Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    I've seen a lot of disagreements and insults on these forums but terrorist threats really are a new low.

Boy oh boy is 2016 quite a year.
    To be fair, they didn't make a terrorist threat, we just joked they were.

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Saw it on French24 news

By the way, you have the Freedom of speech to insult other but be prepared for punishment.
    You mean how the Arabs were punished by getting wrecked by Prophet Mohammad and set back for like 10 generations until the main influence of his lineage passed and they were finally able to use their wealth to corrupt Islam?

You mean how the Arabs were punished for their hubris and thinking they were hot shit fighting Israel, then getting wrecked and losing a majority of their lands the Suez canal, which at any point in history prior to this age, would have forced them once again to sit there quietly for 10 more generations until the people with stronger wills had died off and they could eke back onto the main scene due to sitting on a metric fuckton of oil?

Okay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    To be fair, they didn't make a terrorist threat, we just joked they were.
    It was somewhat implied. The language used was problematic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So you want them dead or in jail? Becuase thats what would happen.
    Smart suggestion there, buddy.
    Yeah, because protesting the treatment of Saudi women by their government necessitates physically being in Saudi Arabia. Petitioning your governments - which are likely allies with Saudi Arabia, if you're in the West - to employ political pressures to try and curb, and ultimately change Saudi Arabia's treatment of women is something that cannot happen. Not at all. Geopolitics does not exist, sanctions and political pressures do not work.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    It was somewhat implied. The language used was problematic.
    Relax. It's how that demographic of Muslims and nonmuslims who still attempt to hold tightly to the remnants of a civilization run by better men and women than currently exists in their world speak. They view everything as aggression to a way of life they don't really understand but idolize, so they will respond with aggression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "non issues" according to you. When it doubt bring out the starving children in africa argument.
    It's much easier to call myself a feminist and complain on the internet, than to actually make a difference in the world where it's needed. Aren't the feminists organized enough to send money to Saudi Arabia to help women there who can make a difference? I see a lot of people writing off helping them, instead of coming up with ideas that helps them. Particularly ideas that won't get you shot as well. Anonymous has certainly done this, and they live in basements at their parents house. Hack their internet and show them how the western culture is for women. Cause you know, out best weapon is our culture. They don't want any of this western cooties infecting their society.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Yeah, because protesting the treatment of Saudi women by their government necessitates physically being in Saudi Arabia. Petitioning your governments - which are likely allies with Saudi Arabia, if you're in the West - to employ political pressures to try and curb, and ultimately change Saudi Arabia's treatment of women is something that cannot happen. Not at all. Geopolitics does not exist, sanctions and political pressures do not work.
    "Go there" might mean something entirely different where you live, I don't know.
    To me it was pretty clear that he wanted them to actually go there.

You're right though, we really should try and pressure them into changing there ways here. Sending people off to die for that change won't help in this case though.
    Unless you want to invade but thats has not worked so well in other parts of the middle east.

ITT: The same people who complain about America's foreign politics and sticking their dick where it doesn't belong want to pressure their government to force a country half the world away to change a law that hurt their feelings but doesn't affect them in any other way.

Stay hypocritical folks!
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    ITT: The same people who complain about America's foreign politics and sticking their dick where it doesn't belong want to pressure their government to force a country half the world away to change a law that hurt their feelings but doesn't affect them in any other way.

Stay hypocritical folks!
    You mistake my position. I have zero interest in interacting with SA since the country is fucked up. No alliance. No interventions.

Deleted

Stay hypocritical folks!
    Cutting trade and implementing sanctions is not an interaction.

It's actually the exact opposite. No interaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Feminists, now's your chance to rise and do something for women. See the middle east? Go there and fight for women's rights. Apparently, some women can't even drive a car. Who knew?
    Why don't you go to the Middle East and criticize something there, rather than staying on the comfy West and criticizing feminists? Go-go, there is your chance to make history!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account

Stay hypocritical folks!
    Yeah, because it's not like sanctions are a peaceful way of influencing countries into changing policies or courses of actions, it's obviously the same thing as military action.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why don't you go to the Middle East and criticize something there, rather than staying on the comfy West and criticizing feminists? Go-go, there is your chance to make history!
    Criticizing feminists in Saudi Arabia is probably the norm.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Criticizing feminists in Saudi Arabia is probably the norm.
    Well, I mean, feminists are mainstream here. There he can also criticize something mainstream... Say, he can criticize Islam in Saudi Arabia! Or draw caricatures on the king. There is a world of possibilities!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Oh yeah great idea there Duke. Hey feminists stop what you're doing and go on over to the middle east to protest! Don't mind that they'll kill you without a second thought!
    I think that's kind of the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    based on OP started threads. it seems his propaganda is to fill off-topic forum with posts about how backward the middle east is.

get a life mate.
    Saudi Arabia not allowing women to drive is hardly dispelling the notion.

based on OP started threads. it seems his propaganda is to fill off-topic forum with posts about how backward the middle east is.

get a life mate.
    Are you claiming that the message described in the OP isn't that backward and that the OP is merely propagand'in'?

10+ Year Old Account
    not really. OP have a history of promoting hate. I truly wants women in saudi arabia to drive. but the reason for them not to is not even related to religion.
    The OP didn't mention religion and they have made no mention of religion in any of their subsequent posts.

Deleted
    not really. OP have a history of promoting hate. I truly wants women in saudi arabia to drive. but the reason for them not to is not even related to religion.
    I have not mentioned religion. However, your posting history is largely pro-Islamic rhetoric. You even made a thread suggesting that Saudi Arabia had no involvement in 9/10. LOL 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

The only one spewing propaganda and falsities here is you.

Wanting women to drive is not 'promoting hate'. It's called promoting equality.

I really couldn't care less what the OP usually does or not; Here you are, trying to derail a thread by merely pointing fingers instead of commenting on the content of the message. Why would I consider you any better?

But here we have an asinine example from a culture that the western world is an allied to; While having a Left that jumps at anyone's throat for criticizing said culture's bad examples, while wanting to import it, as much as possible, to the western world, which clearly holds a different point of view and values.

But, all what was said above, it still won't stop you from demonizing the OP for his post history, instead of actually commenting on the message.

10+ Year Old Account
    most people here think that.
    How is that relevant to your criticism of the OP?

Why not provide a detailed explanation of why women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia? So far you mentioned 'segregation', which is somewhat vague.