Boots to match purple scourgelord set

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of a pair of boots which matched the set. The default ones are close but have blue instead of purple gems.

ALso if anyone has an idea of good boots andcloak I would appreciate.

I am currently using Crushing Girld and highmountain trueshot cape.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The purple boots should match the rest of the set :S do you have the blue ones instead?

*EDIT*

Just checked, the purple boots have purple bits, see:

Last edited by caervek; 2016-11-17 at 12:23 PM.

You must have the wrong version, because these boots listed here (and I have them ingame too) are correctly matched.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rds-battlegear
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

I just wish that there was a pair that matched the blue set that we could obtain. There is an NPC in Ebon Hold that has them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    I just wish that there was a pair that matched the blue set that we could obtain. There is an NPC in Ebon Hold that has them on.
    Actually I have been wishing for the same thing but it's not going to happen... as we were asking for them since Wrath, but. Normal HFC boots fit nicely, too bad they refuse to drop for me.

Stompers of Brazen Terror
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    The ones I used to use was Boots of the Underdweller not perfect but best I could find to fit.

though the ones posted by Ascius should work to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of a pair of boots which matched the set. The default ones are close but have blue instead of purple gems.

ALso if anyone has an idea of good boots andcloak I would appreciate.

I am currently using Crushing Girld and highmountain trueshot cape.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51915/bo...enameled-boots

I was referring to the starter zone bootz. Where do you get those boots? And what are they called.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    The purple boots should match the rest of the set :S do you have the blue ones instead?

*EDIT*

Just checked, the purple boots have purple bits, see:

What are those boots called, I cannot find there name for the life of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post
    I was referring to the starter zone bootz. Where do you get those boots? And what are they called.

- - - Updated - - -

What are those boots called, I cannot find there name for the life of me.

Look at the post above you.

I linked them.

For alternatives:

The matching Boots to the DK Tier 18 Demongaze set from Normal HFC works well.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124321/s...ror&bonus=1801

Also the Death Knight Starter gear Boots work alright on it

http://www.wowhead.com/item=38670/gr...-the-slaughter
    Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2016-11-18 at 07:38 PM.