Haven't seen a new store mount for a while.... :(

Shame. Was hoping to throw some more of my money towards supporting them. Store mounts are always the best and prettiest ones. What about you guys? Are you disappointed we haven't had any store mounts for a while?

10+ Year Old Account

they have a pet coming Dec 1 for charity.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-11-18 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

7+ Year Old Account
    the less they put onto the store the better

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm hoping for a new mount as well, possibly even more. Though, the charity pet is nice, I'll be getting one for sure, as I usually do.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    While the charity pets are great, I'm glad they took a step back with the store mounts. I'd hate to see the same thing as WoD happening, where a few mounts that fit the theme of the expansion are put up in the cash shop while all that's available in game is just recolors of more boars.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Shame. Was hoping to throw some more of my money towards supporting them. Store mounts are always the best and prettiest ones. What about you guys? Are you disappointed we haven't had any store mounts for a while?
    Ha fuck no The less time they use on the store, the better We are already paying a sub, so i don't really see a need to pay more for random mounts and toys.
    Often, when Blizzard have used time on store mounts, the game suffered, so it is good that the story has been left alone for a while.

But if you want to support Blizz, you can always buy 50 game tokens from them The money goes straight into their pockets
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Is this opposite day?

I wish they'd bring Tyrael's Charger back, as a store mount or hell, I'd even do the year pre-sub thing. Regret missing that one.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

No. I'm glad we don't have to pay for the faction mounts of expansions anymore.

Ya, and next time they do add one all the casuals will be acting like the game is being ruined by mounts.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    id like a few

I' missing all the rage myself. How can we rail against blizzard for their P2W mounts, if they don't post any? why are they all free in the game?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's almost "I really miss garrisons..." level. No new store mounts strategy is for me a proof (not a major one of course) that game heads in good direction. And if I could buy store mount with a WoW token for gold, it would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's almost "I really miss garrisons..." level. No new store mounts strategy is for me a proof (not a major one of course) that game heads in good direction. And if I could buy store mount with a WoW token for gold, it would be even better.
    I liked Garrisons. Really fun and engaging content. Always had something to do there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    While the charity pets are great, I'm glad they took a step back with the store mounts. I'd hate to see the same thing as WoD happening, where a few mounts that fit the theme of the expansion are put up in the cash shop while all that's available in game is just recolors of more boars.

There were more unique mounts in WoD than the two that were in the shop. IMO, most of the shop mounts are ugly. Only the arcane saber looked good enough to purchase. Even if they do not add any this expansion there really is not many items in the shop. That slippery slope from 2008 looks like it is made from molasses.

Deleted
    for real now?