", which can't even be true as there had to be a reason.
    It just might not be one you like.
    It might not be one you can use to legitimately criticise this other player.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont have any problem with you leaving but we should be allowed to replace leavers , i dont understand why we cant do that yet , some say that if we are able to replace people then we can abuse bm but right now the leavers abuse bm to the keystone holders.
    See, this is more constructive feedback.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-11-16 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Perhaps you should go with friends, instead of random pugs. Play with ppl u trust and this is a non issue.
    This bullshit answer solves nothing and you people really need to stop spewing it out of your gobs. This shouldn't be an issue to begin with is what the real problem is.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

they should let us replace members if the key is expired

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    i think they should deport them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    This bullshit answer solves nothing and you people really need to stop spewing it out of your gobs. This shouldn't be an issue to begin with is what the real problem is.
    And how do you stop it being an issue? Even if people get punished for leaving or AFKing mythic+ dungeons, it will still happen. People still AFK/leave/troll in ranked LoL matches even though they receive super delayed queues for it but it still happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Lol, says "serious", goes on to complain about pugs...

- - - Updated - - -

It solves this particular problem just fine. Get a static group. Problem solved.

Couldn't they just disable gkicks in mythics to prevent people from getting kicked for no reason, but still allow people to invite others in if someone leaves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ is designed for an organised group of people, likely on voice chat, to work together.

While a pug can finiah this content at lower levels, pugging is not intended to be the norm.

Working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard has stated that M+ is not intended to be a pug activity. It's not a bullshit answer, you just don't like it.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you guys are just complacent with shit tier design choices, got it. Over and done!

I seem to remember an old George Carlin joke about backing up slowly and using lots of Vaseline.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    On one hand I get that random leaves are frustrating but I had the pleasure of doing a M7 or something with a tank that seemed completely fine at the beginning (communicated and was nice in general) and once the dungeon started, it was apparent he had 0 clue - pulled the whole world and either died to each pack or downing it took ages since he was tanking the trash in the puddles. Reasoning with him wasn't possible and the only thing he said was something along the lines of "LOL IM STONED". Before we reached the first boss he had wasted 15-20 minutes (usually takes 2-3) and then a DPS just had it and left and I don't blame them. It was clear the tank was either boosted to his key, trolling or both. And fuck such people.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    First its very hard especially since im a holy priest
    Not much wrong with holy priest when played right, my GF proves it time after time. So fail as a healer and people leave and you come on a forum to complain... OK. Well, that's more or less what MMOC exists for, right?

What do you want to do? Force him to stay?

People have lives outside of Azeroth, believe it or not.