Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And we love even more doomsayers like you who are wrong and wrong and wrong and only bitch at blizzard.
    There are people that do the math. That told Blizzard that their ST nerfs with 7.1 were shit and Blizzard half-assed their way out of it.

I am pretty sure there are quite a few players per class/spec who know their shit as good/better than some ofthe Blitzzard designers. THat wasn't my feeling 2+ years ago, but it is now, for sure. How you can even roll out a PTR with changes that nerf Havoc DPS by ~30% is absolutely inexplicable.

The point of PTR is for players to provide feedback on the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Varmin View Post
    The point of PTR is for players to provide feedback on the changes.
    right, but they don't listen to feedback.

Sorry, but having been a DK for so long, I'm pretty apathetic to the lip service.

here's a very short blurb from when Magdalena quit:
    Developers are under no obligation to act on anything we say, I completely agree. I’d appreciate if my chain weren’t yanked in that case though. If my feedback is “valuable”, then I’d appreciate not being talked down to when I offer it.

I don’t support being rude to developers. I also don’t support developers being rude to players, and it’s time to stop pretending that it hasn’t been happening with frequency. Unlike players who get expected to go back to playing nice or stop all communication, developers get to pretend as if nothing was said and no foul occurred. That is entirely hypocritical and disgusting. If you treat your feedback base like the dirt beneath your shoe, don’t be surprised when they either become apathetic or actively hostile towards your efforts.
    Seen it for way too long to be looking at the bright side.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    right, but they don't listen to feedback.

Sorry, but having been a DK for so long, I'm pretty apathetic to the lip service.

here's a very short blurb from when Magdalena quit:

Seen it for way too long to be looking at the bright side.
    Saddly that's all so true, and I will say again what I said in the US forums: DHs are the a selling point for legion the same way dks were for WotLK. The expansion is now sold, so don't expect anything special or cool or even be heard in the upcoming years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And we love even more doomsayers like you who are wrong and wrong and wrong and only bitch at blizzard.
    They've already gone back on their word a few times, I fail to see how he's wrong? I'll stay positive, still too early to say how it will all turn out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Playing around the PTR i noticed we actually have gotten buffed very slightly in ST and AOE, that is without momentum however.
    1) What builds were you testing with?
    2) Is that with the nerfed legendary ring? 1-6 Demon Blade and 1-12 Demon Bite?

It's doomsayer expainsion though, in a sense that Doomsayers are yet to be wrong (non-mage Doomsayers, because you know blizzard can't allow to have their baby hurt).

- - - Updated - - -

>without momentum however

Read "nerfed". Because only way to play DH is momentum, unless you're a mouthbreather keyboard turner retard.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-11-18 at 07:05 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I never understood this mentality.

So you're just suppose to wait until live before giving feedback? What a retarded way to go about it.

No, i'll continue to give my feedback on every iteration that enters PTR, because I actually care about the final product.

That said, Blizzard doesn't really give a fuck about what you say, anyway.

If they want something to be in the game, they will have their way no matter if it destroys a spec, class, patch or expansion.
    It's fine to call out bad changes, but stop sounding like a six month old hungry for its moms tit. People on here become so ravenous everytime a change is made and hardly if ever give real feedback it's always "OMG whoz with me guiz were gonna teach bli$$ that were done let unsub."

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    It's fine to call out bad changes, but stop sounding like a six month old hungry for its moms tit. People on here become so ravenous everytime a change is made and hardly if ever give real feedback it's always "OMG whoz with me guiz were gonna teach bli$$ that were done let unsub."
    Blizzard ignores both so who cares which is given.

I'm always curious why people who claim "Blizzard ignores us!!!" continue you play 12 years in. I mean I would understand if it was this new phenomenon but its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    I'm always curious why people who claim "Blizzard ignores us!!!" continue you play 12 years in. I mean I would understand if it was this new phenomenon but its not.
    everyone's different.

I'm fully aware Blizzard ignore's us. Hence, why I'm playing a Demon Hunter now.

Otherwise, I'd be playing either the two DK's I have, or the warrior, or the monk...

So basically, I know my feedback isn't going to be listened to nor cared for, so I'll play whichever hinders the group the least while still being fun for me to play.

With 6.2 WOD introduced, PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER HAVE FAITH IN BLIZZARD anymore, and yet they brought their stupid D3 balancing team to Legion. let's hope this will go well, because if it doesn't.. 2 shitty expansions in a row will probably make wow doomed anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoy0lol View Post
    As these are datamined, and not actual patch notes, they could be used for testing, they could be flat out wrong, they could be place holders, we don't know.

Holy damn, and on top of that, please pay attention to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...21855439458305
    What people like you (and the community manager who adressed this) seem to not get is that these patchnotes show what direction the class design is going. People aren't solely complaining about numbers, but rather stuff like the speed demon trait nerf etc, aka things that ruin a perfectly fine playstyle. Another thing people seem to not get is that if we don't slam Blizzard on this BS now, it will never get fixed.. People are right to be outraged about some of these changes, because some of the things we have seen so far(not numbers) are very bad. I have applauded Blizzard for their class design with DH's so far (if we look at the working talents/abilities) with things such as momentum, but many of the talents in the DH talent row are completely stupid and should be replaced entirely.
    In my opinion Blizzard should keep momentum how it is currently, allow Nemesis to be the default (no-movement available) talent and have a new and 3rd option instead of Fel Eruption. Fel Eruption has no place in this talent tier what so ever..
    Personally i think that both Master of the glaive and Bloodlet should be baseline (with tuning to compensate obviously) and it would room for weaker and more interesting talents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    Momentum is surely not a passive playstyle, but I guess you don't even know how to play it. Thats why you want it do die right?

Momentum playstyle feels great and should be the best way to play a Demon Hunter, period. If people don't want to play like this they should find a different class.
    agree with u 100%
    Last edited by mmocb13fbb0658; 2016-11-19 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realmerc View Post
    With 6.2 WOD introduced, PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER HAVE FAITH IN BLIZZARD anymore, and yet they brought their stupid D3 balancing team to Legion. let's hope this will go well, because if it doesn't.. 2 shitty expansions in a row will probably make wow doomed anyways.
    Ye well , when i noticed fuckin John Yang tweet, saying "I moved from the @diablo team to the @Warcraft team few months ago. Been focusing on primarily on Legendary Items for the Legion expansion" i was about to puke.
    and here s today and what we ve got, a fuckin absolute shit idiotic D3 RNG system , brought into wow regarding legendaries, items ( warforeged/titatnforged/socket/no socket etc).the we have Ion Hazzikostas as fuckin Game Director.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    Momentum is surely not a passive playstyle, but I guess you don't even know how to play it. Thats why you want it do die right?

Momentum playstyle feels great and should be the best way to play a Demon Hunter, period. If people don't want to play like this they should find a different class.
    You don't get to decide what the best way to play is.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    You don't get to decide what the best way to play is.
    Momentum doesnt feel great for some people, but its the higher skill cap talent of that row, therefore momentum should be always better than nemesis and fel eruption, if used properly, why would 2 talents that require no thinking other than just "press me to win" be competitive against momentum? thats just dumb, you dont deserve to do the best dps if you pick the easy talent

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Momentum doesnt feel great for some people, but its the higher skill cap talent of that row, therefore momentum should be always better than nemesis and fel eruption, if used properly, why would 2 talents that require no thinking other than just "press me to win" be competitive against momentum? thats just dumb, you dont deserve to do the best dps if you pick the easy talent
    The highest skillcap talent doesn't really mean higher damage if you look across the classes it's often passive or rarely used skills winning out.

Personally i hate momentum, not because it's hard (It's not, people act like it's the epitimy of skilled gameplay, it's not, i mean you fel rush all the time even without the talent, pool fury fel rush, pool fury fel rush, pool fury fel rush, super skillful)

The highest skillcap talent doesn't really mean higher damage if you look across the classes it's often passive or rarely used skills winning out.

Personally i hate momentum, not because it's hard (It's not, people act like it's the epitimy of skilled gameplay, it's not, i mean you fel rush all the time even without the talent, pool fury fel rush, pool fury fel rush, pool fury fel rush, super skillful)
    You cant say momentum is easy if you cant prove you have really good parses using it, 99% of the time (have to exclude that 1% who plays momentum well but doesnt like it) people who hate momentum are the ones who cant perform with it and are just meh or in fact bad with DH, people will hear you if you actually can perform with momentum and still hate it, meanwhile just voice your opinion with no point

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    You cant say momentum is easy if you cant prove you have really good parses using it, 99% of the time (have to exclude that 1% who plays momentum well but doesnt like it) people who hate momentum are the ones who cant perform with it and are just meh or in fact bad with DH, people will hear you if you actually can perform with momentum and still hate it, meanwhile just voice your opinion with no point
    It's easy even if you don't play to perfection and you don't even need to play it perfectly to beat nemesis currently.

I'm not here to prove anything to you, you're voicing your opinion like it's an absolute and how it should be not how you THINK it should be, momentum isn't hard, it's a 4 second window activated by a 10 and 25 second cooldown skill, super hard...

It's easy even if you don't play to perfection and you don't even need to play it perfectly to beat nemesis currently.

I cant prove anything to you because something i cant do must be easy, you're voicing your opinion like it's an absolute and how it should be not how you THINK it should be, momentum isn't hard, it's a 4 second window activated by a 10 and 25 second cooldown skill, super hard...
    There you go, fixed, DHs not using momentum should be able to compete against other classes and pull their weight, but they shouldnt be able to compete by no means with momentum users, brainless talent (nemesis, fel eruption) = bad dps, thats just the way it is