Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    How did they mess up Warlocks? Each of our specs are are insanely good at one aspect. Destruction sickest Cleave, Demonology insane single target and Affliction has insane AoE and high movement single target damage. We are the Swiss army knife of raiding. As a Warlock veteran of 10 years I am disappointed at how Warlocks make up these stupid excuses for need being able to perform in raids.
    Try playing Demo and Desto in PTR and tell me again Warlock is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally will not quit because of class changes. They rarely affect me to be honest. I play the spec because I like the feel of it, not because of the stats. Sure, I will not advocate to nerf my spec but I don't go nuts because small changes here and there. I understand however that some specs can get more important tweaking. It sucks if it changes the feel of the spec. It happened to me once. They made the frost dk spec uninteresting so I decided to main a feral druid instead.

Deleted
    Well i will simply not raid mythics again
    I can get my cool transmog gear in next expansion anyway

Every five seconds there's a "If Blizzard doesn't do X people will quit" thread. People are still here.

If Blizzard doesn't shut down their servers tomorrow, we're probably going to see another one of these threads around noon time.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I would say, the main reason people quit is because majority of the player who have been playing since vanilla were kids who are no at the age were they cant find time to play because of work, love life, kids... you know adult things.
    ^ this. When legion launch I felt like a kid again. I went 17 hours straight to get to 110, started at 3am and finished around 8 that night. But, I could only do that because I had an off day. Couldn't find a guild to raid between 6-9 or earlier, so I've stopped playing due to my work schedule. No raiding, no wow. Not like the vanilla days

Quote Originally Posted by JadedTauren View Post
    Every five seconds there's a "If Blizzard doesn't do X people will quit" thread. People are still here.
    Well, except for the 90+% of players who are no longer playing.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    During the Wrath heydays of 12M subs Blizzard said 100M had tried the game since Vanilla.
    People come and go.

Blizzard doesn't publish subscriber numbers anymore, so no one knows how many or few we are.
    None of it really matters to anyone but Blizzard (and maybe, possibly to ATVI shareholders, but I really doubt it).

Yes, people are going to quit. They already have. In droves.

Blizzard simply need to stop changing classes and specs every xpack, i get the mentality "we need to change as much as we can to make a new xpack worth 50 buck" but classes are the one thing that should be excluded from that.
    Stick to one model and refine it for 2 or 3 xpacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    1 Week into Legion and we were already being CRZ'ed and then we were barely into 7.1 when they started talking about connecting even more realms. You dont do this if the realms are strong and the avg play time is up there.
    its not surprising - game is pretty boring atm if you are not raider progressing ToV - AP is cancer , alts are unplayable , game is pretty much doin the same wq over and over again - its just wod wrapped into silver paper - as always the only ones happy are raiders rest is bored and unssubing.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Because OP states "people" rather than "I"... therefore negating the "subjective opinion". He doesn't speak for everyone cause I like Legion thus far.
    You're kind of dim sighted.

Yes, if 7.1.5 is dim, much like your thought process-- people will quit.
    OP is correct.

I'm already aiming to be finish after this token runs out. My class changes are looking like shit thus far.
    Things aren't looking up for a lot of people.

People like you who enjoy the game will continue to bend over and take it, even if you don't like the changes.
    I was always taught that if I didn't like something I could change it.
    I'm changing it by no longer wasting my time and finding something I enjoy.
    Just like the large mass exodus if Blizzard doesn't deliver-- will do.

I quit often and return when it's good.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Everything is "If this doesn't happen, or if this doesn't change, I am quitting" Good. Go. People think if they threaten to leave, then Blizzard will somehow care what they have to say any more than they do currently.

NEWS FLASH! Noone here cares if you are going to quit for reason xxx or yyy. The game is fine. There are people who love it and people who hate. No big deal. But if FUCKING EVERYTHING in the game makes you not want to play it, THEN DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT. To go to the forums and bitch about everything thinking it will make them change things just because you don't like it is just plain stupid.

If they changed everything you want changed, now you are happy, but the other half, that was fine with things before, will now be here bitching to make changes.

All these "OMG, they nerfed my class, OMG my class is so underpowered, OMG I complained about this and Blizzard didn't respond to me, OMG this legendary RNG is bullshit, this is unfair, this needs to change, I WANT FLYING RIGHT NOW BLIZZARD YOU SUCK, what is this World of Diablocraft, I can't play my alts becasue it takes too much time, I don't want to grind AP, I don't want to do this, I don't want to do that so change it!.... all this shit needs to fucking stop...you people bitch more about stupid shit that doesn't make one difference in actuality and you act like it is earth shattering if you don't get it........IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME, THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...bitching about the game constantly isn't going to change anything. Just as me bitching about all your bitching isn't going to make you stop bitching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You're kind of dim sighted.

Yes, if 7.1.5 is dim, much like your thought process-- people will quit.
    OP is correct.
    You know what that 'whoooosh' sound is?
    It's the sound of the point flying high over your head. Soaring. In the clouds.

The problem (with this thread) isn't so much the statement that people are going to quit. Yes, I think we all know and agree that people come and go.
    The problem was that the reason OP stated was very clearly his own opinion, but formulated as a pure, undeniable fact and the OP presented is as "peoples voice" - which it clearly wasn't. It was just his/hers private, subjective, own opinion.

The whole "Blizzard must fix x and y, otherwise people will leave! Signed, The People" - is just plain silly. Make a whiny threads all you want, but preface them with "Blizzard must fix x and y, otherwise I'll get mighty upset and I will quit! Signed, Me, Myself and I" - since none of us has any real data about people coming and going in the game that is actually related to the reasons they're doing it. None. Zero data.

So let's not pretend that we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    OP please don't make these threads.
    No shit people quit if a patch is shit.
    Don't make it feel like Legion has been shit. Legion has been top notch so far and looking at the future it will bring alot of amazing things too.
    WoW is actually on the right track for once since maybe TBC. so please. don't make it feel like Blizzard is doing something wrong.

If you are burned out or bored. Stop playing.
    Agreed. Best expansion since TBC and I would include Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Sv Hunters press 10 Buttons, do 350k DPS with 880 gear. Other classes like rets and frost dks just faceroll 2-3 buttons and do double dps. There's something wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its not surprising - game is pretty boring atm if you are not raider progressing ToV - AP is cancer , alts are unplayable , game is pretty much doin the same wq over and over again - its just wod wrapped into silver paper - as always the only ones happy are raiders rest is bored and unssubing.
    Maybe its just my server and others will vary. But when im out doing Wq's I just don't come across many people. Sure Ap areas have a couple peeps and thats about it. Any other WQ and its basically dead. Leveling an Alt I see someone like once every 10 quests and thats being generous. Which to me seems odd because quests and WQ are the same thing so you would think it be pretty busy most of the time.

I tend to agree, I think this expansion has just hurt Wows replay-ability an I see the changes incoming along with token price increase even less people will be sticking around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    People quit and come back everyday for every reason.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Wow, I admire your work in talking with each and every WoW-player in such a short time. You seem to have missed me though, why?

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Blizzard simply need to stop changing classes and specs every xpack, i get the mentality "we need to change as much as we can to make a new xpack worth 50 buck" but classes are the one thing that should be excluded from that.
    Stick to one model and refine it for 2 or 3 xpacks.
    I think Blizzard should ask their playerbase, but not in forums, do a random sample and survey both casual and hardcore, pve and pvp players and ask them - which expac was your spec most enjoyable to play? And that across all classes / specs. Ofc you'll get a lot of noise in the data because if a spec was OP in some patch people will say then it was the greatest. But still, some trends will show. And maybe, just maybe, go back to the designs that made specific spec fun at specific time window.

Reworking classes every expac and forcing people to relearn their toons is an annoyance, a double one if you don't like the end effect or find it a downgrade. Some specs like warlocks, boomkins, ret paladins, shadow priests are being literally reworked every single expansion. It's tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    You know what that 'whoooosh' sound is?
    It's the sound of the point flying high over your head. Soaring. In the clouds.

The problem (with this thread) isn't so much the statement that people are going to quit. Yes, I think we all know and agree that people come and go.
    The problem was that the reason OP stated was very clearly his own opinion, but formulated as a pure, undeniable fact and the OP presented is as "peoples voice" - which it clearly wasn't. It was just his/hers private, subjective, own opinion.

The whole "Blizzard must fix x and y, otherwise people will leave! Signed, The People" - is just plain silly. Make a whiny threads all you want, but preface them with "Blizzard must fix x and y, otherwise I'll get mighty upset and I will quit! Signed, Me, Myself and I" - since none of us has any real data about people coming and going in the game that is actually related to the reasons they're doing it. None. Zero data.

So let's not pretend that we know.
    WOOOSH. The point went over your head.

I inferred that there was more than just OP, and myself, who felt the same and just haven't voiced.
    WOOOSSSHHHH.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.