Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RET in World First Helya

Title, looks like a RET in WF kill, been a while since that has happened if I am not mistaken.

Just seen this and had to create a new account to say this makes me happy. It's been so, so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so used to this not happening that I actually had to check to make sure it wasn't a joke, I seriously can't recall the last time a ret was there for a world first kill

Why wouldnt they have a ret? They didnt in EN?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Why wouldnt they have a ret? They didnt in EN?
    Because Historically RETs don't get brought along for World First Content.. This is like I said the first time years I can recall it happening.

Deleted
    Rets with cloak+ring legendary combos gets brought to progress in all guilds pretty much.

This news is ground breaking. It's almost as if the game is becoming gradually more balanced over the years.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    This news is ground breaking. It's almost as if the game is becoming gradually more balanced over the years.
    More along the lines of a pair of proper legendary swing mediocre dps into a WF kill.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No.
    Blessing of Dumb Luck granting you 2 best Ret Legendries doth not mean "gradually more balanced".

Sure, scheers on fellow Retribution battle-brother.
    But that's all to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No.
    Blessing of Dumb Luck granting you 2 best Ret Legendries doth not mean "gradually more balanced".

Sure, scheers on fellow Retribution battle-brother.
    But that's all to it.
    Do we even know the guy in method has the two best legendaries? Edit: nvm he does.

Even if that's the case, I'm fairly certain there's a ret in midwinter and a few of the others that were racing for world first. I'd wait to see if there anymore rets anywhere before claiming it's the two best legendaries that did it.

Nice to see all 3 specs were there though.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-19 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Do we even know the guy in method has the two best legendaries? Edit: nvm he does.

Even if that's the case, I'm fairly certain there's a ret in midwinter and a few of the others that were racing for world first. I'd wait to see if there anymore rets anywhere before claiming it's the two best legendaries that did it.

Nice to see all 3 specs were there though.
    That's what I'm talking about: sure, it's good to see a Ret in a WF kill, but it's nothing to get hyped about or draw any asinine conclusions on the likes of "game becomes gradually more balanced".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    More along the lines of a pair of proper legendary swing mediocre dps into a WF kill.
    The Ret wasn't the only one with BIS legendaries. I can find examples of other Rets in the top 20 guilds without both legendaries as well.

So it doesn't seem ret is good solely because of legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So...Blessing of dumb luck gets you 2 great legendaries and it doesn't matter if you are a shit player? Anybodies grandma could have facerolled your guild to a world first? Because...legen....dairy?
    Nobody said anything about skill level of the player that took his place in WF kill, but go on.
    You might yet arrive at something with this.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...but you did draw the "Blessing of Dumb Luck " conclusion...
    No worse than drawing such nonsense as like claiming that a Ret appearing in a WF kill means "game becomes gradually more balanced".

Try Again Bragg.
    You didn't amuse me with this attempt yet.

Def glad to see Ret in wf this xpac, also rets did pretty well at blizzcon qualifiers 1st time in wow history ret team went to blizzcon . Ret dream Is real boys this xpac

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No worse than drawing such nonsense as like claiming that a Ret appearing in a WF kill means "game becomes gradually more balanced".

Try Again Bragg.
    You didn't amuse me with this attempt yet.
    Considering most people in those WF have legendaries I would say the RET being able to stand alongside other classes with legendaries as well kind of cancels out the "but he had legendaries!!" point.

if everyone is super noone is super.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Considering most people in those WF have legendaries I would say the RET being able to stand alongside other classes with legendaries as well kind of cancels out the "but he had legendaries!!" point.

Others can funcions without their legendaries. Rets are useless without the ring and cloak. And the shoulder come 7.2 I guess?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Others can funcions without their legendaries. Rets are useless without the ring and cloak. And the shoulder come 7.2 I guess?
    I'd argue people that think they are useless without legendaries are the people who are indeed useless. Ret is and has been solid DPS for quite a while. they aren't top, but they are often middle of pack or just a bit higher. Which is where tuning is the most balanced.

But is it of any indication of game becoming , per quote, "gradually more balanced" ?

I'd argue people that think they are useless without legendaries are the people who are indeed useless. Ret is and has been solid DPS for quite a while. they aren't top, but they are often middle of pack or just a bit higher. Which is where tuning is the most balanced.
    Middle of the bacl is the most balanced, huh?
    How come noone is interested in most balanced?

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard lost lots of subs cuz of their Ret bs. This has got to be a mistake.