Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

:thinking:
    Fragnance is the Kevin Durant of wow?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    I think this is good.

I've also seen someone who tanks high mythic + say the way sloot does his high mythic + is kind of bad and not that optimal at times. Not sure if it correlates to his raid play though.
    To be fair to Sloot, he was on dragon bitch duty on the wipe I was talking about, so he was one of the few people not responsible for that. I don't think Sloot's mythic+ is that optimal at times concerning his route and such, but I've never really noticed an issue with his mechanical play.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    I think this is good.

I've also seen someone who tanks high mythic + say the way sloot does his high mythic + is kind of bad and not that optimal at times. Not sure if it correlates to his raid play though.
    Slootbag is a really good tank when it comes to awareness/knowing mechanics in raid fights. He might lack some insight in m+ but that doesnt matter that much since he might focus on other things

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Slootbag is a really good tank when it comes to awareness/knowing mechanics in raid fights. He might lack some insight in m+ but that doesnt matter that much since he might focus on other things
    makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    probably was causing shit or trying to get a reaction out of them about method
    Looks more to me like he stepped on an arrogant asshole's sore toe.

Deleted
    So lets think about this. Only 3 bosses in this raid. NA guilds get the raid 1 day before EU. NA guild abuse and exploit Odyn fight, no bans, no punihsment. Some players from EU guilds exploit the ap wq quest and get banned for 1-7 days. SO if we add all thing together NA guilds had AT LEAST two (2) day advantage and yet they didn't manage to get world first in 3 boss raid Like how ban can you be at the game?

Props to Method and Sco for growing beyond just WoW, but still holding it down in what made them. Pretty impressive.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Goilas View Post
    So lets think about this. Only 3 bosses in this raid. NA guilds get the raid 1 day before EU. NA guild abuse and exploit Odyn fight, no bans, no punihsment. Some players from EU guilds exploit the ap wq quest and get banned for 1-7 days. SO if we add all thing together NA guilds had AT LEAST two (2) day advantage and yet they didn't manage to get world first in 3 boss raid Like how ban can you be at the game?
    http://niceme.me/

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    I wonder what the population of the EU wow playerbase is in relation to the US wow playerbase. It is obvious that EU dominates, but why is that? I don't follow any guild super closely but it looks like Limit put in a ton of prep work just like EU guilds did. Is it a cultural thing? Is it because of a larger playerbase to pull from? Are the players more talented? Do the groups have better teamwork? What can US guilds do to be on par with these EU power houses?
    I swear we get this every thread.

EU is just more serious about raiding than US.

Find a US guild that raids the same amount of the top 5 EU guilds during the first week.

Edit: EU could very well be more talented too, not denying that.

Deleted
    It seems like Serenity conceded, they stop playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    wow, didn't expect that. foreshadow of something?

Method 2 x 0 Serenity

Deleted
    Well, they lost the world first on Helya, so I suppose they're taking a break since world 2nd is pointless either way. If I remember correctly this happens literally every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I would too if I talked a mountain of shit and got absolutely bodied twice.

Curious to how close they were, the last raids haven't been that close. (not counting EN)

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Well, they lost the world first on Helya, so I suppose they're taking a break since world 2nd is pointless either way. If I remember correctly this happens literally every tier.
    Method did not think so in EN and look at them now. I don't know, perseverance and fortitude are not exactly bad traits to have...
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Correct. Method called it quits the night Paragon got Imperator. Once the race is over it's better to just rest and resume fresh another night.

Honestly I'd rather Exorsus or someone else win Nighthold since I'm rather sick of Method/Serenity drama llamas.

I can't imagine that everyone in Serenity is happy with taking a break.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I swear we get this every thread.

EU is just more serious about raiding than US.

Find a US guild that raids the same amount of the top 5 EU guilds during the first week.

Edit: EU could very well be more talented too, not denying that.
    It's just the dedication factor. US gamers aren't dedicated to WoW, WoW raiding isn't rewarding enough to actually care.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I would too if I talked a mountain of shit and got absolutely bodied twice.
    They didn't talk a mountain of shit though, 3 of their members did. The rest are chill dudes. Those 3 members have just given the guild a toxic reputation.

But people seem to forget how much shit Sco talks.