Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    While I'm one of the people who were capable of mentally comprehending that it's just the first weave of changes, and they aren't final either, I still find it funny that they "open" the changelist with nerfing one of the worst specs' best legendary, instead of trying to buff the bottom specs in the first round.
    Don't try to understand Celestalon's logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Not really. There's a daily quest for 25 TW badges and the event lasts for 2 weeks. That's 14 days of 25 TW badges, or another 350. more than enough to buy every item the vendor sells and still have some left over.
    But he can't get everything right now! Where is the instant gratification !

What the PTR process is, and has been for the last 12 years now, is a set of steps where blizz dials values up and down to see how the numbers behave. This is just to see the practical output from PTR players. They even dial the same changed values the other way around to get more numbers. This helps provide a good understanding of calculations before new stuff is put in.

They then take these calculation and then make the new inclusions, like making talents base line or completely new talents or altered talents. Then they repeat the above process comparing the new numbers to the previous set. This yet again provides an understanding of how the system behaves with the new changes, especially when compared to the previous setup.

Once they get a good handle, they make the next step of changes, again and again till they refine it into something finalized and close to their intended goal.

This is a very leymans version of what they do. As for metaphors, to treat the initial step of this process like the end product is like screaming at chocolate companies about why cocoa beans are so horribly bitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    But he can't get everything right now! Where is the instant gratification !
    I don't even care much about the rewards, besides the pet (which I got yesterday), everything else is quite boring. But I guess I will be doing the dailys at least on my main, because MoP Timewalking is coming around with new things. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    That's my point, they are asleep at the wheel. They simply don't play their own game.
    Stop embarrassing yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I don't even care much about the rewards, besides the pet (which I got yesterday), everything else is quite boring. But I guess I will be doing the dailys at least on my main, because MoP Timewalking is coming around with new things. :3
    Another Mount for our vast Collection . And some cool looking Transmogs. Best part!

Best part about the AP exploit news is whoever said that blizz won't do anything about it, they literally got a flat "wanna bet?" Response XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Hilarious seeing Hunters & Mages crying like end of the world while they've been top of the charts for every type of endgame content this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah same, I did it on my DK alt and was like, I thought I already did this 1 earlier :P
    Hunters are "crying" due to how much the class sucks mechanically not the DPS #'s. (Most of them anyway.) Traps coming back will be partial redeeming, but the class still plays clunky and boring. BM literally has stand there and do nothing time in it's rotation. That's just poor design.

The WQ exploit is exactly what you saw/did. The difference was apparently certain individuals were getting a ridiculous amount of AP per minute by doing this repeatedly knowing full well they were exploiting a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Stop embarrassing yourself.
    I'm allowed to be upset, don't insult me.

What do they mean by "far more serious penalties" ? 24h bans?
    It's also refreshing to see all the mages going apeshit over the bracers change. lmao

I'm allowed to be upset, don't insult me.
    You're upset about something that isn't even in the game, and may not ever be. You don't have any idea at all what's going to happen. Not even Blizzard does. That's why they call it "testing".

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    You're upset about something that isn't even in the game, and may not ever be. You don't have any idea at all what's going to happen. Not even Blizzard does. That's why they call it "testing".
    I understand that this isn't final, but I'm saying I don't trust Blizzard to be able to rebalance and redesign a spec mid xpac.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-04-15 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Lol mages just need to peep and instantly tons of answers from the devs.. Ele shaman have been trying to get any dialogue from the devs 3-4 months now and all we have gotten is " we will get back to you "... this was a month ago and still no answer. Mages.. what 30min? or was it an hour? end rant.

10+ Year Old Account
    2:07 - Best Costume IMO lol

Also the kid dressed up as the murloc is pretty adorable too.

Hilarious seeing Hunters & Mages crying like end of the world while they've been top of the charts for every type of endgame content this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah same, I did it on my DK alt and was like, I thought I already did this 1 earlier :P
    I just want them to fix hunter auto-targeting so that it actually does target the nearest enemy standing right in front of me instead of the guy clear across the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    It was rather poor timing to have Timewalking occur the week before this event that has things you can purchase for Timewalking badges. Yeah, they give you enough for the one reward that hasn't been in the game yet, but it's still a lame situation.
    You can get an additional 25 per day from a daily quest while the 12th anniversary event is going on (2+ weeks I think)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all 3 months or so. An eternity.

That's only fire mages, BTW.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkstradamus View Post
    You get a Corgi from your mission table. Unless it's a different one than Corgnelius?
    If you're into Pet Battles this Corgi is much, much faster than Corgnelius.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Shame most of those are hired cosplayers and not actual fans of the game.
    You obviously haven't been around a hardcore cosplayer before. Many of them WISH they got paid because it's not cheap at all.

Neat! I reported the "glyph of the observer" issue recently, and logged into the 7.1.5 PTR to see if it had been fixed, and noticed that it was. My affliction 'lock won't run without this glyph (because he's in a guild named "The Beholden" -- *must* have a Beholder).

I understand that this isn't final, but I'm saying I don't trust them being able to rebalance a redesign mid xpac.
    No, you are literally saying they are not playing the game they are designing. Which is pure bullshit and you are really sad if you believe it.