Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i think blizzard forgot to add mythic spells to xavius, that's all But helya is a really nice end boss. I still won't be surprised if she die tomorrow now

It's a shame that Nihilum got banned, might not be able to see a Helya strum before a kill happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    It's a shame that Nihilum got banned, might not be able to see a Helya strum before a kill happens.
    poor rikh 0 viewers cus 0 progress LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    poor rikh 0 viewers cus 0 progress LUL
    This post is so edgy I'm being virtually cut by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Yes Blizzard definitely said the boss was tuned for an ilvl that isn't even in the game.
    all items which can procc war/titanforged can now roll up to 910. they always can roll up to the highest base itemlvl + 15 (highest base itemlvl is helya mythic with 895)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    all items which can procc war/titanforged can now roll up to 910. they always can roll up to the highest base itemlvl + 15 (highest base itemlvl is helya mythic with 895)
    I bet you a bazillion gold they can't.

Helya alone >> all of EN

No they cannot. The cap is 895.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Yeah it was a lot of fun farming 36 traits and then not being able to progress thanks to clowns, FeelsGoodMan

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    And everyone who was suspended kept the ap from that exploit. AHAHHAHAHA GJ Blizzard.. Free 35 Traits in exchange for a day rest.
    Yeah nobody got enough from the exploit for 35. Guy in my guild was at like 2.5mill and farmed to 3mill, 35 needs like 6.7/6.8 total. So yeah, totally worth it for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Yeah nobody got enough from the exploit for 35. Guy in my guild was at like 2.5mill and farmed to 3mill, 35 needs like 6.7/6.8 total. So yeah, totally worth it for him.
    Then he didnt do it right. 500K? That's like 50 times? I know of people doing this 600 times. Seriously it's so damn worth it. Make this available again and i'll do it, too.

Deleted
    The quest has given something around 10k ap - you just needed to complete ~160 of those quest to jump from 34 to 35 (~1.65mio). Since the named npc has some downtime (30 per hour at best), the duration is like 5-6 hours without any pause for ~1.65mio.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-18 at 04:09 AM.

No, they can't. The highest ilvl currently (aside from Legendaries) is 895

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    No, they can't. The highest ilvl currently (aside from Legendaries) is 895
    I saw some ilvl 900 stuff drop though

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I saw some ilvl 900 stuff drop though
    Do you have proof of this? The highest ive seen is 895 (with the exception being the 910 legendaries)

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Lol these guilds dont raid just evenings. Not just 2 evenings, more like 2 mornings, afternoons evenings an nights.
    Still not possible. Serenity (then method) spent about 11 (maybe 10 if you account for reclear?) days on mythic archimonde for ~470 wipes.

Deleted
    we had over 700 tries on knock knock knock back in the days in 7 days xD. There were a plenty of <1 min wipes around (sun beam -> 1 ppl death -> wipe due to dps/hps requirements). only 470 looks pretty pleasant

Something I notice for the first time :O 700 tries in 7 days for world rank 7 xD
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-18 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Do you have proof of this? The highest ive seen is 895 (with the exception being the 910 legendaries)
    I bonus rolled an 895 cloak from guarm that changed to 900 following the ilvl bump.

Armory says 895, but after clearing cache, ilvl still says 900 so idk.

Seems like a bug, that they just increased all items by 5 ilvl from last id and forgot about them becoming 900 possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Seems like a bug, that they just increased all items by 5 ilvl from last id and forgot about them becoming 900 possibly
    At the start of the expansion, they said that Legendaries would be the ilvl cap, with legendaries now being 910, it makes sense for the cap to go up.

So Helya is only still standing because she's overtuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    So Helya is only still standing because she's overtuned?
    If she's still alive in 2 weeks, yes, if not. No she is not overtuned. Bosses can be difficult and take time to clear, without being overtuned.