Got the Leggy Boots!

So, I got the leggyboots last week.
    First I was like "naw" no dps leggy. But since I dont do any active raiding now but play alot of mythic+8-12 I must say I LOVE these boots on me as a DK. Having a DH and a Monk in our standard setup the extra movement from these help me TONNES. Im not last to any pack and the total uptime on my dps got to have increased by say 30sec - 1min depending on the instance.

Also, running fast is fun as hell when you play a class that stacks haste ^^

Thanks for the informative post. This has helped everyone. You should write novels of your journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    Thanks for the informative post. This has helped everyone. You should write novels of your journeys.
    His post was more entertaining to read than your rotten troll crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    I'd welcome posts like his 100 fold on this site. It's sad watching a bunch of no-fun tryhards act superior on MMO-champ of all places, a site that the rest of the internet considers garbage. Wonder why.

Anyway, thanks OP. Always interesting to hear perspectives on someone's take on an item.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Funny enough, my attitude this week be like "Naw, you guys go ahead while I 'slow juggernaut' my way to the pack" because of Skittish week

Nice!! I've really wanted to find a pair of those just to see the QoL change. Luckily my monk buddy snagged that run speed for everyone ring or whatever it is. It's heaven!

Deleted
    I loved getting a tank neck and back on my unholy dk.

Its quality game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

Its quality game design.
    Sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Sarcasm
    i have very little else left

I have the uh bracers and the boots. Don't think I would trade the boots for the ring or belt. As a class that stacks haste, the movement speed is huge. When I was running crono shard the haste+movement speed was basically a 10s rogue sprint.

Plus some wacky things can happen. Like the stacking haste buff from the construct in arcway. I did a 11 arcway with tyrannical and was able to hit 15 stacks+soul reaper = epic flying mount speed level sprint for the entire fight. Literally ran circles around the other dps.

Imo, highly underrated legendary.

[

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    I have the uh bracers and the boots. Don't think I would trade the boots for the ring or belt. As a class that stacks haste, the movement speed is huge. When I was running crono shard the haste+movement speed was basically a 10s rogue sprint.

Plus some wacky things can happen. Like the stacking haste buff from the construct in arcway. I did a 11 arcway with tyrannical and was able to hit 15 stacks+soul reaper = epic flying mount speed level sprint for the entire fight. Literally ran circles around the other dps.

Imo, highly underrated legendary.

[
    Haha yea I know right. That boss is SOOO much fun with these boots!
    I always looked at them and was like. I wonder how good they actually are since Im stacking haste...
    The result, Im above pleased with them. Sure I dont have any DPS-leggy yet but I will certenly not change these when a new leggy drop for me. Prob. wont change em cept for fights like Ursoc maby.
    Having 15-20% inc. movespeed constantly is AWESOME

- - - Updated - - -

other great thing with the boots! My friends are starting to complain that I run away from them!

Aggramar's is the first legendary I got as well and tbh they're such a QoL boost that I probably wouldn't trade them for any other legendary except maybe the awesomesauce belt.

If anyone thinks 135%+ passive movement speed (with Bone Shield up) isn't a big deal, they obviously just don't know what they're missing!

Its quality game design.
    We twinsies! *high fives*

It's super great right!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    We twinsies! *high fives*

It's super great right!?
    Well im glad someone else can sob into my pint with me. At least we can say blizzard wants us to stand in fire. A full absorb of my ams gives me at leadt 25 rp now...

Well im glad someone else can sob into my pint with me. At least we can say blizzard wants us to stand in fire. A full absorb of my ams gives me at leadt 25 rp now...
    Spell Eater + Cloak = No puddle dance during Nethendra, that's the best use I've found for the cloak so far. Pretty useful on Ursoc aswell with the pools but the neck....oh the neck. At least during 7.1.5 it will be great for progression if your guild isn't wanting for DPS.

Boots are cool engouh duh