reminder its only ptr

this is a reminder that 7.1.5 is only on ptr, and it no cause for concern.

just cause its on the ptr doesnt mean its going to make it to live. we just like to add random shit to the ptr sometimes that make no sense at all cause we completely had NO plans to make it live. so stop freaking out just because it made it to ptr those odd testing realms or something

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Celestalon.png

just look forward to the second change in the ptr where they totally dont fuck it up even more. for sure!

The fact that some of these changes (MM Hunter) even made it to PTR is mind boggling.

Can someone give me a link to these changes? Cant find them anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Can someone give me a link to these changes? Cant find them anywhere
    when you see the dumpster, take a right. 10 ft. then a left and youll be in the place they dump all the garbage and in the middle youll find the balance n tuning team playing poker with our spells. dam rng

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    The fact that some of these changes (MM Hunter) even made it to PTR is mind boggling.
    and indeed, thats what i keep saying. i hate how they always fallback to the excuse of its only ptr or first iterations. who knows whats going on with wow anymore

Absolutely no one with their head on straight should listen to this excuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    this is a reminder that 7.1.5 is only on ptr, and it no cause for concern.

guys don't worry it's only alpha

guys don't worry it's only beta

guys don't worry it's only pre-patch

guys don't worry first raid tier isn't even over yet

guys don't worry it's only ptr

guys don't worry the next patch will fix it

guys don't worry the next expansion will fix it

the 7 deadly stages of denial

First iterations make one thing clear though. Their intent for the class.

I'm curious to see what numbers Blizzard is looking at to have demolished MM the way they have, because it seriously reminds me of those who claim "Hunters OP" and link OVERALL logs for EN as "proof". In seeing that, it really becomes worrisome as it makes it clear Blizzard is really neglecting some classes they don't deem important if they aren't paying enough attention to how that class is performing.

MM is bad... currently. Even before the nerfs in PTR. Single target priority target damage is leagues more important than pad aoe damage. We're a detriment to Il'gynoth and really don't add that much value to Helya, which are our highest fights. To make it even worse, we can't change. And no, I don't mean due to AP in weapons or legendaries. I mean because Surv and BM are even worse off.

It's ptr, therefore you need to give your feedback before these things go live. What do you think the ptr is for other than providing feedback?

Huh. You mean like how in early alpha we told Blizzard that Shadow's S2M was too powerful and impossible to balance around? You mean like how in early beta we told Blizzard that Shadow's S2M was too powerful and impossible to balance around? You mean like in live when Blizzard nerfed Shadow because we told Blizzard that Shadow's S2M was too powerful and impossible to balance around? And like how even the future nerfs to Shadow aren't enough because we told Blizzard that Shadow's S2M was too powerful and impossible to balance around?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    It's ptr, therefore you need to give your feedback before these things go live. What do you think the ptr is for other than providing feedback?
    PTR is there just to get people angry. Once they have made a change they hardly ever change their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

I will add that the main reason this happens is that every expansion they do some big revolution which reshuffles everything. Instead of doing small incremental changes making the balance better in small steps, they just jump onto a horse and F***ING RIDE THROUGH THE SPECS RUINING EVERYTHING in the name of greater good... which never comes, because by the time the dust settles, they jump onto a new horse and ride through the barely standing thing again.

Stop playing the game if you hate everything they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

So. Much. This

When has the "it's only beta" or "it's only ptr" argument ever worked? A lot of the changes you're seeing is actually going to ship, it's very little we can influence, it's only if a huge amount of players complain about the same thing that they're gonna consider changing their minds, unless you're a mage of course

7+ Year Old Account
    There sure are alot of parrots on this board.

Anyone want a cracker? Cause its just an echo chamber as far as i can see. If you been playing this game long you will know these arguments are false.

It's just Alpha
    It's just beta
    It's just pre patch
    It's just PTR